Chanyeol - When His Girlfriend Forgot Their 100th Day Anniversary

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: wonnienuna ♥

characters: Jung Hyewon and Chanyeol

written by: djeniryuu

author's note: I hope you like it!

“That concludes the end of the meeting,” Chanyeol announced as he closed his folder and removed his glasses. He pinched the bridge of his nose and squinted his eyes as he walked down to his office. He sighed and sat down at the chair, feeling his headache becoming worse. “What a luck,” he muttered, referring to his headache. After a long day in the company and the dreadful monthly evaluation meeting, he was finally relieved from the stressful day. He kept the stack of papers aside which then revealed the somewhat dusty picture frame securing his silly photo taken with his girlfriend, Hyewon.

Looking at Hyewon’s face, he couldn’t help but feel a little giddy at the surprise he had prepared for their 100th day anniversary. He had been preparing about it for a week now. He could only hope that the surprise would go well or else his sweat, sleepless nights and money would go to waste.

Chanyeol took out his phone and called a certain number. While waiting for the other line to pick up, he looked around his office. He could remember his girlfriend styling his office for him. As an interior designer, Hyewon wanted nothing but perfection and a homey feeling for Chanyeol’s haven. Although Chanyeol didn’t expect much as he really didn’t mind his office to be simple, Hyewon spent countless nights drawing designs for his office. In the end, she proceeded with a classic and sophisticated room with wooden furniture, cream colored appliances and a touch of colors for the small displays and books.

“Hello?” answered the other line. Hyewon’s voice was groggy, indicating she just woke up.

Chanyeol laughed from his seat and started to slowly pack his things on his bag. “How was your afternoon nap?”

Hyewon did incomprehensible sounds and Chanyeol kept asking her what she was trying to say. Finally, after a minute of pause and trying to get her sun used to the light, she whispered in a lazy voice, “What time is it?”

“It’s almost 5, you lazy bum. Did you skip lunch again?” Chanyeol asked, his voice rising a little with a tinge of anger and worry. When he didn’t get a reply, he sighed audibly. “I told you not to stay up late for your drawings.”

“But what can I do? It’s not as if I can draw any faster without it looking like templates of a freshman in college.” Hyewon angrily chucked her pillow at its respective place and angrily fixed her sheets. “You know better than to argue with a girl who just woke up, Park Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol snickered at the background, but without letting Hyewon hear it. He didn’t want to fight with her, especially on their 100th day anniversary. “I’m sorry. You should go prepare now, okay? I love you.” He hung up the call, which left Hyewon in confusion.

“Prepare? Prepare for what?” Hyewon mumbled. “Prepare for the day, maybe?” She shrugged her shoulders and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After half an hour of bathing, she was finally dressed in homey clothes and digging at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter