Persuaded

Play Boy or Pet Boy

_____________________________________________________________________
YoonA placed two bowls of fruit punch onto the table.
She was content, her boyfriend had arrived back home after being away for some time.
He never really talked about his business, but he must have a splendid career.
At times he had to leave on business trips. YoonA had never joined him on such trips, but she knew he was really working hard, since he earned a lot and always brought home a souvenir for her.
She would never suspect the perfect TaecYeon to be with someone else.
After all, the life they shared was so perfect that she had started to believe they were made for each other. Besides, she had a booming career as model which required her to be away at times as well.

“Good morning, princess.” TaecYeon walked into the kitchen and sneaked up behind her, hugging her waist and laying his chin onto her shoulder.

“Good morning to you too, prince charming.” YoonA laughed and took his hands away from her waist to turn around and share a morning kiss with him. “I’m glad you’re home again!”
“Me too.” TaecYeon answered and stole another kiss.

He truly loved his girlfriend, she was the only one in his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~

YeoJin woke up feeling immediate depression cloud her mind as the events of yesterday roamed her thoughts. She wanted to stay in bed and do nothing all day, but she knew she would just feel worse afterwards.
So she got up and headed to the bathroom. Splashing water into her face, YeoJin looked at herself in the mirror. She had bags under her eyes, a tired expression on her face and the corners of were hanging down.
Quickly she shifted her gaze away from the mirror, only to look at the toothbrush and realize that it wasn’t hers but JaeBeom’s…
Nice, they had taken her toothbrush away…
YeoJin took the toothbrush and with one swift movement she threw it out of the window.
She knew she was in a bad mood, but she didn’t care to get out of it.

YeoJin needed to leave the house for a while.
Everything inside the house reminded her of her life with JaeBeom, the pictures they had made, the teddy bear he had gotten her, the cute little table lamps they had bought together, even the aroma that was hanging in the air.
Quickly YeoJin ate a muesli bar before she put on her winter coat and cap and wrapped a scarf around her neck. With her hands in woolen mittens, she left the house.
Ignoring JaeBeom’s toothbrush, that was standing vertically in the snow and was prominently present on the path, YeoJin stepped around it and left the garden, going for a refreshing Winter’s walk.

Unwillingly YeoJin’s mind wandered off to the happenings of the past evening.
The cool Winter air did her well, but now that she was just walking, she had no distractions to her train of thoughts.
By summing up all his bad habits and her disappointments in him, YeoJin convinced herself she was indeed better off without him. Didn’t Na-Young advice her to move on as well? By hiring a pet boy?
Na-Young’s advice had sounded so ridiculous, surely a pet boy wouldn’t solve her problems, they might only add fuel to the fire. Besides, what was she supposed to do with a pet boy, a boy who adores her unconditionally, but not genuinely?

By the time YeoJin reached her house again, JaeBeom’s toothbrush was crystallized, but YeoJin was refreshed.
She had decided to look into the whole pet boy stuff and then see if she wanted to hire one or not.
Turning on her computer, YeoJin made herself a cup of hot chocolate.

Browsing over the Internet, she found a site called YourPerfectBoyfriend.com and clicked on it out of pure curiosity.
The homepage was neatly decorated with a simple, but very pretty lay-out. In the center there was a quote stating: “Guys are like shoes, you have to search and try them, to find the ultimate one.”
On the left side there was a menu. YeoJin clicked on the tab that said: “Select Your Guy”.
First she had to fill out a form selecting a few preferences, then she clicked “Find Now”
Sipping her hot chocolate she waited for the result to show on the screen.

Half a minute later a selection of profiles that belonged to handsome guys were before her eyes.
YeoJin almost dropped some of her hot chocolate into her lap as she was browsing the guys with interest.
Somewhere she felt a little guilty for looking at these men like they were pieces of meat, but in the end, was there really anything wrong with that? She was single again and these guys practically displayed themselves like meat…

Boyfriend code: 8352-IG
Name: KIM JUNSU
A perfect gentleman from Daegu area, who will handle you with respect and tenderness. Coming from the rural area, he knows how to do the tasks that are given to him.
Advantage: He has strong hands and a good work ethic. He also has a big heart and a radiant personality that will sent you walking in the clouds.
Disadvantages: When he’s excited he’ll sometimes fall back to speaking Daegu satoori, making it difficult to understand him.

YeoJin read the guy’s details. He was good looking and he would certainly do more than JaeBeom did at home, but YeoJin couldn’t help wincing a little at the mentioning of his rural background. Was he a farmer?
YeoJin herself had never lived anywhere else than in the suburbs of Seoul, she didn’t know how country life was, she couldn’t really imagine how it was either.
There were more options, weren’t there?
Shrugging she scrolled down to the next one.

Boyfriend code: 7458-JF
Name: CHOI SEUNGHYUN
A handsome gentleman who’ll lead you through anything. He’s strong with a tender heart.
Advantage: He is a good listener and will provide you with good advice, when you need it.
Disadvantage: He tends to curl up between furniture or staircases. It is advised to keep him away from the kitchen (he might crawl into your refrigerator).

“Ah, that one must be selected because of the ‘good listener’ preference I gave…” YeoJin said to herself, holding back a chuckle as she went to the next.

Boyfriend code: 3084-IN
Name: NICHKHUN HORVEJKUL
A cute guy, who doesn’t know the word ‘awkward’ since you’ll instantly like him!
Advantage: He is a great cook, sweet, caring, helping, handsome, strong, just perfect.
Disadvantage: You’re never the only one who likes him. When going outside you should always bring along a pepper spray, for he might get stolen.

Nichkhun sounded perfect, but YeoJin had no appetite for drama right now.
Scrolling, YeoJin noticed there was only one choice left…

Boyfriend code: 6539-EM
Name: OK TAECYEON
A sensitive man with a radiant smile and a strong appearance, you’ll love him!
Advantage: He can take care of house chores in a sickening pace, all the while smiling broadly and he is a gag master that’ll have you rolling on the floor with laughter.
Disadvantage: Rips his shirt occasionally.

YeoJin lifted her eyebrows. If this was all, then maybe the last one was the best…
TaecYeon didn’t sound too bad, apart from the shirt-ripping, but if it were his own shirts then it shouldn’t be a problem. After all, she wasn’t the one to pay for his clothes!
With her finger hanging above the “choose” button, YeoJin was debating whether or not to click it, when accidently she did.
‘Ah well, why not?’ YeoJin thought and started filling out the blanks on the ordering sheet.

__________________________________________________________________________
^^ I waited some time, because me and my sister had agreed to post at the same time... but since she doesn't have much time to write on her story, I asked her whether I could update and we decided to just update whenever we wanted, because it are seperate stories anyway, so here it is... =D

CherryChocol8 -08.10.2010-