Chapter 25

So Close

"Yiyun. Yiyun-shi, wake up." 

"Aish, why won't anyone leave me alone?..." 

"Get your up, you lazy bum." 

"Key, I'll kill you if you don't let me sleep."

"I'll kill you if you don't listen to what I have to say."

Yiyun opened one eye and looked lazily at Key. 

"Is that why you woke me up? And did I drink? My head hurts a lot, ugh." She complained.

"That's exactly what I want to ask you about." Key said. He saw that Yiyun had closed her eyes so he grabbed her ear and pulled it.

Yi screamed. "YaaAAAAAHHH! Key, what the-"

"Shut up. I need to talk to you." Key said sternly. Yiyun caught the tone of his voice and sat up, curious now. Key was hardly ever serious.

"What do you need to talk about?" She asked. Key let go of her ear and sat down next to her on the bed. He looked away from Yiyun and stared straight ahead. 

"Krystal told me that she gave you some medicine because you were in pain. Is that true?" He asked. Yiyun thought a bit and nodded. Key glanced at her and slap her head.

"Stop getting yourself hurt, pabo." He said. Before Yiyun could complain, Key continued.

"She gave you some medicine. After she gave it to you, she remembered that you were allergic to it but it was already too late. After that you got drunk and..." Key sighed and looked at Yiyun with a straight face.

"She you." He said. He looked away and stared at the wall in front of him while he waited for Yiyun to react. There was an awkward and then...

"Daebak..." Yiyun whispered. Key shot his head to look at the blonde. She was smiling mischievously and her eyes were shining.

"A-are you insane? She you..." Key said.

"I've been by a goddess...daebak..." Yiyun told herself. 

"Omo...I never knew my friend was a ert..." Key said. Yiyun was in her own world and Key stood up. It was only when Key held the doorknob that Yiyun snapped out of her daze.

"Wait...did she tell you how it was? Who was on top and who was on the bottom?" She asked. Key frowned.

"You really are a p-" he began.

"Omo...did she finger me or did I..." Yiyun stopped and looked at her sweet smelling finger.

"I need new friends..." Key said, shivering. He opened the door and stepped out but he then remembered something.
"Oh, don't forget to dress well for Vic unnie's birthday party. Wash your hands because Sulli will be there." He told Yiyun and he poked his head into the room.

"Yiyun-shi~. Stop sniffing your finger, I'm tired of being grossed out today..." 

Yiyun chuckled lightly as she reached over the bed stand to get her phone.

"You're just grossed out because you'd rather have a up your ." She said, grinning at something on her phone.

"I am not gay! You know that, Yiyun!" Key complained. Yiyun laughed again.

"I used to know that. But I'm starting to have doubts...so you think some guy named Kim Taehyung is cute, huh?" She asked smirking. Key clenched his teeth and looked away.

"S-shut up.." Key stuttered. He left the room and made sure to slam the door.

"Tch...what a diva..." Yiyun muttered to herself. She dropped her phone on the bed and dressed up. 

She pulled on some casual clothes and grabbed her phone, leaving her room.

"Yaah, Key. Get up. I'm ready." Yiyun said as she walked into the living room. Key was watching tv and scratching his crotch. 

"Arraseo...get in the car. I'm coming." Key said, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"I'll give you five minutes," Yiyun said as she grabbed the keys from the table.  "Before I leave you here.." 

No response. 

Yiyun thought for a moment.

"You said Sulli would be there and since I know you picked up Sulli today, you met Kim with her...maybe she invited hi-" she thought out loud. Ky ran out the door before she could finish.

"An he tells me he isn't gay.." Yiyun muttered. She reopened the slammed door, left the apartment, and walked to the car.

"Key, you'll have to give me directions to Vic unnie's house." Yiyun said as she started the car and left the parking area.

"Yay! I get to boss you around!" Key exclaimed. Yiyun rolled her eyes and could already tell that they were going to be late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Krystal, you should drink something." 

"Unnie, I already got some soda."

"You don't want beer, Krys?" 

"No, unnie. But thanks." 

Vic unnie shrugged and went to talk to Nickhyun. Krystal looked around, bored and realized that Vic unnie had invites the last person she wanted to see.

"Minho? Are you seriously stalking me or were you invited?" Krystal asked as she walked towards the handsome brunette. Minho looked distant. His face was beaten up but someone had healed, or at least attempted, to heal it.

When Krystal didn't get a response, she snapped her fingers in front of the brunette. Minho blinked, escaping his daze. He looked around for someone, completely ignoring the redhead. This surprised her.

"Minho? Are you even Minho?" Krystal asked as she waved her hand in front of his face. He was staring at something or...someone.

Krystal looked in the direction he was looking at but only saw Sulli talking to an orange head. They were laughing together and Sulli suddenly glanced at Minho and Krystal. Minho looked away and Krystal noticed.

