D.O. - When Dae Rin is Going Out with Other Guys and D.O. Gets Jealous

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: reeson ♥

characters: Lee Dae Rin and D.O.

written by: djeniryuu

“Good afternoon, oppa. I’m going to start work now. Bye. I love you,” Dae Rin sent her boyfriend, D.O., a message. D.O. was in Jeju for their school’s yearly excursion. He was the homeroom teacher for class 3-4. Knowing her boyfriend wouldn’t be able to read the message because he might be busy, she kept her phone in her pocket and locked her locker securely.

Dae Rin went to her department before their briefing begins and noticed that the other girl who was supposed to be working with her wasn’t there. “Boss, why is Ha Ni not here?” she asked.

“Ha Ni has exams tomorrow, so Sokjin will take over her position,” Dae Rin’s boss answered while looking through the program for the whole day.

Another person walked into the room and was surprised to see Dae Rin inside. “Oh, boss, I thought it’s going to be just guys today?” Taehyung asked their boss. Dae Rin thought Taesun was just making fun of her, so she shot him a glare. “No, I’m not joking, I really thought it was just going to be guys today.”

“Because I missed Dae Rin, that’s why,” their boss answered. Their boss treated Dae Rin like his own daughter. Dae Rin was everyone’s little sister and daughter.

*But it would be boring to have no girls around.* Dae Rin pouted, but lined up when their boss called for their briefing.

-

“Be down in half an hour!” D.O. shouted, so all of the students could hear him before they went back to the hotel. He followed the students inside, so that he could go to his room as well and removed his sunglasses. He took out his phone from his bag and checked his messages. He read his girlfriend’s message and sent her a reply.

D.O. heard a beep from the door and looked at Kris, the other teacher who was sharing the same room as him. “Are the kids in their room already?”

Kris sighed and dropped his body tiredly on the bed. He sighed and said, “Yes, yes. I just can’t believe how they still have that energy to produce all those noises after a tiring day.”

“A tiring day?” D.O. laughed. “We just did kayak and banana boat. What is tiring about that?”

Kris made a face while his eyes were still closed and groaned. “Whatever, wake me up when it’s dinner time.” He turned his body around for a more comfortable position and went to sleep.

-

“Boss, what time do you think we’re going to finish?” Dae Rin asked tiredly. Although it wasn’t a busy day,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter