Chapter Nine

I Know It's Cliché...


"Are you really gonna go through with this?" A deep voice said, its owner masked by the shadows of the room without a light soure.

"It's not you, babe," A deeper voice said and even though there was no lights in the room, 'Babe' knew the deeper voiced man was smirking or flashing his awkwars smile, "It's we! You're helping me."

The slighty higher voiced boy gasped in shock, "Oppa! I'm not helping you!"

The older boy raised an eyebrow in the darkness, slightly taken aback at what his boyfriend had said, "Why not? You hate him don't you? Or did you lie about that?"

"Yeah I do, but I'm still not helping you do this!"

The older sighed in frustration. He needed help to do this and the one person he wanted to do it with him was rejecting him, "Do you love me?"

"Yes but it doesn't change my stance on the matter."

"God dammit Jongin!" The deep voiced man yelled, yanking on the string that turned the light on, revealing the pair to be Chanyeol and Jongin, "Why don't you help me?!"

Jongin looked away, partially because of the new light in the room, but also because he couldn't stand looking at Chanyeol, "Maybe because I don't want to?"

Chanyeol glared at his boyfriend before smirking, "Do it, or else."

The younger's eyes fell on Chanyeol and he furrowed his eyebrows in suspicion, "Or else what?"

"Or else," Chanyeol hissesd, enjoying himself, "I'll get Kyungsoo."

Jongin gave Chanyeol a death stare - getting Kyungsoo was the best threat Chanyeol had used to date. Jongin wasn't scared of Kyungsoo - that would be embarrassing on so many levels. Well, Kyungsoo didn't scare him completely, maybe mildly? It's not Jongin's fault! Kyungsoo could be a sneaky, cold and revengeful person when he wanted to be...which was often. Chanyeol's smirk grew wider as he watched Jongin recall the events which lead to his semi fear of the smaller boy. 

When Kaisoo was a thing every one was happy - Kyungsoo, Jongin...Jongin's ual needs. They didn't go on dates much because Kyungsoo had quite a big case of social anxiety and Jongin was threatened told by Suho and Baekhyun that if he pushed the older to do things he didn't want to do, he'd be punished. The word punish excited Jongin - he liked it when Chanyeol punished him...Back on the topic. Kaisoo was a couple that worked because the two were in sync and knew what the other wanted and knew each other's boundries and rarely pushed them. Jongin threw it all away when he decided to cheat on Kyungsoo with Chanyeol - how ironic. Once Kyungsoo found out, he didn't scream or confront Jongin, instead, he got his own back. He did this by hurting the one thing Jongin cared about more than his ego - his . 

One moment, Jongin was in pleasure from being off by his boyfriend, the next, he was being punched on his raging hard on before being winded from the older's punch. Needless to say that Jongin learnt quickly that one doesn't mess with Do Kyungsoo. Thankfully for the younger, Kyungsoo forgave him and they remained friends. But since then, Jongin became very careful to not piss off Kyungsoo off. He groaned and threw his head back, "Fine! As long as I don't hurt Jongdae."

Chanyeol tilted his head for a second, "Why?"

"My sister'll kill me if I hurt him," Jongin sighed. His half-sister, Hyoyeon, would kill him if he hurt the person she had to show around. Although they had a loving relationship on the surface, Jongin was always going against her and hurting things she loved. Of course, she loved to use the Kyungsoo threat - she did invent it after all. 

"Fine, fine. That's good. Need me to run over the plan once more?" Chanyeol asked, pecking his boyfriend on the cheek.

Jongin nodded, "Sure, knock yourself out."

"So. We're gonna go make fun of Sojung to begin with," Chanyeol said, a stupid grin plastered on his face - Baekhyun was terribly protective over his family, especially his cousin Sojung who suffered from anorexia last year, "I don't know what about. But if it gets that riled up who cares? Then, we just punch him a few times and remind him who's boss - me!"

Jongin laughed bitterly, "You? The boss? Hello? I'm manly as ."

Chanyeol snorted, "Tell that to me when you beg me to touch you places, you harder and how you mo-"

Jongin blushed and covered up Chanyeol's mouth, "Okay shut up you ing giraffe."

Chanyeol stuck his tongue out as Jongin removed his hand, "You love it really."

~

"I...fine," Jongdae said, smiling nervously at Baekhyun. He wanted to date Baekhyun - he did, but he had that nagging feeling that he wasn't good enough. He'd ignore it for the time being, since Baekhyun probably deserved to be happy for a bit.

Baekhyun's eyes lit up and he smiled his goofy smile, "Love you Chenny~!"

Jongdae watched as Baekhyun leaned over and pecked him quickly on the lips. Jongdae liked this. Although it had just happened, he liked belonging to someone, the feeling of someone being proud that they were with him. And no doubt Baekhyun was just that.

BaekChen would be fine for now. Later? Nobody could answer that.


SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE BUT I NEEDED TO DO THIS.

BaekChen will be explored more in the next chapter :D

I have a question for y'all to add onto your regular comments :D

Q. Would you be okay if I focused the story on Sojung from Ladies' Code? (google her if you don't know her) Since I want her to play a semi big role in this part of the story. If note she'll get smaller parts, but if you're fine with it she'd have bigger paragraphs dedicated to her life.

Thank you for answering the question and readying my story <3

TILL THE NEXT UPDATE <333