D.O. - When He Gets Jealous Because His Girlfriend Had to Work With Baekhyun

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: oktarini ♥

characters: Kang Hana and D.O.

written by: djeniryuu

author's note: Sorry it took long! I feel like this isn't what you're expecting it to be. I'm kind of dissatisfied with this, too :/ If you want me to edit it, do tell me!

“How about on our first anniversary? Don’t you think it would be really romantic, especially at night?” Hana asked D.O. as she hugged his arm.

D.O. smiled sweetly at her and kissed her temple. “Why not? Anything for a perfect anniversary and for the perfect girl.”

“Sometimes you’re too sweet that I just want to puke rainbows,” Hana teased.

D.O. playfully glared at her pinched her cheeks. Hana whined at him and he chuckled. “Have you even planned on what to do in Jeju?”

They both entered the restaurant and Hana answered him, “Not yet, but I will look it up later on what things to do first in Jeju other than looking at the sea all day long.”

D.O. nodded and asked for the menu. They soon focused on what to order and let their hunger take over.

The food arrived in 15 minutes. They were at an Italian restaurant and just like any other people, they ordered pasta for their course. They were eating heartily and as if they had all the time in the world when in reality, they could barely spend time with each other because they were both in graduating year in college.

“Oh, how is your placement, by the way? I heard from Kai that his father is the one supervising you,” Hana asked D.O. as she wiped the sauce on the corner of his mouth using a serviette.

“Since it was Kai’s father, he went easy on me and he gave me a lot of tips. Placement especially on your senior year is the worst, but at the same time it’s easier because you already know what to do,” D.O. answered. True, he found it hard at first during his first placement at the hospital.

Hana took a sip on her drink and shivered. “I really hate hospitals. They’re just eerie and smells funny.”

D.O. laughed and shook his head. Hana had always feared hospitals. “I guess I’ll be the only one whose girlfriend won’t visit me when she’s free. I’ll be the loneliest boyfriend in the hospital.” He tried to fake a sadness, but failed miserably. In the end, the two of them burst in fits of laughter.

“Mind you, mister, there are doctors who I think rarely goes home because of hours of endless surgeries and stuffs and here you are, complaining that your girlfriend wouldn’t visit you. At least you can come home once your shift ends unlike those doctors,” Hana stated and sighed as she looked at her plate. “I can’t finish my food anymore,” she whined. “Can you finish it for me?”

“I’ll be the unhealthiest nurse in the hospital or should I say, the fattest because you I always eat your leftovers.” Hana grinned at him and just shrugged at his statement. “How’s your part time work? Any new projects?”

Hana snapped her fingers when she remembered. “There’s this advertisement that I’m planning to apply at. It’s a family theme, meaning, if ever I get accepted, I will be working with kids and elders.”

“You’re not even sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter