oppa

Unlock the Devil Fourever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* andy lee - Shinhwa *

*

Baby I'm feeling a vibe,
when you're holding me tight, 
it's like a rolling a dice, 
this situation baby, 
now your love that left, 
baby I never forget, 
you who's inside me

For a long time I said I'd forget you, did my mind change? I shouldn't be moved if this occurs again

You felt the same pain and sadness as me up to now. 
While hiding and feeling pain through those times we were both remaining in the same place. 

I thought I forgot by now, that's what I intended. My feelings are unstable right now. I'm not myself right now. 

The incident that I can only imagine in a dream, that kind of incident came right in front of me right now. 

Baby I'm feeling a vibe,
when you're holding me tight, 
it's like a rolling a dice...

*

"Am I really such a horrible being that you just have to ignore me like that? Huh? Huh?! Tell me you bastard?!"

"Of course you're not, Hyuna unnie!" I hugged her from sideway and tried to pull her away but she wouldn't move even a bit from her seat at the bar, and she wouldn't let go of the over half-emptied glass in her hand either.

"Has she been this way for long?" I heard Eunji unnie's voice asking.

"Well, for as long as I'm here."

"Thank you for helping, Andy ssi."

"No problem. I just happened to hear her phone rang and it was just next to me anyway."

"Hyeonrin-ah, let's help Hyuna unnie to get home."

"Well, if you don't mind, I can help. If you don't have any transportation, I've a car parked outside. I can send you ladies home."

Eunji unnie turned swiftly at me, with her eyes twinkling. Even though I was busy trying to pull Hyuna unnie, there was no way I wouldn't notice her bright eyes and smile. Wow, why do I sound weird here? She was seeking for my permission, but I'm the one depending on her now. I nodded quickly without thinking twice.


Soon we were on the way, inside the gentleman's car. I didn't know about car models, but it was very spacious and comfortable in here no doubt. So comforting that I almost fell asleep as I snuggled next to the barely conscious drunk Hyuna unnie. Aish, why did unnie had to drink so much? Was she having hard time at work? Or did a guy turned her down? Who could be that blind and crazy to do such a thing to Hyuna unnie? I needed her strength right now. Please unnie. I don't know what to do, honestly. You're right for all the times you call me stupid, so please hurry wake up because I need you to teach me to become smart now.


"So, Andy ssi..." Eunji unnie's voice from the front seat prevented me from dozing off. "Is it really alright for you to be sending us? Do you live far away from...our address?"

"Hmm, quite, but not that far. Just about one hour drive or so, I guess. I used to go back and forth from Seoul to Mogchoji frequently. So, this is considered near."

"Mogchoji? Hyeonrin-ah, isn't that your hometown? And Hyuna unnie's?" Eunji unnie turned towards us at the backseat.

"Y...yeah." Something snapped from inside me right there and then.

Maybe it was upon hearing our hometown mentioned.

Maybe it was something else...

"Ah, right there, that's our house, Andy ssi..."

"Andy!" I shouted! That's it. The name rang familiar, and he knew our hometown. Andy is quite a fancy name you don't meet everyday in Mogchoji.

"Yes?"

Oh no. Did I just called his name out loud?

"I...nothing...th...thank you for sending us. Andy... nim."

"Just call me Andy oppa. You look young." He smiled.

"Uhh, alright." I tried to return the smile, though the way my mouth stretched felt too unnatural and stiff.

"Let's bring Hyuna in first." Eunji unnie instructed.


My mind couldn't stop questioning, was it fate that we're brought to Andy? I didn't even plan to look for him. I didn't want to know anymore the reason he was so mean to Hyesung oppa to reject him. Now, that, was totally out of question, but he must have appeared for a reason, right?


"Uhm, Andy...nim..."

"Oppa..." He reminded, and I cringed to myself. It's awkward to call a stranger oppa, really.

"What is it? You seemed to have something to ask me. Go on. I'm all ears. Better be quick before Eunji ssi comes back from the kitchen."

I nodded. Gosh, how come he knew what was on my mind? Even though this was our first meeting, the way he worded his speech was smooth and not awkward at all, even though he looked like he's from a completely different level of living standard from us.

"You...uhm, you said you've been to Mogchoji..."

"Yes." I wasn't sure if it was just my ears, or if his voice really changed a little, like he wasn't expecting me to mention our place. Or just not liking it.

"Did you know somebody by the name Shin Hyesung?" I knew my question sounded silly since oppa wasn't even a celebrity, but if this was that Andy, of course he would know.

"Shin Hyesung?"

I nodded, hopeful for no reason.

"As a matter of fact, I do know him. But who are you to him?"

"He's my oppa. Our oppa." I pointed to Hyuna unnie who seemed to no longer had any consciousness in her, lying motionless on the couch with her head on my lap. Only her chest heaving slowly up and down beneath her black coloured blouse.

"Oh..." was his only answer. 

"May I...I know I'm being unreasonably nosy here, but, may I know your relationship with our oppa?" To this question though, he did not hid his surprise, and asked for the reason behind my question and if Hyesung oppa talked about him. But oppa never did. Hyesung oppa wasn't the type to share much of his own personal life. It was already lucky for us to be allowed to know that the name of his friend who owned the club he worked at was Choongjae whom he simply described as a school friend. Other than that, he never told any story about what happened in his daily life. Or if he had ever like anyone, except when he unintentionally leaked anything while being drunk.

"Did you...ever rejected Hyesung oppa?"

"What?! He said that?" 

"No, no. It was just...my own guess."

He sniggered in response, and nodded to himself a few times before finally letting out an explanation to his sudden cold behaviour.

"More like the other way round. Heh."

"You mean...he rejected you?!"

He inclined, nonchallantly. 

"But how, how could oppa rejected someone like you? I mean, you're a nice guy."

He laughed heartily all of a sudden. "Thanks, but in case you for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter