Red envelop

Play Boy or Pet Boy

Sorry for the long wait!!! ^ㅡ^ I hope you'll enjoy reading this chapter! =)
___________________________________________________________

“Jinny, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have reacted that way, it’s just…” JaeBeom began as soon as YeoJin opened the door. “…the whole pants-on-the-floor thing ticked me off.”
“It’s okay, that must have been pretty embarrassing, I understand.” YeoJin answered with a slight smile, but she didn’t let him in.
JaeBeom was a little disappointed. Did he have to win her love from scratch now? Or was there still some old feeling of familiarity and trust left?

“JaeBeom…” YeoJin sighed, “…why are you here?”
The question stunned JaeBeom. Wasn’t the reason for his visit obvious?
“To see you again! Because I love you!” he exclaimed, forgetting every previous thought of slowly winning back her love. He wouldn’t have had the patience anyway.
Without waiting for her reaction he stepped forwards and grabbed her arms, pulling her close to him. To his surprise and irritation she turned rigid first and then struggled free.
“Wh-what are you doing?!” her voice was shaking, but JaeBeom was convinced she wanted him too. That’s why he reached forward again and kissed her lips. However, it didn’t bring him the satisfaction he longed for. She pushed him away and closed the door in his face.

~~~~~~~~~~

Behind the door, out of view from JaeBeom, if he was even looking through the glass, YeoJin started crying soundlessly. Tears rolled down her cheeks and with those tears her heart seemed to sink and fall down as well. Today had brought so many confusing emotions. Being with JaeBeom was difficult and exhausting, but it also felt as if nothing was lost and their break-up could be like a bad dream that had faded. Besides, lately JaeBeom seemed more sincere than ever. On the other hand there was that fiasco with YeHwan pulling down JaeBeom’s pants on accident… JaeBeom had seemed so much the old him that it had caused YeoJin to doubt again. She still loved JaeBeom, but their relationship would remain as unhealthy as before, if he hadn’t really changed for the better.

YeoJin waited until she could hear the engine of JaeBeom’s car. When he had driven off and all was quiet again YeoJin locked the doors. There was no way she could concentrate on her script now, let alone find inspiration for it. What she needed now was a way to get rid of all the emotional tension. Something, YeoJin was convinced, a warm bath with lavender essence would be able to solve. If not for the relaxation of it all, it was a needed self-indulgence.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Did you hear anything from NichKhun already?”
YoonA’s question startled TaecYeon a little. He had almost asked ‘What about NichKhun?’, before he remembered.
“No, not yet…”
“You’ve been really quiet all evening. Do you think something bad happened to Nick?” YoonA wanted to know.
“No, it’s just… Forget it, okay?” TaecYeon responded, getting a little annoyed, because she didn’t understand. And frankly, how could she? He hadn’t told her all.
“You can’t do a thing about it, can you?” YoonA inquired.
“No…” TaecYeon said and let out an annoyed sigh.
“Then you should forget it as well. Come, let’s go to sleep, tomorrow will bring new perspectives. And if not, then let’s at least enjoy this evening.” YoonA said and kissed TaecYeon, letting her hands run over his back, until they reached his belt. Then she pulled him with her to the bed.
At first TaecYeon let her kiss him and lead him to the bed, but when his head hit the pillow, all he wanted was to sleep. So he told YoonA to stop it and went to the bathroom to wash up.

He knew YoonA was not liking that, and she didn’t seem happy indeed, but he was not in the mood for love-making. He just wanted a rest from his thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~

“TIME FOR A BREAKFAST~!!!” Someone yelled near YeoJin’s ear.
“YOU AWAKE? Yay! TIME FOR A BREAKFAST~!!!” It was YeHwan screaming.
“Yes, it’s time for breakfast…” YeoJin said as she crawled out of her covers and yawned.
Before her stood YeHwan in his pajamas, he was holding a red envelop in his hands.
“Where did you get that from?” YeoJin asked, pointing her finger to the envelop.
“It’s mine!” YeHwan replied and held it possessively against his belly.
I’ll get it…’ YeoJin thought.
“Can I see?” she asked with the sweetest voice she could manage.
The boy shook his head violently and ran out of the bedroom. In her annoyance, YeoJin could almost swear she saw that little devil stick out his tongue at her.

At the breakfast table, YeHwan still had the envelop in his one hand, while he ate with his other. It seemed to be an easy thing to just grab it from between his fingers, but to YeoJin’s surprise his grip was very strong and to make matters worse, he quickly shoved the envelop under his .
“Oh, please YeHwan, can’t you just lend it to me then?”
For a second YeHwan stopped eating and looked at her. Then he handed the red envelop to her.
“What does it say? You have to give it back soon!” YeHwan declared.
YeoJin opened the envelop and cleared . She was just going to read the letter to YeHwan and make it clear to him the letter was hers, but then the sender caught her eyes. There was no way she could read the exact content to her nephew…
“Dear YeHwan,” YeoJin started. “I noticed that you have been a little troublesome lately.”
She paused to see YeHwan’s reaction, which was indifferent, except that he had stopped eating.
“You haven’t always listened very well to your aunt, who was taking good care of you.”
Again YeoJin stopped pretend-reading. This time she needed to think of a new sentence. She was also still debating on who to make the sender of the letter.
“You are a nice play buddy, but try to be a good kid too. Big hug, JaeBeom.”
Upon hearing ‘JaeBeom’ YeHwan broke out in tears.
Oh no, I’ve been too harsh on him.’ YeoJin already regretted making up the letter.
“Don’t cry, I didn’t mean-… I don’t think you’re a bad kid. I’m sure JaeBeom didn’t mean it in a bad way.”
“I don’t care about JaeBeom…” YeHwan said, scaring YeoJin a little, but because the kid was still wiping his tears it sounded less convincing and so YeoJin let it pass.
At least the envelop was in her hands now…
___________________________________________________________

CherryChocol8 -11.10.2011-