Chapter 2

So Close

3 years later

"Key! I swear I'll wring your neck if you try anything stupid!" 

"Yiyun, calm down. I just want to talk to her."

"Talk to her my . You want to set me up with her!"

Key rolled his eyes. "So what? You two would look cute together. Aigoo, Sulli and Amber." Key suddenly stood up. He pointed a finger in the air.

"Yaah, don't use my other name! Yiyun is better!" Yiyun complained. Key ignored her.

"Sulber! Ooooh, I ship it!" He began to walk towards a cute brunette.

"Hey! Sulli! Yo! Choi-" Key fell down with Yiyun on top of him.

"Yaah! My neck! Yiyun, let go!" He complained.

"I don't make empty promises. I told you I'll wring your neck if you try anything stupid." Yiyun said. 

"What? Yiyun, what are you doing to Key?" 

Yiyun looked up to see a beautiful brunette with a confused face. Her heart suddenly fluttered. Yiyun smiled nervously at the girl. 

"H-hi Sulli-shi." She stuttered. Aish, stop stuttering.

"I was um, just..." She mumbled.

"She tackled me because I was going to set you two up on a date. I think you two would be cute-aaaaaaAAAAHHHH!" Yiyun squeezed Key's neck tighter.

Sulli laughed at their silliness. Yiyun smiled at her apologetically. 

"A date sounds fun. I'd love to go, Yiyun." She said.

Yiyun suddenly forgot about Key and stood up. 

"R-really?" She was stunned. How could such a beautiful girl like Sulli want to date some ugly tomboy (a/n: You are far from ugly, Yiyun xD).

Sulli nodded. 

"How about we get some coffee now? We can go and watch a movie later then you can walk me home." Sulli added. Yiyun nodded a little too enthusiastically. Sulli giggled and walked out, beckoning Yiyun to follow. Yiyun nodded and grinned widely at Key. She quickly apologized and thanked him as she left. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krystal sighed as she scrolled through her pictures of a certain blonde girl.

Why did you have to leave, Amber? You're hurting me so much..

She was on her computer waiting for a message from SsulGirl while on her phone. Krystal felt  she should have confessed her feelings to Amber before she left. 

No. I told her multiple times. She just didn't believe me, Krystal thought. 

She wondered why Amber suddenly disappeared. She had asked her dad and her annoying boyfriend Minho but they just ignored her questioning. They had to know something.

A ding came from her computer and she looked up to see the source. 

SsulGirl is ONLINE~~~~

She put down her phone and messaged her.

KrystalTheIceQueen: Hey Ssul! :D

A few seconds later, she received a message.

SsulGirl: Annyeonghaseyo little Jung! Guess WHAT????

KrystalTheIceQueen: What?

SsulGirl: Me and Yiyun went on a date! She even walked me home!! I'm INLOVE <3 !!!

KrystalTheIceQueen: YAAH! You're making me jealous!

SsulGirl: I can't wait for you to come here. You just have to meet her.

Krystal had been planning to come to move out of her apartment for a couple weeks and she was ready to dump Minho and leave the place she and Amber had called a home. She was tired of crying herself to sleep most nights.  

KrystalTheIceQueen: She better not be as cute as you described her, otherwise, we will be competing for her. Heeheehee ^o^

SsulGirl: Yiyun-shi is mine! Fighting!!

Krystal giggled and looked at the time. It was time for dinner. She told Sulli she had to go and eat and Sulli agreed, saying goodbye.

Krystal grabbed her phone and headed to the kitchen. She took out a box of macaroni and cheese and dumped all of it in a pot. She poured water and added some salt into it then warmed it in the microwave. She sat down, picking her phone up and saw that she had three messages. She unlocked her phone and read all three.

Minho: Hey babe :)

Minho: What are you doing???

Minho: Hey, when are you going to China? And what part, you never told me

 Krystal ignored the messages and started playing with her phone. The microwave beeped and she got up and poured the macaroni into the pot. She finished making the macaroni and sat down with the pot, too lazy to pour it into a bowl and use a real spoon. Her phone beeped and she looked at it. Another message from Minho..

She unlocked it and texted him quickly.

Krystal: I'm busy.

Minho texted her immediately.

Minho: You're always busy..:(

Krystal: Maybe if you ever told me where Amber is, I would tell you what I'm always doing. I know you and my dad know something. 

Minho: Why are our conversations always about Amber?..

Krystal: To annoy you. Now leave me alone, I'm busy. 

She put her phone down and finished her food. She placed her pot in her sink, grabbed her purse, and headed out. 

She called for a taxi and headed to a place where she visited every year. 

"Hello, Krystal. Back again?" 

Krystal looked at the swimming team coach and smiled. 

"Yes. Is...you know who here?" She asked.

The coach shook her head. 

"I'm sorry but you can check later. She comes at random days and whenever I mention you, she just smiles." She said.

Krystal sighed. She wanted to meet Sulli like she promised but she kept on wondering. What if she left for China and Amber decided to visit her swim team? 

"Her birthday is tomorrow. Maybe you should come tomorrow and see if she shows up?" The coach added, noticing Krystal's sad face.

"Trust me. I will." Krystal said. And with that she left.