Chapter 65

Trusting Demons

Onew scowled, eyeing his surroundings carefully. N could be anywhere and with his new power upgrade………well that just made things harder. Really, all Onew could do was keep moving around and play with N’s chances of missing whenever he tried to attack. This was defiantly not Onew’s choice match up, but he figured that a leader vs. leader battle was the best thing at the moment.

“Stop hiding, N,” Onew sighed, “it’s not going to help you win.”

“You don’t know what,” he heard N’s voice come from somewhere to his left, “I think I can win. With or without my new upgrades.”

“That what your beast told you?” Onew questioned, “or is it silent?”

He was sure that when N was freed from the voodoo magic controlling him, he’d have a lot of questions about how Onew knew about the demonic beasts.

Can’t wait to see the look on his face, Onew’s own beast giggled

--

“That has got to sting,” Jonghyun laughed as he zapped Hyuk for what had to be the twelfth time.

Hyuk just scowled, dodging Jonghyun’s next blow.

Jonghyun wasn’t just throwing attacks randomly at Hyuk, but he knew that’s what it looked like. Actually, he hoped that was what it looked like. If Hyuk thought that the blows were random, then he wouldn’t figure out what Jonghyun was trying to do; keep Hyuk close to at least one of his brothers during the whole fight. As long as Hyuk was near his brothers, he couldn’t make use of his little power upgrade and that upgrade…….Jonghyun knew that would be the difference between who won and who lost.

“Oh no you don’t,” Jonghyun scowled as he noticed Hyuk trying to get away from anyone else, “you’re staying right here.”

“Looks like I’ll have to try with my beast form,” Hyuk scowled before shifting.

“Let’s see how that works for you,” Jonghyun smirked slightly. He kind of wanted to shift himself, but knew that his beast form’s size put him at a bit of a disadvantage.

--

“Fight back!” Ken yelled, sending another sound wave at Key who just pulled up another shield.

“Why should I?” Key sighed, faking a bored expression, “what are you going to do about it?”

Ken growled before rushing forewords……..right into another of Key’s shields

“Oh,” Key burst out laughing, “now that was good. Where’s a camera when you need one. Oh, Hyorin will laugh so hard when I tell her about this.”

Key laughed so hard that he didn’t noticed Ken recover until the sound demon send him flying back into a wall.

“Don’t get distracted,” Ken smirked.

“Brat,” Key hissed, getting back to his feet.

--

Minho kept moving Hongbin back, trying to get the empath into a corner. Hongbin seemed to have caught onto this plan as soon as Minho had first started attacking him, so that was making things a little hard. What made it even harder was that Minho knew he couldn’t go full out with Hongbin. He could not hurt the other too badly, not without upsetting Hyorin, but the empath was making things hard.

“I don’t want to burn you, Hongbin,” Minho sighed, “not when you’ve done so much to keep Hyorin safe.”

“You don’t want to,” Hongbin questioned, “or you can’t burn me?”

“Maybe a bit of both,” Minho shrugged, “but I know that if I burned you, it would hurt Hyorin.”

“Too bad I don’t have the same restraints,” Hongbin scoffed before charging Minho.

“Then I guess I’ll have to burn you a little,” Minho frowned sadly, “I just hope that Hyorin forgives me for it.”

--

Taemin rushed forwards, movements to fast to keep track of, and knocked Ravi back. Unlike his brothers, he had no problems beating Ravi up a little bit. So long as he didn’t hurt him too badly, Hyorin couldn’t be too mad.

Plus, Taemin’s beast reminded him, she can always heal him.

Right, Taemin nodded, and we have to knock him out, right? Make sure he can’t get up and help Nayoung should she call him, right?

Right, the beast nodded.

“Dang,” Ravi hissed, wiping blood away from his mouth, “you aren’t holding back, are you?”

“No,” Taemin scowled, “not so long as Nayoung has that stupid voodoo doll.”

Ravi prepared for another blow and Taemin was ready to deliver it.

--

Rina and Leo’s battle was different from all the others. The pair didn’t trade words, only ice and heat backed blows. The pair were pretty evenly matched, both unable to gain the upper hand on the others. But that was what Rina wanted. So long as she could keep Leo busy, Hyorin had time to defeat Nayoung and destroy the blasted voodoo dolls controlling him and his brothers.

Stay strong, Hyorin, Rina thought, I know you can beat that woman.

--

“Ah, look,” Nayoung smirked as Hyorin walked into her room, “the little brat of EXO is finally here. Took you long enough.”

“Give me back VIXX,” Hyorin replied, glaring at the other half demon.

“And why would I do that?” Nayoung questioned, “I need strong fighters and they’re some of the strongest. If you want them…….you’ll have to take them from me by force.”

“Then I will,” Hyorin hissed.

She could, and would, end this.

A/N: next chapter: the long awaited fight between our hero Hyorin and the villain Nayoung!!!! On another note: Avengers Age of Ultron was awesome!!!!!!!!!!