Chapter Eleven

I Know It's Cliché...


"Get out," Kris spat, looking away from the person in question, "Just leave."

"No can do Krease," The person in question, Chanyeol, said, glaring at the back of Kris' head, "You're only one member of the higher council, you can't do anything without their complete permission."

The only people in the SM common room were all of EXO-M but Jongdae, all of EXO-K but Joonmyeon and Baekhyun and the odd SNSD member or f(x) member here and there. 

Kris turned and returned the viper glare, "Oh I'm sure they'll agree with me."

On cue, all the other groups of SM and those who were excluded from their groups before, but Jongdae and Baekhyun, filed into the room. Onew's head tilted slightly at the argument, "Kris, what's going on."

"He," Kris spat once more, pointing at Chanyeol with not only his finger but eyes full of anger, "Punched Baekhyun after insulting Sojung."

There were quite a few gasps as everyone stared at the taller boy. Joonmyeon, the calmest leader, raised an eyebrow, "Did you do that Yeol?"

"Of course not! Why would I hit him?"

Suho furrowed his eyebrows. When Chanyeol lied, he fumbled with his fingers, so naturally, Suho's eyes landed onto Chanyeol's hands, watching them with eagle eyes. Chanyeol's thumbs and little fingers began to move in nervousness and Suho glanced back to the younger's eyes, "Yeol."

There was no getting out of it. Not when Taeyeon and Onew also added in their questions. Chanyeol thanked whatever being was up there that Victoria wasn't there. If the Chinese leader of f(x) remained out of the picture then he wouldn't get his head completely bitten off. Speaking of the devil, one leader sauntered in, "I got a text from Krystal. What's going on?"

"Chanyeol hit Baekhyun!" Taemin yelled from the back of the classroom.

Victoria's eyes instantly found their way to Chanyeol's face. Her previously smiling face turned into a scowl and her eyes expelled hostile emotions, "You. Did. What?"

Chanyeol suddenly became shy and looked down at the ground, twirling his foot in what seemed to be embarrassment, "I..."

Victoria huffed, "I call council vote! Vote to exclude Chanyeol from all SM activities until both Baekhyun and Jongdae are back active again. I for one, am in."

"I'm in," Kris said, walking over to Victoria, his glare still prominently fixed onto Chanyeol, forgiving him was not an option for the time being. 

"Count me in," Suho said, walking beside them, "Nobody hurts my members, not even if they are one of them."

Chanyeol groaned, three out of the five leaders had voted yes; even if Taeyeon and Onew voted against, he'd still be excluded. 

"Ditto," Onew sided, not moving from his seat.

All eyes gazed over to Taeyeon who was busying herself with styling Hyoyeon's hair. Hyoyeon nudged her and Taeyeon smiled, "Oh! I-I'm in. I guess. I mean, we don't tolerate violence here."

Victoria turned to Chanyeol with a crisp, emotion filled smile on her lips, "Bye."

Chanyeol growled deep in his throat and sighed, "Fine."

He slowly began to walk to the door and tried his hardest to ignore all the glares from his company mates and focus on getting to the door. As he turned the door knob Jongin spoke from beside Kyungsoo, "Oh yeah, Chanyeol-hyung, we're over."

Chanyeol turned and stared at Jongin, "What?"

Kyungsoo nodded, "Yes Yeol, he's over with you. We're rekindling the more popular KaiSoo."

The room was alive with murmurs of congratulations and feelings of happiness. Chanyeol sighed, "Fine. See if I care. I'm hot , I don't need you. You were clingy anyway."

And with that, Park Chanyeol began his exclusion.


Sorry for the short update DX

I wanted to do a small update on what happens to Chanyeol after he punches Baekhyun.

The next chapter will be more BaekChen orientated.