The end of a tiring first day

Play Boy or Pet Boy

Waahhh, I'm so sorry to let you all wait for so long!! ㅠ.ㅠ I'm afraid you might have forgotten even the main story of this fic... =X
___________________________________________________________

“What are we going to eat today?” JaeBeom asked. “Let’s cook together!”
YeoJin shook her head. Never! She would never cook together with JaeBeom again. She had sworn that to herself before all the drama and she was determined to keep it.
“I was thinking of making Jjajangmyeon to celebrate today. Since you both came to live with me today.” YeoJin said.
“What?! It should be our celebration, since we got back together! He’s just temporarily staying here, isn’t he?” JaeBeom protested.
‘Why does he have to be so impolite?’ YeoJin thought.
“Yeah, but he is staying here since today…”
“I’m okay with Jjajangmyeon, that’ll be delicious.” TaecYeon suddenly said, silencing JaeBeom and making YeoJin smile.

~~~~~~~~~~

‘I can’t understand why these two want to be together, the only thing they have been doing so far is fight and humiliate each other…’ TaecYeon thought. If he had just been a friend, he would have left already, because it was pretty awkward witnessing all their episodes. However, since he couldn’t leave, he started seeing them as a real life show of how a relationship shouldn’t be. Although it wasn’t TaecYeon’s ideal working situation, it sure was an interesting one.

“Do you want to help me?” YeoJin asked TaecYeon.
“Hey… why…?” JaeBeom protested, but YeoJin interrupted. “Wouldn’t you make a mess? I just need a hand and TaecYeon can lend me one.”
TaecYeon saw JaeBeom’s annoyed face, the resentment was obviously there, but what could he do?
TaecYeon nodded and followed YeoJin into the kitchen.

“I think it’s best if you cut the vegetables, then I’ll cut the pork and start the frying.” YeoJin said, smiling to lift the slightly heavy atmosphere.
“Ay, ay, captain!” TaecYeon said, raised one hand to his forehead and winked at YeoJin.
The mood was again light and friendly. TaecYeon loved that mood, the tension and at the same time comfort that he created between himself and his clients. Too bad he now had to keep another male at ease as well.

TaecYeon knew not about women alone, but he also had a certain knowledge about men.
Basically there are 2 types of males; alpha males and non-alpha males. The alpha males are keen on leading and protecting their property, which – if they see enough value in it – they guard with their life. The non-alpha males aren’t so much fighters. They more or less embrace the things they receive, which they cherish and eventually lose themselves in. If a woman would leave an alpha male, the male would fight until he got her back. If a woman would leave a non-alpha male, the male would be left feeling like an empty shell. It didn’t take long for TaecYeon to realize both he and JaeBeom were alpha males. And there are only few things more scary than an alpha male who thinks another alpha male is getting too close to his woman.
TaecYeon was the other alpha male right now, except that he wasn’t trying to steal YeoJin away from JaeBeom.

~~~~~~~~~~

“AAAAHAAAW~” A sudden yell from the living room was followed by JaeBeom stumbling into the kitchen.
“Ahem…” JaeBeom calmed down a little and approached YeoJin in a confident but slightly childish demeanor. “Jinny~… there’s a splinter in my index finger. Can you take it out for me?”

With a sigh YeoJin turned to JaeBeom and grabbed his hand.
“Where is it?” YeoJin asked as she inspected JaeBeom’s index finger, “I can’t see it…”
“It’s right in the middle.” JaeBeom said in a small voice, but just as YeoJin wanted to release his hand to give up looking for the splinter and say she couldn’t find it, JaeBeom pulled his hand back with force, resulting in a somewhat awkward collision between the two. “I love you.”

JaeBeom saw it took YeoJin a lot of effort not to smile like an idiot, before she lightly hit him on the chest with her hand and pretended to be mad at him for lying about the splinter.
“You’re so silly! I’m cooking.”

As JaeBeom saw TaecYeon glancing at them from time to time, he held YeoJin a little closer and kissed her lips. “Don’t you love me?” He asked her.
“Of course I love you, but I need to watch my pork and prepare dinner.”
JaeBeom checked TaecYeon for his reaction, but the latter was steadily chopping through the vegetables.
‘He didn’t see enough…’ JaeBeom thought. “Let me see that chopped piggy.”
“Why, you want to ask it for its last wishes?” YeoJin joked.
“No, I was gonna ask what’s in his will.” JaeBeom grinned and noticed TaecYeon had an amused expression on his face as well. It irritated JaeBeom. He was determined never to joke in front of him anymore…
“Since when have you become such a funny guy?” YeoJin laughed.
“Am not.”
“You sure make that impression on me, though.” TaecYeon commented in a friendly manner, but it added to JaeBeom’s irritation.

~~~~~~~~~~

JaeBeom had been a bit of a nuisance in the kitchen, but YeoJin was glad he never attempted to help them out with cooking.
After dinner TaecYeon offered to do the dishes and YeoJin was going to help him, until JaeBeom declared he would take YeoJin’s place. It really blew YeoJin off her socks from surprise, but this sure was a good change, wasn’t it?

It was very quiet in the kitchen, so YeoJin could really get into the story of the book she was reading. As if only a minute had passed the guys were done doing the dishes and came into the living room.
“If you don’t mind, I’m going to call it a day.” TaecYeon stated and smiled, while bowing.
“Good night!” YeoJin said and bowed in return as TaecYeon made his way upstairs.
“Let’s go sleep as well.” JaeBeom said a little too enthusiastic. “I mean, you surely must be tired too…”
“I love you, awkward panda!” YeoJin grinned.
___________________________________________________________

CherryChocol8 -12.07.2012-