Is Your Heart Not Shaken? 15

Is Your Heart Not Shaken?

Is Your Heart Not Shaken?

 

“Why can’t you stand still Seokjin!?” I apologized once again to the older male.

“If you were sorry you wouldn’t move.” I blushed a bit embarrassed, but from the laughter I heard from Sabrine, I could tell she was enjoying it.

About an hour ago we had arrived at Jiyong’s studio, and it had been hell ever since.

“Jin oppa stay still, so Jiyong oppa can alter your suit. You know the faster you ge-. Hold on I have take this.” I watched as Sabrine stood up and started speaking quickly on the phone, but she wasn’t speaking Korean or English, so I had no clue what she was saying.

As I resisted the urge to scratch my nose, Jiyong finished and Sabrine re-entered the room.

“Ugh, Pablo and Adrian will be the death of me.” I walked up to Sabrine who I noticed looked a little tired.

“Are you okay?” I was starting to get worried.

“I’m fine, I’m just a little tired from planning this party. It’ll be the first time I’ve ever had all my friends, from around the world together, in one place.” She took a deep breath, and once again had a smile on her face.

“Jiyong oppa, can I pick out a few things?” The pink and black haired man, shouted a yes from somewhere in the back.

Sabrine got up from her seat and started walking around, looking at different pieces of clothing. In the end she had a whole outfit picked out.

“Aren’t those a little too big for you?” She turned to me, ing the hangers into my hand.

“These are for you silly.” I grabbed the clothes inspecting them. She pushed me toward the fitting room and urged me to put them on quickly.

“How does it look?” when I stepped from the fitting room, I noticed Jiyong had come back into the room. When I walked out he and Sabrine stopped their conversation.

“Jin oppa you look so good, like a model.” I could feel my ears burning as Sabrine got up to circle me. I once again pulled up the sweater.

“I think the sweater is too big.” As I voiced my complaint Jiyong shook his colorful head.

“Silly oppa, It’s supposed to hang like this.” I blushed as Sabrine pulled the right side of the sweater down a bit.

“Seokjin if you weren’t so fidgety, I’d ask you to model for me.” I smiled awkwardly, completely embarrassed by Jiyong’s comment.

“Well I’ll deliver your clothes on Wednesday.” Sabrine nodded and thanked him for his hard work as did I, and after packing up my clothes me and Sabrine once again hailed a cab.

“Don’t worry Jin oppa we are almost finished, I just want to stop by the party venue.” I nodded as we made the short trip to the hotel in Gangnam, where our party would be held.

We stepped into the hotel where the receptionist, quickly called for the party manager. Who looked a little shocked, though I’m not sure if it was by the fact that Sabrine was a foreigner, or that she was so young.

“Ms. Michaels?” The woman who’s nametag read Choi Sooyoung.

“Yes, I came to see how things were coming along.” Sooyoung nodded, getting over the initial shock.

“Yes ma’am, just follow me.” We followed her into an office, and we sat down as she pulled out a binder.

“We will begin setting up three days in advance, the food will be here an hour before the party starts, and the stage will be set up the morning of, overall there are no problems to speak of.”

Sabrine nodded looking at the pictures laid in front of us.

“This all looks great, but I am worried about the last minute preparations, I want this party to go off without a hitch.” The woman nodded and Sabrine continued.

“I know you said the hotel would provide security, but for my own peace of mind I decided to hire my own team.” A small frown appeared on Sooyoung’s face, so Sabrine quickly explained further.

“It’s not that I think your incapable of doing your job, it’s just that some of my guest come from very important families, and I’d rather not put my friends safety at risk by using a team I’ve never worked with before.” Sooyoung nodded, because really what else could she do.

“Jin oppa is there anything you dislike, or want added?” I looked at Sabrine who was facing me.

“No everything is perfect.” Sabrine smiled at me.

“In three days a man Named Damian Wallace will contact you, he is head of security for the party. Please cooperate with his demands.” And with a few more words, and an exchange of goodbyes we were on our way out of the building. When we got outside I noticed it was five o’clock. So I grabbed Sabrine’s hand and started walking to the closest restaurant

“Sabrine, it’s time for my busy girl to eat.” She smiled at me, and didn’t resist me.

“I am starving, now that you mention it.” So we made our way into a nearby pizza parlor. As soon as we were seated she pulled out a note book and her phone.

“I have ten invitations left, did you use all of yours?” I looked up from the menu.

“I passed them all out.” She nodded and crossed out something in the notebook.

“Alright then, invitations are taken care of, and so are our outfits, food, and venue.” She scanned the pages in front of her and then closed the book. “I think I’m officially done.” I saw her visibly relax, as the waitress came and then left.

“So when do your friends arrive? I knew that including the fifty classmates she had invited from school, she had friends from all over the world coming for the party.

“They will all arrive two days before the party, starting with Marie and charlotte, and then at around one a.m. Tristan, Julien, and Mickey will arrive.”  I nodded in response. I hadn’t met any of her other friends, but I had heard plenty of stories so I was eager to meet them.

Our pizza arrived shortly after so we focused on eating. I couldn’t wait for the party to be over, not because I wasn’t excited about it, I just wanted Sabrine to not be stressed about it. So we finished our food, and made our ways back home after our very busy day.

“I am ordering you to sleep for the whole day Sunday.” Sabrine smiled tiredly up at me as I dropped her off at her door.

“Yes sir!” she leaned up and kissed my cheek, and I thought how easy it would be to turn and catch her lips, but I wasn’t brave enough. With one last goodbye I headed home.