Is Your Heart Not Shaken? 7

Is Your Heart Not Shaken?

Is Your Heart Not Shaken?

It had probably been an hour after Seokjin had left that I was redressed, and out the door. I had received a call from Chae to meet her in the lobby in an hour, and that her and her boyfriend would be waiting. So after changing my clothes and fixing my hair, I was out the door, ready to meet this boyfriend she had talked so much about. As I entered the lobby Chaerin came into view, and beside her stood a slightly taller pink haired male.

“Bri this is my boyfriend, Kwon Ji Yong.” He bowed to me in greeting and I gave a slightly awkward head nod. I assumed he didn’t speak English.

“Isn’t he a little too pretty, I mean his hair is pink. Don’t you think it’s a little… fruity?”

“It’s not fruity it’s an art, which you seem to know nothing about.” I turned to Ji Yong who stared at me hard, at a loss for words.

“I’m sorry I didn’t know you spoke English.” Was really the only reply I could give him.

“Is that supposed to make me feel better? Chaerin I’ll be in the car.” Me and Chae watched as he exited the lobby.

“You should have told me he could speak English.” I slapped her arm as I let out my frustration.

“How was I supposed to know you would insult him?” She didn’t seem mad, so I guessed most people gave this kind of response to him. I watched as she let out a sigh and pinched the bridge of her nose.

“I’ll go smooth it out you wait right here.” Ugh I did not want to wait in the lobby while she cleaned my mess.

“How about we just cancel our plans today and hang out when he’s not around, I’ll apologize next time?” she bit her lip in thought for a few moments, and then nodded in agreement.

“I guess you’re right, you sure can step in it.” I chuckled as she hugged me goodbye. After watching her leave as well, I stood in the lobby scrolling through my phone, hoping I wouldn’t have to waste my outfit. I stopped on the name rob, the guy I had met while out with Chae, while he was cute he gave in to quickly and that wasn’t my style. Seeing as I was always given what I wanted, I seemed to have developed a liking for boys who would make me work for them. But once they gave in, and they always did, I ended it with them. With that thought in mind I deleted his number and continued scrolling, stopping once again on a recently added contact.

“Hey Seokjin I know you just left but do you want to grab a bite to eat? If so I’m waiting in the lobby. ^-^” I quickly sent the message and almost instantly I got a reply.

“Sounds great, I’ll be down in a second.” And I didn’t think it was possible but literally seconds later Seokjin exited the elevators.

That was really quick!” Seokjin only smiled in reply.

I was thinking burgers in Itaewon.” He agreed to my suggestion, and we exited the building. Seoul was very much like New York in the sense that there were many taxis. So as soon as we walked toward the main street we hailed a cab. After Seokjin told the man our destination we were off.

“Me and Chaerin usually only go to Itaewon because it has lots of English speakers.”Seokjin grabbed his phone and scanned the message, quickly replying back.

Soon you’ll be able to go all over the place; I’ll make sure of it.” I smiled and gave him a thumbs up in reply. I watched as we passed different buildings, if an advertisement caught my eye I asked Seokjin to translate. There was a funny one of a chubby Korean man slurping noodles.

That is Kang Hodong he’s a popular Korean comedian.” I nodded and continued to look out the window, and before I knew it we were pulling up to a very crowded street in Itaewon.

“Is it alright if I hold your hand, I don’t want to lose you?” I quickly sent the message after we stepped out of the cab. His face was a little red but he nodded all the same. As we made our way down the busy street we found our way to a burger joint.

“Welcome to Jen’s burgers what can I get you?” I smiled at the red headed waitress that had just approached us. After studying the menu, I placed my order. “Can I get a cheesy jalapeño steak burger? “ I looked at my phone for his order. “And he wants the same.” She nodded writing down the orders.

“Also we’re having a couple’s summer shake sale. So when couples come they get half of our huge cookies and cream milkshake, are you interested?” Without looking at Seokjin I nodded and pulled him over to an empty booth.

What was she asking at the end?” Was his question once we were seated.

They’re having a milkshake sale.” I quickly replied as I looked around, noticing there weren’t any couples in at the moment. A few minutes later our food was brought to us.

“Enjoy your meal. And Here is your couple’s shake.” The same red head place a huge milkshake in between us. It was topped with whipped cream and a cherry, with to straws.

Are we supposed to share this?” Was Seokjin’s immediate question upon seeing only one drink but two straws.

I nodded.”Don’t worry I don’t have cooties scouts honor.” I caught his ears turning red, but decided to ignore it, and began eating enjoying my spicy and cheesy burger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n: I just wanted to add a quick Sabrine chapter in before I head off to work. But I’ll be writing a Jin chapter when I get off so hopefully it’ll be posted tomorrow. ^-^