Chapter 8

Guardian Angels

The teacher in charge is taking care of Suga with some doctors which just called from a certain hospital. The teacher asked you and Suga’s friend to sat outside. There’re train seats now in front of the health section. The last time you came here, you only sat on the floor. There you stuck in the waiting room with Suga’s friend. You peek to his side a lil. You felt bad towards him since you pushed him away earlier when he almost helped Suga. You just cant stand the awkwardness that you stood up then took a closer seat to Suga’s friend. You moved your body a lil so you can see him since it wont be polite to ask for apologize from side features, right?

“ so.. eum.. sorry for earlier “ you shifted your eyes a bit to see his reaction. The boy is slowly turning his face to see you.

“ well, it’s okay.. “ he answered coolly which left you sigh in relieved until he added, “ but why did you do that ? I was pretty bewildered as well and.. “ he bit his lower lip before formed a hesitant smile on his lips, “ I am sorry for pushing you too, earlier “

“ I –It’s okay really “ you smiled as you waved your hands gesturing that it was nothing since you also did the same. “ b – before I am telling you the reason, would you mind to answer my question first ? “

The boy moved a bit to get a better look to you. “ sure “, he said. He wanted to know why you yelled at him when he was just going to help his friend. But mostly because you are a girl, he has more thoughts whether any of his actions ever hurt any girls, especially you. He wondered whether he ever hurt you directly or indirectly that you acted like that toward him earlier.

“ do you have any bad feelings toward Suga ? “ you raised your left eyebrows then bit your lower lips after, feeling hesitantly while going to ask him the question. “ like envy or hatred or some bad feelings like that ? “ you added to make your questions clear so he would answer it easily.

The boy beside you felt bewildered by your sudden questions since he never had that thoughts before and he really treats Suga like his brother. “ why would I envy him? I am his best partner in the basketball field, why would I hate him? He never did bad things to me “ he placed his palm on his chest as he said me.

“ you don’t know me, miss ? “ he questioned you first this time.

You started to take a good look at his face then tried to recall many things. His face is pretty familiar. Your eyes landed on where usually student’s badge name existed only to find nothing. You shifted your eyes again then stopped in his eyes. He let you to keep scanning his face until then you gave up. Your eyes wandered away from him, hard memorizing, that was like cue to him to just tell you who is he.

“ I am Seo Kang Jun

You quickly turned your eyes to him. Ah, that’s right! Seo Kang Jun. That’s why his face is too familiar to you. He was taken by national u19 basketball team few months ago. It’s not like he plays better than Suga, for you, when he is for the recruiting team. Besides, he had much good records in basketball competition also kept some good titles with him in basketball area than Suga. It’s clearly because he played basketball earlier than Suga, like5/6 years earlier than Suga. Well, talking about height, Kang Jun is a bit taller than Suga.

I am the person who keeps assisting Suga last year, so why would I ? “, he added then chuckled. “ I would never treat him bad. “ his expression turned tender then his soft smiles appeared.

Assured by his smiles, you explained to him everything about you can see his guardian angel pushed the stick. You also told him if it’s not because of Suga’s guardian angel pushed Suga a bit, the stick might fall to his head first. You know it may sound ridiculous in Kang Jun’s ears but you told him anyway. You told him that’s the reason why you pushed him out earlier. You were afraid that he would hurt Suga more.

“ so.. it was my guardian angel ? “, he asked. His reaction is out of your prediction. He was just listening to your explanation until you finished. You expected a chuckle then funny or crazy word slipped from his lips. He acted completely different with what’s on your mind.  

“ w – well, can we say it was just all meant to be that way ? since guardian angels cant be seen,” you added. You should be careful with your words since it could end up as you blamed the life’s creature, god. Once, Jin Hee’s guardian angel ever said to you that she just did what she was told. All things she needs to do are listed on her notes. When you asked her who gave her the order, she answered that only god can order the guardian angels. Jimin’s guardian angel ever told you that if bad things happened, it’s not god hates you, He just wanted to see how loyal you are to Him. How could you show Him that you still believed with His Helps and not to lose the faith.  

“ it’s just somebadthing which Suga should pass “, you smiled as you recalled all the words you could recall. You apologized to him once again since you were so panicked once you witnessed such a scene so you pushed him from helping Suga earlier. He nodded in understanding then he told you not to mind about that anymore.

You stood up as you see the teacher came out. “ h – how is it, ssaem? “ you asked. Kang Jun stood behind you. He also immersed to the teacher’s next words.

“ well, a broken bone but it’s okay, he already has the gyp on it .. “

You couldn’t hear the teacher words anymore since you started to be drowned by some worried thoughts. The gyp means, he couldn’t join the only three days left game. The gyp means it could be a long healing period. The gyp means he may lose his chance to get MVP title again this year. The gyp means..

