Kai - Distracting Nari While She Was Filming For Her Youtube Video

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: LoveChelle ♥

characters: Moon Nari and Kai

written by: djeniryuu

author's note: I made up the answers that I couldn't find in google XD

Moon Nari, the most famous Korean make-up guru on Youtube, was sitting at the couch in front of a tripod that was holding her expensive camera. On the far end of the couch was where her boyfriend, Kai was sitting. He was reading a book as his girlfriend told him not to disturb her while filming.

“So, a lot of you requested for a ‘girlfriend tag’ video. I picked the 30 most asked questions and I’m about to answer them now.” She chuckled sweetly and read the first question, “He’s sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen?” She looked at Kai for a while and then back at the camera, “Cartoons. He loves cartoons.”

Kai heard her answer and rolled his eyes at her. “I do not love cartoons. I prefer dramas.”

However, Nari ignored her as she was filming. “Next question: You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?” She laughed and quickly answered, “He doesn’t eat veggies. He would put the salad on my plate instead.”

“I’m not a baby,” she heard him mutter.

“I didn’t say you are,” she answered.

“You implied it.”

Nari glared at him. “Don’t talk too much. It’s so annoying to cut out many parts, you know?” She focused back on the question as Kai thought of an evil plan.

“What is one food he doesn’t like? Oysters. He’s not really fond of seafood. He can even live with just eating chicken for the rest of his life.”

“While eating it with you,” Kai added and plopped himself beside her, making him appear on the screen with her. “Hello everyone, my name is Kai. I am Nari’s beloved boyfriend.”

“Kai, go away,” Nari whined and Kai scooted farther, laughing. 

Nari continued answering the questions, “You go out to eat and have a drink; what does he order? Oh, I accidentally spilled out the answer for this. Well, it’s going to be chicken. For drinks, it would be cola.”

“Or juice!” Kai shouted. Nari literally face palmed herself and looked at Kai to give a look, but he just put his hands up in defeat.

“What shoe size does he wear? 260 mm.” She looked at the camera and blinked for a few times. She looked at Kai and he just nodded his head.

“Yeah, your answer is right.”

“You have small feet for someone that tall,” she teased and Kai made a face at her.

“At least I don’t have t-rex hands.”

Before she could answer back, Kai pointed at her phone where she was reading the questions, signaling her to continue with her video. She rolled her eyes at him and read the next question, “If he was collecting anything, what would it be? Albums of international artists especially Michael Jackson. He is an MJ fanboy.”

“Oh come on, everyone loves Michael Jackson,” he defended.

“What is his favorite type of sandwich?” She opened to answer, but was cut off by Kai himself, “Anything that the love of my life makes,” and did a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter