Chapter 7

So Close

Yiyun woke up and immediately felt someone else's presence. She opened her eyes slowly and regretted it. Aish, why must the sun be so bright? 

She shut her eyes back and tried to rub them with her right hand. Her right hand moved but there was something on it. Actually, someone. Yiyun's breath was taken away.

There was a red headed girl on her arm still sleeping soundly. Her hair was in a tangled mess but she smiled while she slept. Yiyun didn't know she was staring until she heard hollow thumps coming from...her chest? 

Yiyun used her left hand and put a hand on her chest and it was indeed her heart. Why it was beating so fast? She had no clue but she didn't want to leave the beautiful redheaded angel. She sighed, letting her left hand unconsciously push away a stray piece of hair. Yiyun suddenly thought of something. 

She knew she shouldn't. She couldn't. It wasn't morally right...but the redhead was so hot. Just a poke. 

Yiyun's conscious screamed at her not to but her y side disagreed. Her hand reluctantly hovered over the redhead's s.

(What if she wakes up?) her conscious asked.

[What if she doesn't?] replied her y side.

(That is against the law) 

[What law? You're not her are you?]

(No, but...I guess it wouldn't hurt...right?...)

[Atta girl!]

The door suddenly opened and Yiyun's hand shot to her back, her eyes wide open. Donghae was in the doorway.

"Stop groping the poor girl and get your up. You're going to miss the flight!" He whispered loudly then walked away.

[Damn it...]

(Lol)

Yiyun slowly slid her arm away from the girl. She climbed off the bed and inwardly groaned. Her headache was too unbearable. She glanced at the sleeping beauty and suddenly got an idea. She found some sticky notes and a pen and wrote down some stuff on the paper. She stuck it to the girl's purse, which was on the bed post. She ran to the kitchen and brought back some cut up mangoes and two Advils. 

She looked once more at the gorgeous girl and leaned over her. She gently bent down and kissed her cheek. Yiyun smiled then grabbed her bag and left before she got a heart attack.

She entered the car with Donghae and Key waiting. Key was grinning wildly.

"Why are you smiling so much? Yiyun asked. There was a sparkle to Key's eyes that scared Yiyun.

"You'll see the reason soon enough." Was his only response.


Back in the room, the redhead was still sleeping soundly. Once the blonde had left the room, the redhead murmured a name.

"Amber..."