Chapter 9

So Close

"Thanks for coming here. Have a good day." 

Yiyun handed a customer a brown paper bag with warm donut balls. The customer smiled and blushed as Yiyun's hand brushed past hers. She quickly bowed and left the shop. 

Yiyun leaned on the countertop and took out her phone. She went to her pictures and tapped on a picture of two people cuddling. It enlarged and she sighed dreamily, smiling.

Key had sent her the picture before they boarded on the plane. Instead of sleeping, she had studied nearly most of the redhead's body. She wished she knew her name. Even better, she wished she had her phone number. She ached to be in contact with the mysterious girl. 

Key had also told her that the girl already had a lover. Yiyun sighed again, locking the phone and putting it in her pocket. Another customer appeared at the counter. Without looking up, Yiyun grabbed a notepad to take the customer's order.

"Hello. I would like a french vanilla cappuccino and a reason for why you haven't texted me the past few days." 

Yiyun's head jerked up and met eyes with a furious looking Sulli. Aish, she had forgot to text her!

"S-Sulli-shi!" Was all Yiyun could say. Sulli folded her arms and pouted.

"I know you went to China but you didn't text me at all. I was worried and..." She looked down. "I miss you, unnie..."

Yiyun smiled. She looked at Key who was busy packing some donut holes into a box. She caught his eye and once he noticed Sulli in front of her and nodded at Yiyun.

Yiyun jumped over the counter and landed in front of Sulli.

"Are you able to do that? I don't think your boss would like that." Sulli said. She began to turn around. "I'll come back later-" 

Yiyun grabbed her hand and pulled Sulli towards her. She put an arm around Sulli and walked out of the shop. 

"I don't care. I've been missing you these couple of days. Let him yell at me. At least I'll know I spent some quality time with you." Yiyun said. Sulli blushed. They walked like that, Yiyun's arm around Sulli's shoulder, Sulli's arm around Yiyun's waist, until they reached an empty children's playground. 

Yiyun suddenly let go of Sulli and ran towards the playground. 

"Catch me if you can!" She yelled. Sulli giggled and started running after Yiyun. Yiyun let Sulli catch her so it was her turn. She ran slow at first so Sulli could get a good distance from her but then was surprised at Sulli's speed in running. She stopped to catch her breath then suddenly got an idea. She hid behind the nearest bush and waited for Sulli to realized that she was missing.

While waiting, she took out her phone and looked at the picture. She smiled, looking at the beautiful redhead. She mentally reminded herself to ask Key for her name. Key most likely wouldn't take a stranger to Donghae's house without a name.

"Yiyun? Yiyun-shi? Where are you?" Sulli called. Yiyun smiled. She was close. "This is NOT funny! I'm scared!"

Sulli walked past the bush that Yiyun was hiding behind. She didn't look behind the bush but instead stood still, looking around for the blonde. Yiyun couldn't help it. Sulli was right in front of her and she was crouching. She forced her eyes off of Sulli's and stood up quietly.

Yiyun walked behind Sulli and wrapped her arms around the brunette. Before Sulli could scream, she saw a familiar shade of blonde hair and tried to calm her panicked heart. Yiyun's sudden kiss on her neck just made her heart speed even more.

Yiyun slowly but lovingly kissed Sulli's soft neck. She made her way to her chin then to her ear, which she bit gently. Sulli gasped at the pleasure but she had to stop Yiyun: this was a public place and they couldn't be doing this here.

"Yi-Yiyun....ahh....st-.....oh god..." Sulli breathed. She forcefully stepped away from Yiyun. She turned around and took a deep breath.

"N-...not here. Please..." Sulli said. Yiyun smiled playfully. 

"The way you moan is just adorable, Ssul." Yiyun said. She stepped closer to Sulli and held her hand. "Let's go back. I still have work to do."

Sulli only shook her head. Her heart was still pounding and she suddenly wanted Yiyun. Badly.

They walked with Sulli analyzing Yiyun. The way she walked proudly but not too cocky. Her even paced steps...her small but cute ...she wondered what it looked like bare...(a/n: Krystal-shi beat you to it xD *dies*). Sulli shook her head. She couldn't be thinking these thoughts...

She looked at Yiyun's messy hair. She wondered if she combed it that way or if she just woke up like that. 

Again she wondered. What would it be like to wake up ...with Yiyun also ...and her hair would be messy...she suddenly needed water.

They had reached the shop and Yiyun jumped over the counter to fetch something. She returned with the french vanilla cappuccino she ordered earlier. Sulli shook her head.

"Can I have a bottle of water?" She asked. Yiyun nodded and Sulli suddenly thought of a wet Yiyun...

"Actually...make it two please..." She croaked. Yiyun frowned and nodded. Once Sulli exited the shop, Yiyun wondered if it was really hot outside.

She shook her head and sat on the counter. Luna, one of the employees, walked up to Yiyun.

"Yiyun-shi, what did you do to that poor girl?" She asked. Yiyun frowned. 

"Nothing. Why?" She asked. Luna raised both of her eyebrows, surprised. 

"She was watching your every move and she blushed too much for one to be innocent. Then she left the store, gulping the those water bottles like there was no tomorrow. How did you not notice?" She explained. Yiyun shrugged. She just thought Sulli was hot from the sun.

Luna shook her head and walked away. Yiyun took out her phone and looked at the picture again. Her heart ached for the mystery girl. 

"Yiyun, you better delete that picture unless you want Sull-shi to be jealous." Key said. He had walked up to Yiyun when she wasn't paying attention and looked at the phone.

"Who is she, Key? Whats her name?" Yiyun asked. Key shook his head.

"Forget about her, Yiyun. She already has a lover, I told you." Key said. Yiyun sighed. It was true. She put the phone away. 

"You're right Key. Besides, I have Sulli." Yiyun replied. Key patted his friend's back. 

"We all have those moments, Yiyun. It'll pass." Key assured her.