Cheater!

Play Boy or Pet Boy

__________________________________________________________
“Can you please stop throwing your clothes everywhere?” YeoJin asked annoyed, picking up JaeBeom’s pants from the floor.

“I think it was you throwing them there…” JaeBeom replied smirking, but continued feeding the goldfish bread crumbs. YeoJin blushed, but then remembered they had made love only after they were both already under the sheets, so there was no way she could have thrown them across the living room.

Wait, what?! He was feeding the gold fish BREAD CRUMBS?!

“Are you nuts?! Goldfish don’t eat bread crumbs!” YeoJin said, almost grabbing his hands and dragging him away from the fish bowl, but she clenched her fists instead.

“He did eat!” JaeBeom claimed indignantly.

“He can’t, it probably just dropped to the bottom!” YeoJin stated.

“He did eat!” JaeBeom repeated himself.

“Did not!”

“Did!”

“Oh, look… The bread crumbs have fallen on top of the stone cave!” YeoJin pointed and gave JaeBeom an almost stuck-up look.

“It’s a conspiracy! Gold fish can’t be trusted…” JaeBeom claimed loudly and plopped down on the couch, turning on the television in the process.

YeoJin heaved a sigh as she remembered the full clothes basket and JaeBeom’s heap of clothes throughout the house. “Will you at least gather your clothes, so I can wash them?” There was no reaction but a small “Hm…”, stating JaeBeom was occupied in doing something else and was under no circumstances going to help her…

Feeling annoyed, but knowing it was just a waste of energy to nag any longer, YeoJin got going and started checking all clothes before dumping them into the washing machine. The chest pocket of his shirt, the pockets of her jeans, the back pocket of his pants.
“Oh!” she let out as JaeBeom’s phone slid out of his pocket into her hands.

“Jae~” She yelled, but then got distracted because the phone lit up with blue lights and buzzed softly in her hand. “Jae?” she repeated a little softer…
Good! He doesn’t reply, I’ll have to check his phone myself then…
YeoJin knew she was crossing a line there, but she justified it with the thought that they should not have secrets for each other, plus she didn’t have a problem with him seeing her texts either…

Her jaw dropped and her eyes stared horrified at the screen as the phone fell to the ground in slow motion and shattered into parts. ‘BoA-Babe’ had texted, saying she longed to see him again and that it was urgent, because she was ‘burning up her carpet’ and he was needed to ‘cool things down’… For all YeoJin knew, JaeBeom wasn’t a fire fighter and carpets weren’t his thing either…

He has to have someone else… they had been texting and meeting behind her back… she was cheated on… As realization sank in, her world crushed and a rage built up in her.

“PARK… JAE… BEOM!!!” She yelled and ran towards him. “Did something fall, I thought I heard-…” JaeBeom looked at her and fell silent out of surprise. Tears streamed down YeoJin’s face as she began screaming hysterically. She would have hit him with her fists if he hadn’t duck behind the couch like a coward.

“Wow, wow, cool down!” JaeBeom said and started defending himself with his hands. “WHY DON’T YOU GO COOL BOA-BABE DOWN, YOU, YOU, !” YeoJin screamed, took a pillow and slammed it behind the couch, making a flower pot drop out of the window sill as well.

YeoJin had now completely lost it. She was mad. “I WANT YOU TO LEAVE! IT’S OVER!!!”

More screaming…

More stampeding…

More threats…

More cursing…

More crying…

In the end, YeoJin fell down on the bed, after throwing all of JaeBeom’s clothes out of their bedroom via either the door or window. She was tired of crying and broken of pain.

With a lot of hesitation, JaeBeom crawled out from behind the couch and left the house with nothing more than his jacket and the keys to his car.

Later that night JaeBeom’s friends, JunHo and WooYoung came to pick up JaeBeom’s stuff. JaeBeom himself did not come along.

YeoJin was relieved she didn’t have to face him again, but she was also annoyed. The bastard didn’t even have the guts to pick up his own stuff and clean up the mess he had made. Sure, she was the one throwing a tantrum, but it was his fault, thus his mess…

Feeling alone and depressed, YeoJin grabbed for her phone and dialed the first number she could think of. Her friend Na-Young.

“Hi Jinny! You’re calling late, but what’s the matter?” Na-Young’s voice sounded through the telephone.

“Na-Young-ah, I’m sad… I just broke up with JaeBeom and showed him the door…”

“Oh, why? I thought you made a happy couple… What went wrong?” Na-Young sounded compassionate and it comforted YeoJin somewhat.

“He cheated on me with a girl named BoA…”

“That bastard! I hope she cheats on him!” Na-Young reacted angry.

“No, I hope he’s happy… Even though I hate what he has done to me, I also miss him… Isn’t that weird?” YeoJin asked with a small voice.

“Not really, you loved him and now that he’s done some bad thing, you’re torn between love and hate…” Na-Young said, sounding more like an expert on love trouble than a supportive friend.

“Thanks…” YeoJin replied, a little sarcastically.

“You should try getting a pet boy, you know, a boyfriend you can hire. You don’t really have to love him, but he’ll treat you like a princess!” Na-Young encouraged her friend.

“I don’t know…”

“Well, think about it, okay? I have to go now… He’s here~! Bye Jinny!”

YeoJin sighed as she rested her head on her pillow.
‘I will forget you JaeBeom, I will…’ A tear leaked out from the corner of her eyes as she said it, but she was determined to fulfill the promise she just made to herself.
__________________________________________________________
That was chapter 1! =D
Was it enjoyable? ^^

CherryChocol8 -11.09.2010-