Chapter Twenty

I Know It's Cliché...


Kris' words still rang out in Baekhyun's head as he was dismissed from detention early due to him being attacked first. They rang out as he grabbed his phone from his locker and went to his contacts and searched for Jongdae. Despite Kris and Baekhyun agreeing that under no circumstances would Jongdae know about the plan, the younger just had to speak to the centre of it all, to be reassured he had a fighting chance.

To: JongdaeChen<3

From: Baekhyun

I'm sorry about today Jongdae-ah, really, I am. I hope you can forgive me...

He locked his phone and placed it in his shirt's front pocket and continued on his way, anticipating a reply from Jongdae. As he turned into the alley way that lead to the main road from the school he felt his phone vibrate. He slowed his slightly quickened pace and took his phone out to read the message.

To: Baekhyun

From: JongdaeChen<3

I guess I could. It seems it was more Kris' fault rather than your's.

Baekhyun smiled to himself as he read the message, finding out that Jongdae didn't blame him. It felt as if the small chance he had was growing and that Jongdae loved him more than Kris. The attempt to strike a conversation with the younger had gone dry so Baekhyun texted a simple 'Thanks' and carried on his way home.

The cold air was refreshing and the main road came into view, all he had left was the narrow ally that he met Chanyeol down last time. Knowing the taller male, he'd be there wanting to talk to the older. Baekhyun breathed nervously as he tightened his grip of his messenger bag. He took quick steps to get to the other end of the small path and get home. 

He emerged from the other entrance and sighed in relief as he his grip began to loosen and his pace returned to normal. He figured that if Chanyeol wanted to speak to him he would've done it already. He was proved wrong when a strong grip grabbed his wrist and pulled him down a side road that was never used, "How was detention?"

Baekhyun squirmed as Chanyeol turned his tight grip around his wrist to that of his waist, hugging him tight to his own body, "I-It was okay? I guess."

Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun closer to him, his hands moving from Baekhyun's waist to his crotch, palming the older through his jeans, "Yeah?"

Baekhyun bit back a moan as he was unwillingly being pleasured. He shook his head quickly, "C-Chanyeol st-stop."

Chanyeol breahted onto Baekhyun's ear, causing the shorter to shiver in unwanted pleasure, "Why? I'm your boyfriend, aren't I? I can do whatever I want."

Baekhyun shook his head again, "N...Not now..."

Chanyeol ignored his resistance as he continued to palm Baekhyun with one hand and the smaller's with the other. Baekhyun struggled in Chanyeol's arms which held him awkwardly, the option of escape unlikely, if not, impossible. He closed his eyes as Chanyeol began to grind into him and he felt something poking into his backside. He gasped and pulled away violently, causing Chanyeol to release him.

Chanyeol glared at him with lustful eyes, "I thought you wanted this."

Baekhyun shook his head, "N...No."

A dark smirk appeared on Chanyeol's face as he inched closer, "No, you do want this. Don't lie to yourself."

Baekhyun watched in fear as Chanyeol took steps towards him, the sign of stopping was not evident. Baekhyun remained motionless until Chanyeol was only inches away from his face. Then did the older react by sending a fist at Chanyeol's cheek, a clicking sound from Chanyeol's next from moving too fast echoed down the cold road. Baekhyun bent fowards and crouched slightly in horror as he saw Chanyeol recover and take a hand to his cheek to feel a warm liquid running down his skin. He glanced at the hand and widened his eyes at the blood. His gaze was shifted to Baekhyun and he stared in awe as he finally realised what Baekhyun was capable off, "You..."

"I'm sorry Chanyeol," Baekhyun whimpered, backing away slighty, "I...I'm sorry about this, I just....This revenge thing we had is gone..."

Chanyeol watched at Baekhyun picked up his bag from the floor which'd fallen when he shamelessly attempted to the older, and run away. 

Tears fell from Baekhyun's eyes like waterfalls when he realised what he had done. He refused to stop in case Chanyeol was following and actually did hurt him. He glanced down at his fist as he ran and realised that he had caused Chanyeol to bleed, to be hurt. Baekhyun only cried harder at this - he hated to make people hurt. Unintentionally, he could get over it but intentionally, he'd regret it for several days. 

He didn't now where he was going, but he felt a strong feeling in his body that where he was going would be a good place. There was a stinging sensation in his fist and as he came down to a quick paced walk he glanced down at said fist and found crimson liquid of his own cascading from a small wound. It'd seem that he had injured himself whilst punching Chanyeol...curse the younger's cheek bones.

Disorientated, he looked up to familiarise himself with his surroundings so he could formulate a plan on what he was going to do next. He was shocked to find he was in front of Jongdae's house. He blinked a few times and slowly, with heavy footsteps, walked to the door, knocking with his bruised fist and wincing in pain. It took a few seconds but the door opened and Mrs Kim stood in the doorway, a bowl of dough in one hand and a spoon in the other. She gasped when she was Baekhyun, "Oh my! Baekhyun you poor thing! What happened?"

"I...er," Baekhyun said, nerves infusing with words, causing him to become incoherent, "Chanyeol...trouble...fist..."

Mrs Kim nodded as if she understood and turned her haid to the stairs, "Jongdae! Get down here now!"

Baekhyun flinched as he heard feet walked across the hallway and down the first stairs. 

"What Mom?" Jongdae said stopping halfway down the staircase when he saw Baekhyun, "What happened to you Baek?"

Baekhyun was surprised at Jongdae's sudden change of tone and looked down to realise more blood had spilled out, "Chanyeol troubles...Me and him aren't...together again."

"Come in now!" Both of the Kims said in unison, Jongdae jumping from the stairs and pulling Baekhyun into the house.


SO NO MORE BAEKYEOL??????

Now all we need to do is get rid of Krischen/Chenris and boom, BaekChen again!

Hope you enjoyed this, and could you all answer this poll below?