feelings

Unlock the Devil Fourever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* shin hyesung - Shinhwa *

*

"I swear it was there before I went down!"

"What was? And why are we inside Hyesung hyung's room? I don't want him to think that...you know, I've thoughts of spending the night inside here, on his bed...you know..."

"Yah! It was really here! And the window wasn't even opened. See, it's still shut. Siwan-ah, help look under the bed and around the room. I'm going to just...try find it in other rooms."

"What?! What am I supposed to find?"

"The bird. It was wounded."

The look on his face changed at the mention. Instead of helping the search, he simply crossed his arms and frowned.

"Hyeonrin, what bird? Are you trying to test my knowledge or what?"

"A bird. A real bird." I couldn't understand why he was acting that way.

"You're allergic to birds, Hyeonrin. Remember that time when you almost died when we had school trip to bird park and you refused to tell teacher, thinking you'd be fine because they'll be inside cages?"

That sealed my mouth shut of any more answers. In fact, I was unable to even come up with a word for myself. He's right, absolutely right, as always. I've always been allergic to birds. I'm not quite sure if it's for their feathers or what. Or if I ever knew, I might have forgotten it.

The remaining of night was spent just talking and catching up on what we've missed, out at the lawn after our search ended in vain. I couldn't quite concentrate at first, still wondering about the bird, and worrying of its safety, even as he nagged on and on at me after seeing the mark of that little accident I had this late afternoon. But by the time he mentioned about seeing Seungjae oppa in his campus, my disrupted attention span had recovered I guess.

"Don't you want to know what he's doing there?"

"I...I don't care." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter