Hello kiddo~!

Play Boy or Pet Boy

___________________________________________________________
“So tell me, what is wrong with your client?” TaecYeon wanted to know.
“She’s insane!” JunSu started and glared at the carpet while shaking his head between his hands in frustration.
“Did you know what she made me go through?” JunSu looked at TaecYeon for a second, but then shook his head again, as if the thoughts alone made him sick. TaecYeon’s expression remained blank; he had no idea, but it mustn’t have been pleasant, judging from JunSu’s behavior.
“Two days ago she tried to me, but she passed out. Yesterday she came home sober, but very late and luckily I could get away with only a kiss, I made up an excuse not to have to stay the night… And this morning she… AISH!” JunSu grunted loudly.
“Hyung, did she… you? Did she force you-…” TaecYeon started, but got interrupted by JunSu.
“NO! No, luckily she hasn’t, yet… She’s so crazy! I was walking towards her house, and all of a sudden, she’s walking next to me. So I thought, okay, we’ll have a walk. But then this guy, who was as pretty as a girl, came into view and BAM! my client just started harassing me like I’m a piece of freaking candy!” JunSu said, nearly hyperventilating.
“Maybe he is-…” TaecYeon said, but got interrupted again.
“Turned out, he was her ex and they started arguing on the street. I mean shamelessly arguing. The screaming swear words kind of arguing. It was horrendous, so I ran off, but then they started chasing me like I was the bad guy in the whole situation… Aish!” JunSu was now almost shouting and his face had become flushed from frustration.
“You should have a serious conversation with her. That usually solves it…” TaecYeon advised his friend.
“I tried, but she waves it off every time!” JunSu complained, looking more desperate by the second. He looked like he was going to cry soon. However TaecYeon knew that he wouldn’t. He might wear that expression, but he would never actually cry.
“Just talk to her like this: ‘whats-her-name’-shi, we need to talk…” TaecYeon said and lowered his voice in an authority-claiming way.
“Exactly! That’s what you can do, but I can’t! It’s impossible to talk so low with that voice of mine!” JunSu reacted frustrated and let out a sigh as he threw his body backwards into the couch.

“By the way, is Nick mad at me or something?” JunSu asked.
TaecYeon raised his eyebrows. “Not that I know, why?”
“He doesn’t answer his phone and he doesn’t respond to my messages…”
Just then TaecYeon remembered NichKhun had told him something about going to Thailand, but he had been too busy with the whole YeoJin situation to listen.
“I think he went to Thailand. He said something like that.”
“Oh, great… He forgot to tell me…” JunSu sulked.
“He’ll probably be back soon…” TaecYeon guessed, trying to make the surfacing issue less big.

~~~~~~~~~~

This morning YeoJin couldn’t help but be overwhelmed with negative thoughts. She was absolutely sure she didn’t want JaeBeom back, but she did miss him. Somehow she felt as if he was her last chance at getting married, and she failed. She knew it was an irrational thought, but she couldn’t shake it off either. Of course TaecYeon crossed her mind as the other male in her life, but he wasn’t real enough. He could never be her real lover – even though he seemed sincere – let alone marry her.
And then came the announcement of DongWook…

“I hope you don’t mind. Our little YeHwan can be a little tough to handle, but we’ll pick him up within three days.” DongWook assured YeoJin, his only sibling.
“Oh, I’m sure YeHwan and I will have a good time together, won’t we?” YeoJin said when she took the little toddler from her brother’s hands and carried him on her hip. The two and a half year old boy nodded slightly, but didn’t seem very forthcoming. ‘One might believe he can’t talk yet.’ YeoJin thought.
“Thank you, really, you have no idea how much this helps us!” Her brother exclaimed before he turned and walked back to his car. YeoJin did have a pretty accurate idea at how much. Her brother and his wife were happily married to both each other and their jobs, their little boy was a handful and they didn’t believe in chambermaids and babysitters. Therefore, their life must be hectic.
Now that that hectic family wanted to move to a bigger house, because YeHwan’s sibling was on its way, they needed someone they trusted enough to take care of their offspring. YeoJin was practically their closest family-member with enough time and space on her hands (or so they assumed).

As soon as his daddy was out of sight, YeHwan underwent an interesting transformation; his mask fell and his true self surfaced. From the silent and innocent, not-yet-speaking baby, he changed into the hyper-active, boundary-testing kid that he actually was. And he wasn’t unable to talk, he was rather unable to shut up…
“Umma said you would give me ice-cream and candy. And I have been a good kid.” YeHwan stated as soon as YeoJin had put him on the ground. His parents probably did call him a good kid whenever he wasn’t too much of trouble, but YeoJin could hardly imagine his mother to have said anything about ice-cream and candy to him…
“We’re going to eat soon, ice-cream and candy will ruin your appetite.” YeoJin said and received the glare of a spoiled three feet tall dwarf. Suddenly he seemed to remember a better tactic. His eyes grew large, his eyebrows shot up and he slightly pursed his lips. It took a little time for YeoJin to recognize it as a failed attempt at coaxing her into giving him what he wanted. However, it wasn’t working and YeoJin shook her head until the boy gave up.
Another glare, then a sigh and the question: “Can I play outside?”
“Sure. I’ll call when it’s time to eat. You have to stay in the backyard, though.” YeoJin answered.
Without an answer YeHwan grabbed his toy car and ran into the backyard as fast as his little legs could carry him. From the windows in the kitchen YeoJin could see YeHwan in the backyard. She smiled; at least he was playing nicely by himself…

When the lunch was ready, YeoJin removed her apron and went into the backyard to call YeHwan in. As she stepped outside, her eyes caught sight of someone she had not wanted to see anymore. YeHwan was chatting, laughing even, and JaeBeom was crouching in front of the infant, looking like a nice and caring person. For one moment YeoJin’s eyes darkened. It was clear who’s side the little boy had chosen.
“YeHwan,” YeoJin said sweetly, ignoring JaeBeom completely, “are you hungry? I’ve made us a delicious lunch.”
“Hi, YeoJin, how are you?” JaeBeom said, standing up from his crouching position near YeHwan. “I thought I’d come and see how you were doing.”
“Well, now that you’ve seen how I’m doing, aren’t you going again?” YeoJin replied, annoyed that JaeBeom was looking so good and that YeHwan was regarding her like a pool of mud; an uninteresting, unimportant existence.
“YeoJin, please, don’t be like this… Please tell me ‘you can stay over for lunch, if you want to’. Let’s spend some time again, okay?” JaeBeom asked, his face all kindness.
“Yeah! I want JaeBeom to eat here!” YeHwan said, having decided to stop ignoring her just at that moment.
‘It’s because of YeHwan; I can’t show him any negative behavior, for the sake of YeHwan’s upbringing…’ YeoJin told herself before she nodded and told JaeBeom to stay over for lunch through gritted teeth.
___________________________________________________________
CherryChocol8 -01.06.2011-

Ps: Tomorrow it's my birthday~! ^-^