She tried to wave at Sulli but the brunette was too busy staring at Minho, who had starred a conversation with someone else. Krystal frowned and backed away.

It was evident that the two liked each other. 

If only Yiyun could see them...Sulli would break up with Yiyun...then she and Krystal could finally be together...

Speaking of Yiyun, Krystal wondered where the blonde was. 

Just then, Vic unnie called out for a name that made Krystal's knees weak.

"Amber!" 

"Huh? Who...who are you? How do you know my name?" Asked a freaked out blonde. Krystal walked to the kitchen where they were. Vic unnie was hugging Yiyun tightly but the blonde shoved the older girl away.

"Yaah, you don't remember your unnie? What happened? Where you hit in the head or something?" Vic unnie complained. Krystal stepped up.

"Actually, unnie, that did happen. She was in a bad plane crash." She said. Yiyun scratched the back of her head, nervously, a bit weirded out that someone she didn't remember knew her.

"Omo, did you break anything, Am? Are you still hurt?" Vic unnie asked as she came closer to Yiyun. 

"She goes by Yiyun now. And other than her amnesia, she fine." Krystal said sternly, stepping in front of Yiyun to stop Vic unnie from coming closer. Vic unnie smiled.

"Aigoo...my Krystal still doesn't like other girls coming near Amber." She said. Krystal lowered her head, hiding her blush.

"Unnie...please...there are people here..." She said. Vic unnie giggled and went to the stove.

"I'm going to make some Gogi Jun, Krystal. Want to help me?" Vic unnie asked. Krystal shook her head. Vic unnie shrugged as the redhead walked away. She took out some eggs and began to beat them. Yiyun just stood there awkwardly as she couldn't see where Krystal went off to and she didn't know anyone else at the party.

"Aish, this stubborn cabinet..." Grunted Vic unnie. She was pulling a frying pan out of a cabinet but part of the pan was stuck in the cabinet. 

"Unnie, that's dangerous. Let me help you." Yiyun said, advancing towards the struggling unnie. Vic unnie shook her head.

"I'm strong enough. Besides, you're really clumsy." She argued. Yiyun frowned.

"I am not. Whatever I was like before the accident is improved. I'm much more stable now." The blonde interjected.

"Says the person who got into a plane crash."

"That wasn't my fault."

"Krystal told me you were in a plane crash. You were probably driving it and sneezed and caused it to crash."

"I did not. I remember that I was a passenger."

"Ugh, this pan is making me angry..."

"Unnie let me do it."

"No. I'm a big girl, I'm pretty sure I can do this by myself."

"By the way your holding it, I can tell your going to hurt someone."

"I will not. Aish, I'm going to get a hammer if this doesn't come out soon..."

"Unnie..."

"I got it, Amber!"

"It's Yiyun..."

"I don't care!"

"Unnie, your face is red. Your getting mad..."

"Of course I'm getting mad!" Vic unnie yelled. "This damn pan is pissing me off!"

"Unnie..." 

"Ugh!" 

"Unnie, be caref-" there was a loud bang as Vic unnie pulled out a bent frying pan.

"See? I told you I could get it out, Am-OMO..." 

Yiyun lay unconscious on the floor.

"I didn't want to die today..." Vic unnie muttered to herself. Someone called Krystal's name.

"Omo...here she comes..."

"Vic unnie lived a good life..."

"Where's Nickhyun to rescue his girlfriend from imminent death?..."

"Unnie?...What happened?..." A cold hard voice asked. Vic unnie cursed under her breath and wondered why she had to die in such a stupid way.

"W-well...you see...w-what h-happened was..." She began.

Before Krystal could lunge at her neck, a moan came from the unconscious blond on the floor. Krystal quickly forgot about her upcoming kill and Vic unnie sighed in relief.

"Yiyun?..." Krystal asked. People were crowded around the two girls, watching curiously. 

"...Soojungie..." Yiyun muttered. Krystal's eyes widened as she realized that only one person called her that and it wasn't Yiyun...

"...A-Amber?"

"...Soojungie...I love you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kim Kibum!"

"Kim Taehyung~!" 

"Come and talk to me instead of pouting in the corner like that!"

"Arraseo~!" 

Kim Taehyung called for Key when he realized Sulli wasn't listening to the conversation. She was too busy glancing at some guy across the room. Sulli looked shocked as the two boys began a conversation about Frozen.

She began to walk away when someone pulled her to a corner.

"You keep on staring at Minho. Why?" Krystal asked as she let go of Sulli. Sulli blushed, realizing she'd been caught. Before she could answer, Krystal asked her something she had been pondering about for a while. 

"Don't you still like Yiyun?" Krystal asked. Sulli shrugged but then unconsciously shook her head 'no'. She widened her eyes as she realized what she did.

Krystal tried to hide her smile as she asked another question.

"Do you want to break up with her?" She asked. Again, Sulli shrugged but found herself nodding. Before Krystal could run off and tell Yiyun the news, Krystal felt that she should pay Sulli in some way.

"By the way, his name is Minho and he's been staring at you the whole time. Go and talk to him. He might like you." Once she finished her sentence, there was a loud bang like a pan against something, then a thud, like something falling. Krystal ran towards the scene. There were already people gathering around an unconscious body.

Omo...here she comes..." Someone whispered.

"Vic unnie lived a good life..."

"Where's Nickhyun to rescue his girlfriend from imminent death?..."

"Unnie?...What happened?..." Krystal asked coldly as she looked at Yiyun sprawled on the ground. 

"W-well...you see...w-what h-happened was..." Vic unnie began.

Before Krystal could do anything, a moan came from Yiyun. Krystal quickly payed attention to her and Vic unnie sighed in relief.

"Yiyun?..." Krystal asked. 

"...Soojungie..." Yiyun muttered. Krystal's eyes widened as she realized that only one person called her that and it wasn't Yiyun...

"...Soojungie...I love you..."

"Guess you two are over then?" A low voice asked. Sulli turned around at stared at the most attractive guy she had ever met.

"I overheard your conversation...sorry." Minho said.

"Y-yeah." Sulli stuttered.

"Would you mind if I took you out to lunch tomorrow?" Minho asked.

"No...I mean...I would love to..." Sulli said, shyly. Minho smiled and Sulli blushed. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

*Two months later~*

"Princessss~?..."

"Yes~?"

"Can we go home?"

"Amber, we just got here."

"To this one particular store, yes, but we've been shopping for hours..." The blonde complained. The redhead rolled her eyes and continued to shop. She suddenly felt someone hugging her from behind.

"A-Amber...t-there are people watching..." She stuttered.

"Let them watch, Krys...besides, they think I'm a guy." Amber replied. Krystal shoved her off and continued shopping but then she heard something that made her cringe.

"That blonde guy is cute..." A girl said.

"Omo...should we go talk to him?..." Another girl replied.

"Maybe he'll give us his number." The first girl suggested.

"...that redhead next to him is creeping me out..." The second girl said, shuddering.

"Why is she staring at us like that?..."

"Maybe we should go..."

"Yeah..."

Krystal kept eyeing the creeped out girls until they were gone. She grabbed Amber's hand and dragged her out of the store.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Amber asked.

"Nothing." Krystal said smiling sweetly. She eyed the girls around the couple and once she found her target, she kissed Amber passionately.

"Omo...they were dating that's why..."

"I'm glad I didn't ask for his number...he has a scary girlfriend..."

The walked away and Krystal finally pulled away.

"Are you seriously jealous, Krystal?" Amber asked.

"H-how did you know?..." Krystal asked. Amber pulled Krystal closer an whispered in her ear.

"I have ears too, jealous Jung..." He whispered. Krystal shivered from pleasure as Amber's hot breath tickled her ear.

"A-Amber? Let's go home..." Krystal suggested.

"And do what?" Amber asked, pulling away. Krystal looked up and around the blonde.

"You know...stuff..." She responded. Amber chuckled and held Krystal's hand. 

"Let's go then." She agreed.

******************************************

"Minho! Slow down!" 

"It's only fun if it's fast, Ssul!" 

"I might fall off!"

"Hold on tight to me!"

"I bet you like that..."

The handsome brunette chuckled but it was lost in the wind. He gripped his motorcycle handle harder and pulled.

"M-Minho! I don't like wheelies!" A cute brunette complained. 

"Aww, come on...we're almost there!" A grinning Minho replied.

A couple minutes later, two brunettes could be seen at a park sitting on a blanket feeding each other.

"Minho, you could have given me whiplash..." The girl complained. The guy chuckled.

"But I didn't. Sulli open your mouth and stop pouting like that. You're making me feel guilty." He said.

"Because you are!" Sulli exclaimed. Minho her cheek with his thumb and pouted.

"I don't like it when you scream at me..." He said. Sulli huffed, stood up and looked away.

"Don't be mad..." Minho said. Sulli didn't move. Until Minho stood up and hugged her from behind. 

"How about we ride a car home since you don't like it?" He suggested. Sulli held his hands around her stomach.

"What about the motorcycle?" She asked.

"I'd rather keep my beautiful Ssul happy than have a motorcycle." Minho replied. Sulli blushed as Minho put his head on her shoulder. 

"It's a nice sunset, right?" He asked. Sulli could only nod. They stayed like that until it was dark and it was then that the couple grabbed the blanket and the leftover food and called for a cab, leaving the motorcycle where it was.

"I love you, Ssul..." Minho whispered in the cab as Sulli fell asleep in his arms.

"I love you, Minho..." Sulli muttered unconsciously.

 

(a/n: Finally done :D Thanx SO much for subscribing and commenting xD Some made me laugh but all made me smile. I'm going to write another fanfiction based on tha Avatar: Airbender because....YOLO :3 Thanks for being awesome and reading this far :D!!)