Chapter 24

So Close

(a/n: Long chapter because I love you all ^^)

 

Krystal sighed. She began to play with her fingers. 

"Ottoke?..." She asked herself. She slapped her face into the palms of her hands and cursed at herself. She had to leave or something was going to happen but she couldn't leave Yiyun alone practically drunk. 

She remembered the idiotic things Yiyun did the first time Krystal gave her the medicine. She smiled to herself as she realized that that moment was the first time she had begun to feel something for the blonde. 

"Krystal? I'm done...taking gah showerrr." 

Krystal dared herself to look up at Yiyun. She bit her lip as a handsome blonde with wet hair and adorable eyes sat down next to her. She silently hoped that Yiyun couldn't hear her heart beating. She reached for the tv remote and turn the tv on. 

"Awww...you're not gonna talk to mee?" Yiyun asked her. Krystal sighed and tried her best to ignore the incredibly attractive girl next to her. She glared at the tv and pretended to watch it.

"I want icecream..." Yiyun suddenly blurted out. She stood up and walked towards the kitchen. Krystal fought the urge to follow her and once she didn't feel the presence of someone else next to her, she exhaled deeply.

She had to minimize any interaction between her and Yiyun. That was why she didn't talk at all and turn on the tv.

"But how is it possible for someone to stay silent with their best friend that they secretly love?" She muttered to herself.

"It's not like she's going to remember anything..." Krystal said unconsciously. She then paused and widened her eyes.

Yiyun was practically drunk. Usually, people who are drunk don't remember anything that they did...

Krystal bit her lips. 

She'd betray Sulli if she did anything.

Krystal the decided that she had to get out of here before she did something a would do.

Before she could stand up, Yiyun returned with two massive bowls of icecream, each sloppily made. 

"Here." Yiyun said as she smiled a goofy and lazy smile and handed Krystal a bowl. She flopped down heavily and looked at the tv, not watching it. 

They sat like that for a while until Krystal reached for the remote again, completely bored. She went through different channels and decided to stop at a certain one.

"Oh, look. G(x) is having a live concert." Krystal muttered after taking a bite of her icecream. She read the bottom line for what they were playing.

"Beautiful Stranger." She read. Not one second after she said so, the music started playing. They sang for a while until Yiyun realized that it was g(x) on the tv screen.

"Hey there don’t be shy, talk to me.
Look into my eyes, beautiful stranger.
Don’t hesitate, hold my hand, take me, beautiful stranger." Yiyun sang along.

"You know that I’m different than them, look at my eyes, beautiful stranger.
Just like this, just like right now, it’s not strange, no." Yiyun sang. She stopped and smiled goofily at Krystal, who was staring at her.

"Whaaat?...I like thiiss ssong..." She slurred. Krystal looked away, realizing she had been staring.

"Heeheehee...Krystal?...look at meee..." Yiyun told her. Krystal ignored her and looked at the tv.

"Krystal?" Yiyun asked. Krystal gritted her teeth, trying to ignore her. She heard a sigh from the blonde and she thought she had given up. 

Suddenly, a firm hand gripped her chin and turned it towards the blonde.

"Stop ignoring me." Yiyun said as soberly as she could. Her other hand reached for Krystal's face and wiped the side of .

"Sorry Ssul..." Krystal whispered. Then she put her bowl of icecream on the table in front of the couch and pressed her lips against Yiyun's, her hands moved to the blonde's hair, pulling it and tugging on it as she tried to get a response. 

She did.

She felt Yiyun's lips matching hers as the blonde's hands pulled Krystal closer. Krystal accepted the pulling and pushed herself over Yiyun. She sat on Yiyun's lap and deepened the kiss. Her tongue swiped past Yiyun's bottom lip, demanding entrance and Yiyun gladly accepted it.

Yiyun's hands traveled from Krystal's back to her thighs where she slowly rubbed them, making Krystal moan gently. They were both getting quickly.

She won't remember. Krystal thought. I'm taking advantage of her...but why is she responding?...is it because of the medicine or...

She didn't get to finish her thought. She moaned loudly as Yiyun sent her lips down Krystal's neck. She bit it gently and it, her hands still rubbing the redhead's thighs.

Krystal, on the other hand, was deeply, her hands gripping Yiyun's hair harder and harder, pushing the blonde more into her neck. Feeling Krystal getting more aggressive, Yiyun bit harder into Krystal's neck. Krystal moaned and felt herself getting wet.

I shouldn't be doing this. She thought. 

She moaned again as Yiyun began to the corner of her chin, near her ear. 

But it feels so good...

Krystal felt Yiyun's hands move from her thighs to her back, lifting her shirt. She didn't remember her bra coming off but before she could react, Yiyun kissed each of them and looked up at Krystal, smiling.

"You're so y, Princess..." She said seductively. 

Krystal gasped as a rush of pure ecstasy filled her when Yiyun one of her s while her other hand massaged the other . Krystal, whose hands were still deep in Yiyun's blonde mess of hair, moaned louder than ever which drove Yiyun on edge. 

The blonde wanted to hear more so she bit Krystal's and pulled at it gently. 

Krystal gritted her teeth, trying to muffle the sound coming out of . She took deep breaths as she felt one of Yiyun's hands slid to her . It gripped it and just the idea that it was Yiyun doing this, she moaned again in pleasure.

"Yaah...did you hear that? I think it came from that apartment." Someone said outside. 

"What did it sound like?" Someone else asked.

"A moan." The first person said. 

"Maybe they're watching something they don't like." 

"No, it sounded ."

"Yaah, how would you know, eh?" 

"...s-shut up..."

Krystal looked at Yiyun who was too busy to notice that they could be heard outside. 

"Yiyun...I think we shoul-ahh..." Krystal bit her lip as Yiyun began to work on the other . Then she pushed her lips to Krystal's and wrapped her arms around the redhead, holding her firmly. She stood up and walked towards her room with Krystal playing with her hair.

Yiyun laid Krystal down on her bed and climbed on top of her. She smiled in a drunk y way as she the redhead's porcelain abs.

"You're so y..." She said. Her voice wasn't sober but it wasn't drunk either. Krystal shivered as Yiyun traced her abs with her index finger. 

"Yiyun. Take off your clothes. Now." Krystal demanded. Yiyun sat up and obeyed. She slowly took off her shirt to tease Krystal. Krystal bit her lip as she saw Yiyun's damaged body. She had taken a shower to wash the dirt away but the bruises were still very prominent. 
 
Yiyun climbed atop Krystal and began to kiss her with even more passion.

Krystal was amazed at how coordinated Yiyun was, even though she was practically drunk. Then she remembered that the blonde had a high alcohol resistance and even when she managed to get drunk, she acted nearly normal.

This made Krystal panic. 

Back then, the first time she watched Yiyun go through her drunken state, the blonde had zero alcohol tolerance but now...

Did that mean that Yiyun would remember this?...

Krystal was about to push Yiyun off when a rush of pleasure filled her. She squeezed her eyes shut and moaned deeper than she ever had.

The pleasure kept coming and she didn't want it to stop. She opened her eyes to find Yiyun in front of her entrance with a finger already in side it. She was slowly pulling it in and out, smiling at Krystal's reaction to it.

Krystal gasped as another finger entered. She tightened her entrance as Yiyun began to it. She grabbed the blankets of Yiyun's bed and moaned, calling Yiyun's name over and over. 

Yiyun looked at the redhead and then at her privates. She smiled teasingly as she took out her fingers and put them back into Krystal's . Krystal squeezed her eyes shut and breathed deeply. Her skin shone with sweat but instead of Yiyun being grossed out, she instead found that incredibly hot.

She in and out until the latter began to moan again. Then she added another finger. She bent down towards Krystal's and put on it. She hummed on it, sending vibrations through it and ed faster when Krystal called her name. 

She and on the and used her free hand to put her fingers into Krystal's v.

Krystal was about to reach her limit and Yiyun could hear it by the octave of her moans. She sped her pace and used her tongue to massage the until she felt a mass of wetness on her hand.

She pulled both fingers out and kissed the clut once more, earning a whimper from Krystal. She climbed next to the y redhead and held her in her arms.

Krystal sighed and embraced Yiyun with her eyes closed and her head on the blonde's chest.

"I love you, Princess." Yiyun whispered. Krystal's eyes flew open and she raised her head and looked at Yiyun. 

Yiyun's eyes were a bit cloudy still. She was still drunk. 

Krystal sighed in relief and was about to rest her head on Yiyun's chest again when a flash caught her eye.

She looked at the bedside table and saw Yiyun's phone. She reached over the already asleep blonde and grabbed the phone. She unlocked it, as she knew the Yiyun enough to know that her password was 'Llama'.

Krystal realized that Yiyun had received a text and hour ago. She opened Yiyun's texts and read a message from Key.

"Done with work. I'm coming over with Sulli in an hour. By the way, do you know a guy named Kim Taehyung? He's cute..." Krystal read out loud.  Krystal frowned and read the text over again. 

"He said he's coming in an hour and Yiyun got this text an hour ago so..." She thought out loud. She suddenly heard the front door open.

"Sh*t..." She cursed, jumping out of the bed and dropping Yiyun's phone back on the bedside table.

"Yaah! Yiyun where are you? You left icecream on the couch and table you fat-!" Key screamed from the living room.  

"..." She said as she grabbed Yiyun shirt and tried to put it on the ignorant blonde. She had woken up and began to fight with Krystal.

"Do you think she's sleeping?" Someone asked with Key in the living room. 

Sulli.

"Yiyun-ah!" She whispered harshly. "Put the damn shirt on!" Yiyun frowned, annoyed that she had been woken up.

"No! I don't want to! Leave me alone!" She yelled. 

"Yiyun-ah. Why are you yell-" Key said as he opened the door. He saw Krystal and shut the door. Krystal cursed again and ran to the bathroom with her clothes in her hand. 

"Key, why did you close the door?" Sulli asked from the hallway in front of Yiyun's door.

"I uh..." Key tried to speak. He was blushing a lot and tried to hide it. 

"Huh? Are you blushing? Why did you close the door? What is Yiyun doing?" Sulli bombarded Key with questions. Key kept on stuttering so Sulli ignored him as she pushed him aside and entered the room.

"Oh." She said as she saw Yiyun shirtless. Yiyun had gone back to sleep so Sulli was quiet as she walked up to her.

"Did she get beat up?" She asked Key. Key was too busy looking around for a certain redhead.

"Key!" Sulli called sternly. Key's head spun to her. 
 
"Huh?" He asked. Sulli shook her head and looked back at Yiyun. 
 
"She loves hurting herself, doesn't she?" Sulli asked herself.
 
The bathroom toilet suddenly flushed and Krystal, fully clothed, walked out blushing a bit. She and Key exchanged glances and they both left the room at the same time.
 
"Please explain what I saw..." Key said once he sat down on the couch in the living room. 
 
"...you saw me..." Krystal said, uneasily.
 
"Please don't remind me..." Key said shivering. "I'm talking about why you were and wrestling Yiyun...did you guys...you know..." 
 
Krystal blushed even more. She nodded reluctantly and looked down.
 
"Aish...did you confess to her?" Key asked. Krystal shook her head. Key frowned.
 
"Then how...?" He tried to ask how they had done it but he couldn't find the words. 
 
"I...I gave her some medicine...for her bruises and...I guess I forgot she was allergic to it...so she became drunk..." Krystal muttered.
 
"So, you pretty much her." Key concluded. Krystal's head shot up.
 
"I did not!" She protested. "...from another point of view it looked like she  me..." She muttered the last words.
 
"What?..." Key asked. Krystal blushed. 
 
"Nothing!" She said.
 
"Aww, c'mon..." Key begged. Krystal shook her head and thought about something.
 
"Key, are you gay?" She asked. 
 
"Why does everyone ask that?!" Key exploded. Krystal smiled mischievously and crossed her legs and folded her arms. 
 
"I have an ideal woman image. You saw my back side and cringed. Plus, I read your text to Yiyun. You called some guy named Kim Taehyung cute." Krystal explained. She looked at Key expectantly and raised an eyebrow. Key looked away.
 
"If I tell you, will you tell anyone else?" He asked. Krystal sat up straight and smiled less mischievously. 
 
"I won't say ANYTHING." She promised. Key sighed.
 
"The truth is..."
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
Meanwhile, back in Yiyun's room, SulBer was feeling awkward.
 
"Morning." Sulli said as Yiyun woke up.
 
"It's not morning." Yiyun corrected her. Sulli shrugged, her mind off somewhere. The air between them was awkward. They both had someone different on their mind, someone they would have rather been with.
 
'This isn't going to work anymore...' Sulli and Yiyun thought at the same time. 
 
'Why is my hand damp?...' Yiyun thought. She lifted her hand and smelt it. It smelled good. She wondered it she had eaten anything sweet lately...(a/n:...no comment...)
 
"I'll be the first to leave. I'm not sure if Krystal is coming with me though. Sorry I can't take care of you." Sulli said as she got up. Yiyun smiled a little too happily.
 
"It's okay. By Sulli-shi." She said, smiling wide. Just as Sulli opened the door, Key and Krystal walked in. They both waved a goodbye to Sulli as she left.
 
"Feeling better, Yiyun?" Krystal asked as Yiyun sniffed her finger.
 
"Yeah. I don't feel anything so I guess that's a good thing...hey Krystal?" Yiyun asked, looking at her finger in curiosity. 
 
"Yes?" Krystal answered. 
 
"Did I eat something sweet? My finger smells sweet..." Yiyun said as she her finger. Krystal's eyes widened and she blushed a darker shade of red than her hair. Key saw her face and widened his eyes, understanding.
 
"Omo...I think I'm going to throw up..." Key said running to the bathroom. 
 
"Uh..." Krystal tried to speak but she couldn't. Yiyun looked at her, confusion evident in her face.
 
"What?..." She asked.