Chapter 20

So Close

2 weeks later~~

Sulli walked into Yiyun's room to see a half Yiyun.

"Yaah! Learn to knock Sulli-shi!" Yiyun complained. Sulli pouted, stealing a glance at Yiyun's stomach before the blonde pulled a shirt on.

"I'm your girlfriend now. Why can't I look?" She complained back. Yiyun chuckled and walked closer to the girl.

"Maybe someday you'll see all you want but for now," Yiyun said. She leaned in and kissed the brunette in such a way, they were both blushing by the time she pulled away. 

"That'll be it." She added. Sulli put her hands to her cheeks, covering her blush.

"Stop being so hot. You always make me blush." She muttered. She looked at Yiyun and smiled.

"I'll be back. Key wanted to show me a movie he saw. Give me one more kiss." She said. Yiyun pouted and drew her closer.

"Why can't I take you?" She asked as she kissed Sulli's neck. Sulli shivered in pleasure.

"K-Key said t-that you had seen-aah...Yiyun stop. I can't think s-straight." Sulli whimpered cutely. Yiyun chuckled and pulled away.

"Key said you've seen it before and he said you thought it was annoying." Sulli finished. Yiyun rolled her eyes. 

"He's showing you Frozen. He watches it so much, it became annoying. Try sharing an apartment with some guy who sings about building a snowman, off key, in the shower." She laughed when Sulli smiled and hugged her.

"I'll see you later, babe." She whispered to Sulli. Sulli smiled even more and pulled away, waving  goodbye to the blonde. She left Yiyun's apartment, leaving Yiyun puzzled with what she could do.

She couldn't go to work. Didn't feel like watching a movie, though she had to catch up on various tv shows since her days in the hospital after the accident. 

Thinking about the accident made Yiyun left her shirt and look at her stitches. They were nearly healed but they still hurt like crap. She dropped her shirt, sighing. She looked out the window next to the bed she was leaning on.

'It's nice out...I'll probably drive around.' She thought.

With that in mind, she grabbed her phone and keys and left the apartment and to her car. She drove around aimlessly, not paying attention to anything.

She was "surprised" when she found herself in Sulli's apartment complex and decided to give Krystal a visit. As she walked towards Sulli's apartment, she saw someone she hadn't thought of meeting again.

"Minho?" She whispered. He was leaning on the rails in front of Sulli's apartment. 

"Is he picking her up for a date?" She asked herself. Her heart ached as she headed back to her car. It was then that Sulli's apartment door opened and out stepped a gorgeous redhead. She hadn't seen Yiyun but instead saw Minho.

"Minho? What are you doing here?" She asked. Minho turned around and was shocked to see his girlfriend. 

"I live here now." He muttered. Krystal got a face of recognition as she remembered something. 

"Oh. Yeah. I remember now." She said distantly. She turned around, heading towards the exit. Minho walked briskly to her and grabbed her wrist.

"Yaah, what are you-" Krystal was interrupted.

"What are you doing here? Do you live here or something?" Minho asked. Krystal looked away from him, not answering.

"Krystal. Do you live here?" He asked. Krystal frowned and looked up at him. 

"It's none of your business if I do or not. Let go." She said. Minho didn't listen. 

"I still need to talk to you." He said. Krystal pulled her hand away only to be grabbed by Minho again and pushed to a wall.

"Minho...get away from me..." Krystal struggled. Minho breathed heavily.

Then he kissed her. 

He grunted as Krystal bit his lip. 

"Don't kiss me, you ert!" Krystal yelled. Minho grabbed her again.

"Sorry. You just look so hot today." He said slyly. Krystal frowned, disgusted that she attracted him.

"Let. Go. Of. Me." She said. Minho only began to pull her towards his apartment.

"I told you I still need to talk to you." He struggled. Feeling that Krystal wasn't going walk, he carried her and shut with his hands, muffling her screams.

"Hey! She said 'Let go'!" Yiyun yelled, walking towards the strange couple. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Yiyun?" Krystal asked as she pushed Minho's hand away. Minho frowned.

"Amber? Why do you keep on appearing like this?" He asked.

"Put her down. Then we'll talk." Yiyun growled. Minho, who had forgotten about Krystal, suddenly dashed to his apartment. Yiyun ran towards him and pulled him back. Minho dropped Krystal but Yiyun caught her quickly. The redhead fell on the blonde, hitting her sore ribs. Yiyun groaned in pain. 

Minho stood up and walked up to Krystal. He grabbed her and began to pull her back. Yiyun stood up, despite her pain and blurred vision.

She ran up to Minho and a struggling Krystal. 

"Put. Her. DOWN." When she said 'down', she sent her right fist towards Minho's face. Minho let go of Krystal and staggered back in obvious pain. 

"Owwww..." He grumbled. He looked angry at Yiyun and jumped at her while throwing a punch. The force pushed Yiyun back to a wall. She grunted as she tried to keep herself up.

"M-Minho! Stop! I'll...I'll do whatever you want. Just...just don't hurt her." Krystal complied. It was too late. He was already kicking Yiyun in the stomach, finding out her weak spot. 

She jumped on him and pulled him back. He spun around and slapped her. Hard.

"Not another word about this damn, dyke." He said. He was turned around by someone. 

Yiyun pulled him on the ground and began to punch him in the face multiple times.

"Don't. You. Ever. Lay. Your. Hands. On. Her. Again." She said as she punched him with every word. Minho already had a split lip and was getting a black eye. He was trying to push the girl off until Yiyun sent one more punch to his nose, knocking him out.

Yiyun stopped, panting heavily, and groaned in pain. She looked up at a shocked Krystal and smiled a bloody smile, her lip split.

"You're safe now, Princess." She said. She coughed and blood dripped from down her chin. Then she passed out.