Baekhyun - Surprise for His Girlfriend

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: liliac91 ♥

characters: Han Min Jee and Baekhyun

written by: -dreamcatcherx

authors note: hope you enjoyed it! 

8th of July

8:50 pm

Min Jee's eyes flickered to the clock that was hanging on the wall in front of her. She heaved a sigh, ignoring all the pitiful stares directed towards her. Ultimately she had lost count of how many times she was stood up, she didn't even want to know. She had been waiting for almost an hour already, but she had no willpower to pull herself up. She knew she was being selfish, but she couldn't help it. "Madam, I'm afraid to say that our restaurant is closing in a few minutes" a waitress tended to the girl.

"Sorry" Min Jee took one last sip of wine before grabbing her purse and leaving the fancy restaurant. She instinctively shivered as she rubbed her arms, in an attempt to keep warm. Her eyes watered as she continued to walk through the night streets, "Stop being greedy Han Min Jee" the girl whispered to herself. She knew her boyfriend was an extremely busy person, and he had probably gotten stuck with an emergency but here she was, crying. "You're just hopeless" Min Jee wiped away a few tears that managed to escape her eyes. But maybe this time, she could just be selfish. 

Baekhyun hummed happily to himself as he swung his briefcase back and forth. He was excited with the mere thought of seeing his girlfriend, as he had been too busy with his work to spend any quality time with her recently. Baekhyun smiled, as he glanced down at his watch, he still had approximately twenty minutes to get to the restaurant. "Doctor Byun!" Baekhyun halted to a stop as he spotted his assistant frantically racing towards him.

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked as his face darkened when the boy spoke up. "I'll be there in two minutes, prepare the emergency room" Baekhyun nodded as he directed the boy, completely forgetting about other matters he had to attend. 

"He was just transferred from Bu Won hospital, the doctors are all booked out there" Tae Hyuk slipped the gloves onto Baekhyun's hands.

"Brief" Baekhyun stepped forward as he examined the man in front of him.

"He's 34 years of age, he got into a car accident and suffered head injuries and a piece of metal has penetrated his skin" Tae Hyuk reported.

"Hurry, we don't have time. He's losing too much blood" Baekhyun frowned as he took the scapel from the assistant next to him. 

"Good job Doctor" Mae Ri slightly smiled as she removed her mask. "Thanks for all the hard work" Baekhyun nodded as he waved a goodbye to the remaining nurses in the room.

"Sorry for holding you up, you must be really tired" Tae Hyuk lightly patted the male on the shoulder as they continued to walk down the hallway.

"It's fine" Baekhyun chuckled as he put his suit back on, completely changing his attire.

"Then thank you as always" Tae Hyuk grinned. Baekhyun politely smiled, grabbing his briefcase and headed out.

 

9:00pm

Baekhyun stretched out his limbs, breathing in the fresh area that surrounded him. His heart almost bursted out as his eyes flickered to the time on his watch. "" he muttered under his breath, as he stood there in a daze. Baekhyun groaned, most definitely Min Jee would be upset. He had promised her for sure that he would make it to their date today, to make up for all the other times he wasn't able to go. He knew how devastated the girl would be, "I'm sorry Min Jee-ah" Baekhyun bit his lips as he pulled out his phone. He cautiously let his fingers hover over the keyboard, pondering on what he would say to the girl. 

 

To: Min Jee ♡

Are you sleeping?

- Byun Baekhyun 

 

Baekhyun sighed, he almost instantly regretted his words as he was still trying to figure out what was the best thing he could send to her, but it was already too late. Min Jee groaned, she had carelessly thrown her white heels somewhere in her room and she had immediately plopped down onto her mattress. She was sick of everything, just for once she was going to be an inconsiderate girlfriend. Min Jee tilted her head to the other side, hearing the familiar tweet from her phone, signalling that a message had arrived for her. She hastily picked up her smartphone, almost scoffing as she read the words Baekhyun had s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter