Chanyeol - When He Went With Seungyun to the Amusement Park to Chill

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: SeungyunLee ♥

characters: Lee Seungyun and Chanyeol

written by: djeniryuu & -dreamcatcherx

“Seungyun-ah, please.” Chanyeol slumped down into his seat as the said girl gave him her infamous glare.

“You know that finals are just around the corner, and you want to go to the amusement park?” Seungyun looked at him in disbelief.

“Oh please, you know you deserve a break from all of this, otherwise you're going to go crazy.” Chanyeol carelessly threw his science textbook onto the table, startling the girl.

“But –“ Seungyun glanced down at the thousands of notes and formulas she had written down in front of her. She almost fainted as her eyes scanned all of them. With much hesitation Seungyun agreed nevertheless. “Fine, but tomorrow we are doing solid studying.”

Chanyeol couldn't have agreed any faster. “Whatever you say.” Seungyun chuckled as she threw her pillow at him. “Hey! Watch it,” Chanyeol yelled as he threw the pillow behind him.

“Maybe we should go back.” Seungyun uneasily glanced back in the direction of her house.

“Maybe you should relax a little. We're already too far away to go back.” Chanyeol smiled, as if it was going to soothe her worries.

“I guess so.” Seungyun sighed as she just looked straight ahead.

Chanyeol pulled Seungyun to the bus stop. Seungyun was still half hesitant about Chanyeol’s plan to stress out. She couldn’t risk failing the exam again, but you can’t always stress and throw away all the fun, right?

Oh well.

“Come on, short, I’m bringing you to the amusement park to have fun, not to slouch as if we’re going to a graveyard,” Chanyeol said.

Seungyun glared at him and crossed her arms. “I swear, if I fail I will burn all your precious clothes,” she threatened.

“Thank goodness your brother is not as short as you. I can always wear his clothes,” he answered.

“Are you implying that I’m going to fail?” she asked, pretending to be baffled.

“You were never good in Math to begin with.” Chanyeol snickered. “You always fail miserably. I remember that one time where you scored 5/50.” Chanyeol laughed and was met with a hard punch on his shoulders. He whined, but still laughing.

Seungyun didn’t fight back because Chanyeol was just stating the truth. Instead, she replied with, “Go rot in hell, Yeol.”

“I’ll drag you back with me to where you came from,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter