D.O. - When He Got Mad at His Girlfriend for Baking Without Him

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: tobelove_57 ♥

characters: Song Min Hyun and D.O.

written by: djeniryuu

note: I'm sorry it took long! The author assigned to do this scenario was really busy. I only got to do this when I finished all of my requests.

Okay, let’s practice one more time,” Suho said and clapped his hands, gathering the guys who were sweating and panting heavily.

Deep inside him, D.O. just wanted to get things done fast. He wanted to come home as soon as possible because his girlfriend was waiting for him. He rarely saw her because she was busy with work, too.

As the music started, everyone’s focus came back and they started their practice diligently.

-

Minhyun was in the grocery store, looking for ingredients for the dish she was planning to make tonight for their dinner. She was walking along the aisle, looking for flour until she saw baking powder. Baking powder wasn’t on her list, but she held it, and suddenly thought of baking a cake for D.O.

D.O. told her not to cook, bake or do anything at the kitchen that would require her to touch the utensils because the last time she did, she cut herself and bled as if her hand was a faucet.

The doctor recently told her to go on a full rest at home because she had been overworking herself. Just thinking about it, D.O. would go berserk if he found out that she went outside to buy groceries and moreover, that she was planning to cook and bake something for him.

Minhyun shrugged and looked for ingredients for the cake she was going to bake. She even went to the fruits section to pick out fruits and decided that she would do a fruit cake instead of chocolate cake. When she thought about it, chocolate and cake with all the sweeteners would only make him gain weight, but sweeteners and fruits instead of chocolate wouldn’t be as bad… right?

When she finished buying all the stuffs she needed, she went back home. When she reached home, she smiled when she realized she still had more than hour before D.O. comes home. She put the bags of goods on the counter and put them in their respective places. She laid the baking ingredients and put the dinner ingredients aside. She wanted to bake first because the viand she was going to cook wouldn’t even take half an hour and the cake needed time to cool down.

She sent D.O. a text, telling him that she was already home. He didn’t reply, meaning he was still practicing. She felt bad for him for having to go through hours of practice with little breaks in between He would always come home tired and sometimes, he would just stay at the dorm to rest because he would be dead beat at the end of the day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter