Luhan - When Werewolf Luhan Falls In Love With a Human

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: unravelmysoul ♥

characters: Yoon Julie and Luhan

written by: djeniryuu

author's note: I've always wanted to write a werewolf Luhan story. This is my first time ever writing a fantasy story. I tried my best on this one but it looks like I messed it up...

It was the season that Luhan and his pack loved the most – winter. The small town was covered snow, and there were people playing with snow everywhere they looked. Luhan and his pack loved winter just like anybody else because that meant they could roll over and enjoy the temperature in their wolf form without having to feel like shaving off their furs unlike during summer.

There she was, the girl that caught Luhan’s attention. Julie was wearing a thick long sleeves and a thick coat on top of it. A knitted scarf around her neck and a beanie on her head. She was wearing jeans and winter boots. She shouldn’t be feeling cold by what she was wearing but she realized she forgot her gloves again. It was something she always forgets, and Luhan had memorized that by now. Luhan was amazed on how a girl who had weak tolerance in cold could forget her gloves, something that would keep her warm. That was the reason why Luhan always had a pair of gloves with him. He would always sneak it into Julie’s locker every time she forgets her gloves.

Luhan was sitting on the balustrade while watching Julie walk to the school where he should be by now. Tao snuck behind him, wanting to push him, but Luhan’s senses were far better than Tao had thought. When Tao was about to push him, Luhan had already jumped inside to the side, avoiding Tao’s attack. Tao snorted and commented, “You’re no fun.”

“You’re just slow, little pup.” Tao growled at him and Luhan just ruffled Tao’s hair. “Let’s go to school.”

Tao smiled knowingly at Luhan and said, “Now you’re going to school because you saw her walking to school, don’t you?”

Luhan coughed, embarrassed. “Call the pack.”

-

Julie was busy taking pictures for her research. Luhan watched her from the back as he admired how Julie was so engrossed in taking pictures. Luhan heard footsteps and he slightly growled. There was one presence that he didn’t like for some reason.

“Julie!” Jihoo called as Julie looked at him and smiled.

Luhan’s eyes twitched and clenched his fists. He knew about Jihoo’s little tricks on how to act nice towards a girl, bed her and then dump her and there was no way Luhan was going to let Julie fall into his evil tricks. Julie was a very reserved girl and a kind-hearted one. Luhan thought that Julie deserved someone far better than Jihoo.

Maybe someone like me –

“Hey, aren’t you supposed to be in the pottery class?” Julie asked as she reviewed the pictures of the flowers and herbs that she took.

“I think there’s something better than to mold muds all day.”

“And that is?” Julie asked, her eyebrow arching in curiosity.

Before Jihoo could answer, a hazelnut was thrown on the back of his head. He looked around to see who was the culprit, but saw no one. He looked up and realized that a hazelnut must have fallen from the tree as he was standing beneath a hazelnut tree. But before he could talk again, another hazelnut was thrown on him. This time, he thought that it was really intentional, but still couldn’t find who it was.

“We should go, some prick is pulling prank on me,” Jihoo said as he dragged Julie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter