Chapter 14

So Close

"I'm going to kill her." 

"Me too."

"Aish, scary. Why did that idiot llama leave me with two scary women?" 

A scary brunette and a creepy redhead looked at a boy with orange hair.

"What did you just say?" The two girls said. At the exact. Same. Time. Like I said. Scary and creepy.

"Ya-ah. I...I was just ki-kidding." Key stuttered. He let out a sigh of relief when the two scary ladies let their laser eyes off of him. 

"Why would she disappear fro three years?" The redhead asked.

"And pretend to be all innocent and try to get a new girlfriend?" The brunette added. The redhead blushed.

"Actually, I had a crush on her. We never dated. In fact, I never let her date anyone..." The redhead confessed. "I was a bit greedy and jealous."

"Krystal! You made me think of Yiyun as a cheater when she hasn't even dated anyone?"  The brunette yelled.

Krystal flinched. 

"Ssul, you don't have to scream." She complained. Sulli shrugged. 

"What time is it? How long have those two been out? You think they left?" Sulli asked then she gasped and looked at Krystal. "What if they're making out right now?"

Krystal scoffed. 

"I'd skin her alive." She said simply.

"I'd rip her lips off and shove it up her ." Sulli replied.

"I'd-" Krystal started. Key suddenly exclaimed, interrupting her mid-sentence.

"Yah! You two are creepy sadists! I don't want to hear another word about this!" He complained. He stood up and began walking towards the door when it opened.

"Sorry." Suzy said walking in. Her face was a little pink, like she was recovering from deep embarrassment. Yiyun walked in with the same shade of pink. Krystal and Sulli immediately stared lasers at Suzy. 

Suzy ignored them.

"Yiyun. Are you going to...um...demonstrate?" She asked. Yiyun, after a few seconds trying to understand what was going on, suddenly blushed and shrugged.

"Probably. I think that's the only way they'll believe me." She answered. Suzy nodded. She looked at Sulli. 

"Ssul, do you have any water bottles?" She asked. 

"Suzy!" Yiyun protested.

"What? I'm just being cautious." Suzy said innocently. She asked Sulli about the water bottles again, ignoring Yiyun's complaints. Sulli nodded.

"In the fridge. Bottom right hand corner." Sulli complied. Suzy grabbed two and tossed it at Krystal and Sulli.

She sat down next to a scared looking Key, who muttered something about getting new friends, and waved at Yiyun, signaling her to start.

"Okay...um..." Yiyun looked at Krystal. "Whoever told you that I was dead, was nearly right. I almost died. Almost. I woke up in a hospital. There were two guy in the room with me. One of them was a grown man. He was extremely buff and for some reason, he made me nervous and sweat. In a way, he looked a little bit like you, Krystal-shi. The other guy way a brunette guy. Short brown hair. Tall. Athletic. Yeah. So I woke up with them in a hospital room. I was in the bed. The buff guy asked me if I knew who he was. I shook my head. He looked a little scared, if that's even possible. He asked me if I knew a Krystal. I shook my head.

"I didn't know you then Krystal-shi. Don't get offended. Anyways, they came to visit me occasionally. They never told me their names. I don't know why. Slowly, they stopped visiting me. The buff guy began to look like there was something wrong. He seemed perfectly fine, physically so I thought it might have had been about someone else. I always called him Mister. Anyways, one of the last days that they came to visit me, the tall brunette guy left first. I asked Mister what was wrong. He smiled and said that his daughter had stopped eating because of someone. I joked that if I met his daughter, I would make her laugh and only stop when she ate so she would be forced to eat if she wanted peace. He took it too seriously. He told me that I would never meet his daughter. He left, and I never saw him again. The brunette guy kept coming but but we would never talk and just sit there in silence. When he stopped visiting me, I didn't miss him that much. 

"The only people I saw for a while were the doctor and nurse. I think the nurse liked me. She was always nice to me and I saw her as my friend. But, I eventually became bored and as soon as I could walk, I took casual walks around the hospital. One day I saw a dumb brunette guy playing with a stuffed llama." Yiyun pointed to Key. 

"We became quick best friends. I later found out that he was my doctor's only child. He started to visit me and we later rented an apartment which we live in now." Yiyun finished. Suzy rolled her eyes.

"You left out the best part, Yiyun." She said.

"Which one?" Yiyun asked. Suzy smiled.

"The plane crash." She said as if they were talking about the weather. Sulli and Krystal suddenly frowned. Yiyun sighed.

"The first thing I remember was a lady falling. She was dressed in a sky waitress uniform. I was in a plane, obviously. She fell and so did the whole world, it seemed. There was a sudden burst of air, like the plane split apart. Sharp pieces of glass and metal where everywhere. She was about to be cut badly by one but I shoved her away from it. The piece of glass sailed into my stomach and I out.  I woke up in the hospital with the two guys and that was when Mister asked me if I knew him."

"So what's your proof, Yiyun?" Suzy asked. Yiyun gave her a reluctant look. 

"They need to know." Suzy said.

"Know of what?" Krystal asked. 

"Her badass scar." Suzy gushed. Yiyun rolled her eyes and sighed. She then took off her black shirt revealing a silver  pendant, black sports bra, a badass scar that traced down from Yiyun's bellybutton to the far left side of her chest. 

The brunette and the redhead were not looking at the scar. 

They were looking at Yiyun's nice and toned abs.

Suzy and Key tried to hide their laughter as Krystal and Sulli suddenly grabbed their water bottles.

"Ya-ah...stop staring...it-it's not that cool." Yiyun said. She pulled back on her shirt, pretending nothing happened but her face was a dark shade of red.

"When I saw Yiyun unnie's abs, I nearly had a nosebleed. I wonder how those two are keeping that up." Suzy told Key. Key laughed even more when Sulli had a red liquid drip from her nose.

"Ottoke..." She said covering her nose. "How embarrassing. I'll be right back."

Suzy and Key laughed even harder when Krystal followed her.

"Yiyun-shi, I'm pretty sure they believe you now." Suzy giggled. Yiyun rolled her eyes and flopped on the couch. 

"Hopefully." She muttered.