Chapter Nineteen

I Know It's Cliché...


Baekhyun sat at the front of the classroom spinning a pencil between his fingers. He had been stuck in detention and he couldn't seem to get any more bored. The only good thing about spending two hours as punishment was that he managed to get Kris into detention as well. He glanced up to look at the clock, finding he still had a good half an hour left before he could go home and do whatever he pleased.

~

The way in which the desks were set out meant that Kris, Jongdae, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sat in one row in the aforementioned order. Baekhyun enjoyed it since he was beside Jongdae so he could make advances, yet by Kyungsoo so he could have some support. Throughout the lesson he made attempts to create a conversation with the younger which were often dropped after a small reply or a grunt of disapproval. The end of the lesson was nearing and the last chance to create some bridges back to Jongdae was coming closer and Baekhyun tapped the younger's shoulder, "Jongdae-ah, please speak to me."

"Hyung, I'm trying to listen," Jongdae said, eyes not leaving the teacher at the front of the class. 

Baekhyun pouted, "Plea-"

This time Kris turned and gave Baekhyun a glare, hissing, "He doesn't want to speak to you Baekhyun-ah."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "He can speak for himself Kris."

The next thing he knew he had a stinging sensation in his arm. He didn't really register what it was until Kyungsoo whispered, "Kris-hyung just punched you," In his ear. Baekhyun returned the much needed death glare at Kris and threw a punch towards the older, landing it square in his cheek. As Kris was about to fling another punch, Jongdae moved back and was dragged by Kyungsoo to stand far away. The flurry of punches that Baekhyun and Kris shared seemed to be endless. Even the shouting of the teacher did nothing to stop the two from proving to Jongdae who was manlier. 

"He's mine," Kris hissed, punching Baekhyun in the stomach, smirking as the younger bent over, hands clutched around his newly attacked area. It'd seem as if Kris had won.

"The he is," Baekhyun growled, kicking at Kris' crotch, causing the older to howl in pain.

"Just stop!"

A voice rang out and everyone looked to it's speaker, Jongdae. Jongdae stared at the two males fighting over him and sighed, rolling his eyes, "Just stop."

Kris let go of his manhood and stepped closer to Jongdae, a hand outstretched, "Jongdae...I."

Jongdae walked past his boyfriend and slapped his hand away, "Don't bother."

The class watched as the vocalist stormed out the room and down the hall, probably to the common room, but nobody could be sure. Kris and Baekhyun suddenly became sheepish and smiled nervously at their teacher who glared them down, belittling them further, "Yifan and Baekhyun. I expect more from you. Both of you will have detention tonight for two hours."

~

And that's how the fabulous Byun Baekhyun got his first ever detention. The clock still seemed to tick away slowly and Baekhyun heard a gruff cough at the back of the classroom. He turned and saw Kris staring at him, "What Yifan?"

Kris laughed as he smirked, "Why don't we make a deal Byun?"

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, "What kind of deal?"

"A deal that involves Jongdae choosing who he loves."

Baekhyun processed his options and nodded slowly, "I'm in."

"Perfect."

The room was quiet for a while until Baekhyun decided to speak up shyly, "What's the deal hyung?"

"Well, how about this. I take Jongdae on a date and you, for an entire day, can be with him. And then the next day we'll ask him which one he wants to date and the other has to agree to let him go."

Baekhyun found himself nodding, "Sure hyung."

Mentally, Baekhyun was whooping because he knew Jongdae would choose him.


Hey c:

Here's an update

I don't know what I wanted to do in this chapter but hey, here's something. 

Hope you enjoy and comments are very much welcomed <3

And hello to any new subscribers /)^u^(\