Luhan - Helping Sunmi to Overcome Her Hatred Towards Her Father

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: wendyii ♥

characters: Lee Sunmi and Luhan

written by: Archaedeon

Luhan has a girlfriend whom he loves so much, her name is Sunmi. They loved each other very much and would constantly talk about random things but the word 'father' was off-limits for her because Sunmi hates him.

Luhan wanted to ask why her hatred towards her father was so deep that she'd glare at someone else's father but decided not to, he respected her personal space but curiosity eventually began to take over.

'I'm really sorry Sunmi, but I have to ask this question. And it's a sensitive subject for you.' Luhan rubbed his palms together nervously, fearing that she might hate him for bringing up the subject.

'Hmm...? What is it about?' Sunmi asked with an innocent face on, which made Luhan even more afraid that she might snap into her dark side. 'Uhh... How should I put it...? I-If you don't mind me asking, why do you hate your dad so much? Is there a specific reason why?' Luhan stuttered a bit. Sunmi's expression darkened when Luhan mentioned about her father but decided to tell him because it was unfair to snap at him.

She sighed and began to tell Luhan about her past while Luhan mentally thanked God because Sunmi did not react to what he expected. 'There's a major reason why I didn't like people asking about my family matters, especially my dad. I hate him because of what he did to me and mum.'

Sunmi almost cried at the mention of her mum, Luhan felt sorry for her and hugged her. He comforted her with soothing words, telling her that he'll always be with her for eternity. Sunmi was grateful that she had a caring boyfriend like Luhan or else she would've lost her mind if there wasn't somebody there to take care of her.

'You know my mum passed away right?' she looked at him and asked. Luhan nodded and signalled for her to continue. 'My dad was the reason. He's a heavy smoker, an alcoholic and unemployed. Mum was blind because she loved him and she overworked herself to support all of us, that man didn't even bother to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter