Chapter 19

So Close

"Aish, Yiyun cheer up. Your sad face is annoying. I told you she would hurt you." Key complained. It had been nearly an hour from when Minho proclaimed himself as Krystal's boyfriend. Key had been trying to get a happy conversation going.

Yiyun shrugged. 

"You were right. Okay. I don't care." She said. Key rolled his eyes. 

"How can you love someone you just met and not someone you've known for nearly three years?" He asked. Yiyun shrugged. 

"I thought it would be true love...now I know it was just a stupid crush." Yiyun confessed. "And when you asked her if I was her lover, I thought maybe she liked me too."

Yiyun closed her eyes, the headache coming back.

"Where is that doctor? He keeps on disappearing. I need more aspirin." She said.

"Yiyun." Key called. Yiyun didn't answer. "Yiyun. Look at me."

Yiyun obliged. 

"Stop hurting yourself. Sulli loves you. She really does. Forget about Krystal. Keep on liking Sulli." He said.

"I can't stop thinking about Krystal, Key." Yiyun said. There was some commotion behind the door but Yiyun ignored it. She sighed.

"I love her, Key." 

The door suddenly opened and Sulli stumbled in. It looked like she was pushed. Yiyun suddenly got nervous. Did she hear their conversation? 

S-Sulli-shi...hey..." She said nervously. Sulli blinked. Yiyun thought she saw someone behind Sulli but the thought quickly evaporated as Sulli asked her a question.

"You...you love me?..." She asked. Key breathed out a sigh. He was hoping Sulli didn't hear their conversation.

"Yes. She was going on an annoying rant about how much she love you." Key said. Yiyun glanced at Key, warning him with her eyes.

Sulli suddenly walked over to Yiyun. She leaned over her and Yiyun began to panic. Sulli's lips met hers and she was tempted to push her away. A quick thought of what key said convinced her not to. She accepted the kiss, telling herself to love this girl. She glanced at Key trying to tell him to leave but he was too busy looking at the door. 

"Key, get out." She said as she pulled away. Key stood up and headed towards the door.

"Gladly." He said then he left, closing the door but not without glancing once again at Yiyun as she pulled Sulli towards her once again. 

Key followed Krystal until she walked near the vending machines. There was a bench near them and they both sat down. Key was surprised when Krystal didn't freak out at the sight of him. He had thought he was quiet.

"Hey Key." She said. 

"You saw the kiss right?" Key asked, ignoring the greeting. Krystal ran her hand through her hair.

"Yeah but it's not like I can do anything about it." She replied. Key was about to say something when Krystal confessed.

"I like Yiyun." She said. Key shrugged.

"I figured. But what I don't understand is why you love her." Key said. Krystal smiled sadly at Key.

"You haven't been in-love have you?" She asked. Key pouted and folded his arms. 

"Yaah, answer my question. Stop getting into my personal life." He complained. Krystal giggled.

"At first, I thought it was because of her hair." She said. Key frowned.

"You like blondes?" Key asked. Krystal shook her head.

"She was a brunette at first then she dyed it blonde." She said. Key nodded. 

"But I guess I like brunettes if I like her." She admitted. Key gasped.

"So you really must like Sulli!" Key yelled. Krystal slapped Key.

"Shut up! Someone might hear!" She complained. Key rubbed his arm where he was hit. 

"I just wish Sulli didn't kiss Yiyun and make me feel so miserable and jealous." Krystal said. The was a disappearing thumping sound, like someone running. Krystal ignored it. Maybe it was a nurse or doctor, she thought.

"I wanted to he Yiyun's first kiss, not second or third." She added. Key draped his arm around Krystal.

"I'm sorry. But don't hit me, okay?" He said. Krystal frowned, confused.

"I wont hit you anymore. Why are you telling me not to?" She asked. Key looked away and slid his arm off of Krystal. He shifted a little away from Krystal. 

"I uh...I convinced Yiyun to...uh... Are you sure you won't hit me?" He asked. Krystal rolled her eyes, telling him to say what he had to say.

"I convinced Yiyun to go after Sulli..." Key muttered. Krystal just blinked, then shrugged. 

"It's not like she was going to like me anyways." She said, gritting her teeth. She stood up, her fist clenched tightly, and faced Key. Key moved away, awaiting her next move.

"I need to go." Krystal said. Key frowned, confused but he still nodded. Krystal took a deep breath and left the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sulli took a deep breath. She was in the car and waiting for Krystal. She couldn't help but smile because she now knew that Yiyun liked her. 

While she was locking lips with Yiyun, she didn't know when she had climbed on the bed on top of Yiyun. It was only when the doctor had came in and cleared his throat that she had realized what she was about to do. She left the room when the doctor said something about replacing Yiyun's bandages with stitches. 

Sulli passed the hallway with the vending machines. She saw that two people were sitting on the benches and when she looked at the closely, she realized that it was Key and Krystal, deep in conversation. Sulli walked past the hallway when Key screamed out something that made her stop.

"So you really must like Sulli!" 

There as a hard pat, as if Krystal had hit Key.

"Shut up! Someone might hear!" Krystal complained.

"I just wish Sulli didn't kiss Yiyun and make me feel so miserable and jealous." She added. Sulli didn't know why but she began to run. She just did. She didn't stop running until she was inside the car.

'OMO', she thought. 'Krystal likes me...ottoke...'

She squeezed her eyes closed. This was going to be hard. They lived in the same apartment together. Same shower, same kitchen, same living room. 

The passenger door suddenly opened, revealing an angry but straight faced redhead. Krystal entered the car without another word but for the rest of the ride, she stared at Sulli. Sulli panicked. Krystal was so in-love with her that she kept staring at her for the whole ride. 

'Ottoke', the two girls asked themselves.