Stay over for lunch

Play Boy or Pet Boy

^-^ Thanks for all your lovely comments! <3 Here's another chapter for you! =)
___________________________________________________________

“So, how are you?” JaeBeom asked when they were sitting at the table. YeHwan was seated beside JaeBeom and YeoJin was sitting opposite them.
“I’m fine.” YeoJin answered firmly, without looking at him. Just then she caught sight of YeHwan, who was plucking apart a piece of shrimp with his fingers. It was almost endearing to see him focusing his attention on it. A feeling of responsibility came to her. She felt ashamed to have been treating a person badly in front of her little nephew. That wasn’t the kind of example she wanted to give…
“How are you?” YeoJin asked and put in a lot of effort to turn her head and look at JaeBeom. His soft eyes looked back at her. He averted his gaze for a small moment, exhaled a tiny bit dramatically and then turned his focus on her again, as if composing himself.
“Not so good… Life without you just doesn’t suit me…” JaeBeom stated, almost matter-of-factly, while he brushed the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand. YeoJin remembered she once thought that move of his to be very y. Heck, it was still y…
“You know, you chose that life when you chose to betray me…” YeoJin replied.
“People make mistakes, YeoJin. I’m sorry about mine. Look, BoA is gone, I want you back in my life. Just give me another chance… Please?” JaeBeom pleaded while taking her hands in his. She wished she could just shake it off, but it would be a lie if she claimed that she wasn’t enticed to believe he’d changed for the better. ‘What if I take him back? Will he really be faithful to me then?’ YeoJin thought.
“JaeBeom, I-…” She started and pulled her hands out of his. But then her eyes caught YeHwan. The little boy was holding a shrimp in his hands, crushing its one end between his thumb and index finger so it became all smudged. The other end he had split in two somehow.
“Look! Look! Jae, I made a fish!” YeHwan let out and dropped the shrimp into JaeBeom’s lap in all his excitement.
“That’s… fantastic…” JaeBeom said, while smiling awkwardly to YeHwan and grabbing the shrimp before the little boy decided to grab it himself. YeoJin snickered. Just then JaeBeom seemed to change his awkwardness into flirting, much to YeoJin’s annoyance.
“YeHwan, it seems I owe you now; you made the woman laugh.” JaeBeom commented while patting the boy on the shoulder. YeoJin wondered what consequences their bonding would have on her seeing Jae…

~~~~~~~~~~

“Gosh, save me,” JunSu whined, “I’m on duty now… Have to go back to my client…”
TaecYeon gave him an apologetic look. “Good luck! You know you can always file a complaint at the office.”
“Dude… You know I can’t, you can’t either, hurts the pride too much…” JunSu sighed and lifted his body from the couch. “What reputation do you have left when you can’t even handle a woman you’re not in love with?”
“None.” TaecYeon laughed.
“Alright dude, see you later.” JunSu said before he stepped outside.

‘What to do with all those hours?’ TaecYeon thought, while grabbing a few of YoonA’s magazines off the doormat. He briefly looked at the titles and then dropped them altogether on the table. He would spend some time at the gym first.

The snow had already vanished, but a cold wind was blowing and the outside temperature was still below 20 degrees Celsius. It was a regular early Spring day. TaecYeon breathed in the fresh air and smiled.
“Yeah~!” He shouted out aloud and then laughed about his outburst. In a great mood, TaecYeon walked towards the gym, which was a ten minutes walk from his home.

When he was almost there, he spotted something he had never thought he would. His client, miss Lee YeoJin, was walking with a man and pushing a buggy in which a small boy was sitting. TaecYeon couldn’t really identify the man, since he was walking on the other side of YeoJin, but he looked a little familiar. Never before had TaecYeon’s clients been involved with other men, while hiring him. He wasn’t hired to be some secret cheat, he hoped, or a handsome housekeeper, or even worse, a gift from her boyfriend…

~~~~~~~~~~

“YeHwan, please, be a good kid and stay in your buggy. Won’t you?” YeoJin asked while YeHwan was stretching his body out of the buggy on the left side, so far that the whole thing almost toppled over. YeHwan didn’t listen, but instead made a move that enabled him to stretch a little further. And then the inevitable thing happened; the buggy fell on its left side. To prevent his fall, YeHwan grabbed the first thing he could reach, which was JaeBeom’s pair of pants…
“AISH!” JaeBeom yelled as his underwear was rudely shown to the world. “NOTHING IS EVER NORMAL AROUND YOU!”
In a serious outraged mood, JaeBeom raised his pants and stormed off. YeoJin didn’t know what this meant. Was he now completely gone? Or was this one of his fits again? Whatever it was, it made YeHwan cry.
“YeHwan, it’s okay. Don’t cry, we’ll go home.” YeoJin said while unclasping the buggy belt and taking the boy in her arms.
“It hurts here.” YeHwan cried and showed her his arm which had a small gash on it. Luckily there was no blood coming from it, but YeHwan was shaking and tears had wetted his cheeks. YeoJin felt sorry, the little boy probably thought it was his fault that JaeBeom got mad.
“Let’s go home now.” YeoJin said and pushed the buggy with one arm, while carrying YeHwan on her other.
“If you wipe your tears, I’ll promise to give you candy at home.” YeoJin smiled while YeHwan immediately began to wipe his tears and then put his arms around her neck.
‘YeHwan is actually quite innocent, when he’s like this…’ YeoJin thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m home~!” YoonA sang as soon as she set one foot inside the house.
“Hi, Yoon…” came a somewhat distracted reply. TaecYeon’s day had been pretty empty and that had given him all the more time to mule over his thoughts about his mysterious client and NichKhun’s abnormal behavior lately.
“Wow, someone’s in a good mood.” YoonA let out as she put her bag down and came over to where TaecYeon was sitting. “I take it your day wasn’t as good as you wanted it to be? Did you miss me?”
YoonA said while giving him cute stares in an attempt to cheer him up, but TaecYeon smiled halfheartedly, ruffled her hair and stood up.
“My day was fine, it’s just a few things that make me worry.” TaecYeon replied while walking to the kitchen to prepare dinner.
“Like what kind of things?” YoonA wanted to know and followed him.
“NichKhun. He’s in Thailand apparently, but both JunSu and I hardly hear anything from him these days. He even forgot to tell JunSu he was leaving for Thailand…” TaecYeon said, but it sounded a little matter-of-factly, because it wasn’t the main worry he had.
“Oh, that is quite worrisome…” YoonA agreed, but she didn’t ask further and began helping with cooking.

~~~~~~~~~~

That evening, when YeHwan was put to bed and YeoJin set out to work on her script for a few hours, she received a message on her mobile phone from a number she didn’t know.
Meet me at your front door, I’m waiting, JaeBeom xx
To be honest, YeoJin had no intention at all to open up for him and have a heavy conversation about feelings she didn’t think she could or wanted to admit to him… However, her inspiration for the script she was working on seemed completely replaced by thoughts of her ex-boyfriend, and thus YeoJin stood up to see what JaeBeom wanted at this hour.
___________________________________________________________

CherryChocol8 -17.06.2011-