Sehun - Drunk Eunmi Who Confesses to Sehun While Being Carried

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: fairycakes ♥

characters: Song Eunmi and Sehun

written by: -dreamcatcherx

author's note: sorry for the long wait, but i hope you enjoyed it! x

Sehun frowned, it wasn't like he disliked parties. He just wasn't too fond of this sort of party. Hwang Ji Woo's party was the worst kind of party, but everyone else thought otherwise. "Oppa, can you pour me another shot?" Hye Ri seductively moved closer to Sehun, who had been casually leaning on the red sofa. The male simply looked in her direction and spoke, "Don't you have hands?".

Her cheeks immediately flushed red, "Why are you so mean to me" Hye Ri pouted as she locked eyes with the latter. "I'm not interested, so why don't you go else where" Sehun rolled his eyes as he took another sip of his vodka, turning away from the girl who had almost instantly stormed off without another word. "Hun, you should be more considerate you know. Way to break a girls heart" Chanyeol chuckled as he eyed the male. Sehun just sighed, everyone knew he wasn't interested so why did they even bother to try. 

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows as he spotted Eunmi over on the other side of the room, drinking away with all her friends. "Wow, Eunmi's going all out today" Baekhyun whistled as he noticed Sehun's intense gaze directed towards the other end. Sehun gulped down his drink before slamming it down onto the table, startling Baekhyun, "She's crazy" Sehun shook his head as he stood up determinedly advancing towards the said girl. A thousand thoughts were running through his head, and he couldn't help but want to yell at the girl for being so careless. She was the polar opposite to Sehun who could handle as much alcohol as he wanted, on the other hand, she could barely even finish one glass without turning red in the face. 

"Eunmi, you've had a lot for tonight" Jung Hee her best friend chided. The latter groaned as she ruffled her hair, scrunching up her face. "But the party just started" Eunmi whined as she took a tiny sip of her cocktail. Her head was spinning and she knew she would be having the biggest hangover the next morning, but that didn't stop her from wanting more. "Jung Hee's right, stop drinking Eunmi" Yura shouted over the loud music that was blasting throughout the whole bar. Eunmi heaved a sigh before opening her eyes again, "Hi Eunmi" Dong Wook smirked, sticking his body close to the girl. Eunmi scowled as she tried to move away, he was invading her personal space, something that Eunmi disliked with a passion.

"Hi Dong Wook" Eunmi offered a little smile, trying her best to be polite as it was his birthday party along with Ji Woo's. "Are you having fun?" he breathed into her ears, causing Eunmi to slightly jump in her seat. "I'm having a fine time, thank you" Eunmi nodded along to the beat of the music. "Do you want to dance?" Eunmi almost spat out her drink, at his question. 

"She's coming with me, sorry" Sehun in his breath as he stood in front of the table. Eunmi's eyes widened, as she recognised who had just interrupted her conversation with Dong Wook. "You can have her later, but as of now she's coming with me" Dong Wook shrugged with a rather smug look on his face. As Sehun didn't move any further to prevent him from doing anything, Dong Wook took it as a yes, as he pulled Eunmi away with him into the sea of people dancing and grinding on each other. Sehun cursed himself, he had just let them slip past and it was almost impossible to identify anyone in the crowd. It was even harder to weave his way around, as he would constantly get caught up in a group of girls trying to flirt with him. 

"Come on Eunmi!" Dong Wook grinned as he stopped in the middle of the dance floor, moving his body to the beat of the music. She forced a smile on her face, not forgetting the way Sehun had just foolishly agreed to her being whisked away by Dong Wook. Her insides burned, why would he bother to come over to her table if he wasn't planning on doing anything. Without another thought she let loose, her body swayed along with the rhythm and she couldn't care less about who she was dancing with. Dong Wook grinned at the sight in front of him, as he wrapped his arms around her petite figure, pulling her closer. Eunmi froze, as she felt Dong Wook's arms coil around her waist. She bit her lips, trying to find a way to escape from his tight hold but her body wasn't allowing her to do so. Her heart rate tripled, as she began to feel uneasy with the proximity between the two. 

A wave of relief hit Sehun as he finally found Eunmi with Dong Wook. His veins al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter