Fights

Play Boy or Pet Boy

___________________________________________________________
Just as TaecYeon drove his own car up the drive of their house, YoonA opened the front door and ran to him. She didn’t seem angry, annoyed nor even a little sad. Her face wore a wide smile and it was radiant enough to compete with the moon that was now lighting the sky.
“I have fantastic news!” She let out excited as she kissed TaecYeon on his cheek. He hugged his girlfriend and kissed her lips. He was glad she didn’t cavil on his time of returning home.
“What is this fantastic news you have? We’re not with three persons right now, are we?” TaecYeon laughed and looked at her belly.
“Ah, tsh…” YoonA let out embarrassed and hid her face in her hands.
“Tell me, what is it?” TaecYeon said with a low comfortable voice while he took YoonA’s hands away from her face and looked into her eyes. Another bright smile broke out on YoonA’s face.
Then she posed ily in front of TaecYeon.
“You’re watching a new top model. I’m going to earn buckets of money! Which means that you…” and she kissed him on his nose. “… don’t have to work any longer.”
TaecYeon sighed.
“YoonA… You know I love what I do.”
“But you’re always coming home late…” YoonA pouted. “Can’t you work less long then. Say, two hours a day?”
“That’s impossible. I can’t do my work in such a small time period.” Taec argued.
“What is it you’re doing anyway?” YoonA asked.
“Honey, I told you before, I’m working with computers, I’m a game designer.” TaecYeon lied.
“Really? ‘Cause my cousin is one too and he doesn’t come home late, he only works 3 hours a day, from home!” YoonA said while crossing her arms.
“My company doesn’t allow me to. I have to be there fulltime.”
“Why can’t you quit for me? I miss you so much during the day and you haven’t even congratulated me on my achievement.” YoonA pouted and gave TaecYeon the Bambi-look.
“Sorry for not congratulating you, I’m really happy for you though. But don’t you know that my job gives me a sense of achievement as well? It makes me happy to earn my own money.” TaecYeon said, holding YoonA’s hands, but she pulled them back.
“If this is about your pride, because I now earn more than you do, you’re a bad person.” She stated.
TaecYeon shook his head.
“This has nothing to do with pride… Let’s drop this topic, okay?”
“Fine, let’s not talk about it anymore, now…” YoonA agreed and walked into the house.
‘Great, her mood is already ruined…’ TaecYeon thought as he followed her in.

~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m so sorry!” YeoJin apologized to her two friends.
Na-Young had her arms crossed. “I’m still hungry…” she muttered huffily and began checking the fridge for anything directly eatable.
“We are okay!” Sunny spoke for the both of them. “By the way, you better take that guy as your pet boy, he looks very good!” Sunny exclaimed while nodding her head and giving YeoJin two thumbs up.
“How do you know?” YeoJin asked anxiously. Did they meet each other upstairs?! Sunny laughed and moved closer to YeoJin. Na-Young who saw Sunny was about to tell something juicy, raced back and put her head close to Sunny’s too, while a juice box of Sunkist lemonade was still hanging from .
“I was in the bathtub with the curtains closed when I saw him come in. He has chocolate abs and a smooth six-pack. Not to mention he has extremely nice guns! I bet he does a lot of push-ups at home! Oh, and he wears black boxers.” Sunny nodded approvingly, while YeoJin took in the new information.
“Damn, I wish I was in the bathroom…” Na-Young mumbled.
“You girls! Are you drooling over my guy now?” YeoJin laughed and playfully hit both her friends on their knees.
“Yah! You let us starve upstairs!” Sunny protested with an exaggerated pout.
“The only thing that ties you two together is your money anyway!” Na-Young grinned. “He has an affair with your bank account!”

~~~~~~~~~~

“LEAVE!” JaeBeom screamed, completely insensitive for BoA’s tears. “I’VE HAD ENOUGH! IS THIS YOUR IDEA OF A JOKE? WELL, HA HA HA… NOW GO!” JaeBeom knew he probably shouldn’t have said these things, but he was just so angry with her.
Without saying anything, BoA unbuckled herself and opened the door of JaeBeom’s car. Just before slamming it shut, she turned and cleared , demanding attention. “Just so you know, it’s yours and I’m going to make you take responsibility for it as well!”

JaeBeom drove to JunHo’s house. His head was filled with thoughts about what had happened and he couldn’t hide his anger towards BoA. She made his situation infinitely more complicated. He wished he could erase the past month, start over with YeoJin and never get involved with BoA at all. However, things had happened and he had himself to blame for it mostly.

In nearly no time at all, JunHo’s house came into view. It was still early in the morning, JunHo would still be home. JaeBeom got out of his car and rung the bell. He needed a new place to live now and he was determined never to live in his parents’ home again! That meant no privacy and strict rules about going out late. Not to mention the unhealthy interest his parents had in his social life.

~~~~~~~~~~

“I’ll see you tonight!” YoonA said, kissing TaecYeon goodbye. “I hope you’re home early today!”
“I’m not working today.” TaecYeon answered and smiled at his girlfriend.
“Oh, then I’ll be home as soon as I can!” With that said, YoonA walked out and TaecYeon waved before closing the door.

After not even ten minutes the door bell rang, persistently. ‘Did YoonA forgot something?’ TaecYeon thought as he walked back to the front door. On the other side stood someone he hadn’t expected. JunSu stood hyperventilating, with his hands resting on his knees in front of TaecYeon.
“What happened to you?” TaecYeon asked.
“Aish! This girl…” JunSu let out while watching TaecYeon with eyes large of confusion and annoyance. “My client…”
“Come in…” TaecYeon gestured and JunSu trotted in, letting himself fall down on the couch.
___________________________________________________________
CherryChocol8 -10.05.2011-