“ y – ya “, Kang Jun tapped your shoulder which dragged you back to reality.

“ y – yes ? “ you turned your body to see him.

“ are you okay ? “ he was worried since you didn’t say anything and keep standing like statue on your spot even when the teacher has already left. Imagining Suga’s sad face, a tear flew from the corner of your eyes. Once you realized it, you wiped it right away. Once you wiped it, the more it flews which you can’t help but tried to cover yourself in front of Kang Jun who surprised by your sudden tears.

“ w – why is it coming eh ? “

Kang Jun looked at you, stunned as you keep trying your best to calm down. His soft smiles appeared as he can recognize your heart. It was too obvious for him that you are worried about Suga, his best like brother friend. At first he hesitantly moved forward to you, but he did it anyway. He pushed you softly on his chest, which you didn’t care anymore since you cant stop thinking about Suga’s condition. He tried to soothe you calm by your back in certain rhythm then whispered in repeat, “ he will be okay.. it’s okay, he’s going to be alright “

[]

 

 

 

Kang Jun left you alone since he gotta attend an important class, he asked you to stay, if you don’t mind and you don’t of course since you have planned to skip many classes. After the doctors put the gyps on Suga, he fell asleep. The teacher in charge is actually okay if you want to leave him alone since it’s the teacher works to keep taking care of the sick person until they fully awake, but you plead to stay and the teacher just let you be.

You keep on sitting beside his bed, silently praying for Suga so he could play the games and got healed faster. He looks so peaceful in his sleeps, you just wished that he wont force himself for the upcoming game. Keep worrying about Suga made you start to think whether would he have the chance to join the game anyway or would he just pass all the games because his injury now ? As you had that thought, you started to take your phone then typed things.

drr drr

Jeongkook knows a message will arrive to his phone that he put it on his desk all the time. Once it got vibrated, he swapped the lcd to find your text there. Once he read it, he stood up then walked to the place you put in the text which is health section. He walked through the opened door then bowed a bit to the teacher in charge. The teacher is replied slightly then just let him walking in, the teacher thought that it’s only Suga who stayed so Jeongkook must be one of his friends and he just let him in. Jeongkook peek you through some curtains which parting the teacher’s room with the sleeping bed. He looked at you who look so worried while looking at Suga’s face. He knows it. From the very first time he saw Suga that Suga must be one of reasons why you rejected him. He knows that he had to confess earlier but the funny thing is there were things back then which wont let it be that way. He just let the fate pass that time. He knows nothing will do smooth if he confessed to you but he did anyway. He just let himself tried even he could see your answer. One thing for sure, he still had no idea who will he end up with. At least he wanted to let you know about his feelings, may be, just maybe you are his destiny.

Jeongkook purposely opens the curtain till it created some sounds which caught your attention. He knows what are you going to ask him to but he just let you to ask first then he is going to answer, based on things which he could see.

You stood up quickly when you see Jeongkook, you get closer to him then dragged him a bit by taking his wrist. “ cmon hurry, here “, you said as you dragged him. You stopped right beside the bed, you let Jungkook looked at Suga’s whole condition then you looked up to see him then asked, “ how?” you paused as you still looking at Jungkook’s eyes wondering around Suga’s body.

“ will he be okay ? could he join the game ? “, you asked once Jeongkook’s eyes fell on your eyes as if he was asking ‘what do you want to know, noona’ looks. Jeongkook put his hands in his pocket from the time when you let his wrist off. He knows that you also easily worried about him but looking at how you also easily worried about Suga, made him envy of Suga, suddenly. Still, he tried his best to smile in front of you, put his envious heart aside and ready to tell you things which you deadly want to know.

“ as long as he doesn’t force himself to join the first game, he will be okay “ he smiled then added, “ don’t worry.. he could join the next game though, our basketball team wont stop at the first game “ as if he knows your next question about whether he will join the game or not. Since Jungkook just told you that Suga’s condition will be just okay if Suga didn’t join the next 3 days first game from his first sentence. You put a relieved sigh as you heard Jungkook’s further explanation. He ruffled your head, messed your hair a bit.

our noona shed tears a lot eh ? “ he asked as he looked at your eyes. You know you would never ever could lying to Jungkook but still you denied it.

“ No “, you answered with no doubt then threw your eyes back to Suga then almost back to your seat when suddenly Jungkook got your wrist. You turned your face to Jungkook, confused.

“ go back to your class, noona “ he said as he smiled.

“ you will have a sudden quiz which will be a great loss for you if you didn’t do it “, he said, again, assuring. You started to hesitate whether to just dissed the class or no. If jungkook said it will be a great loss then it must be something you will regret for sure.

“ I’ll wait for Suga hyung here “, he told you. Actually, it’d be lovely if you could just beside Suga when he opened his eyes but then, Jungkook’s next words convinced you to just go back to your class then do the sudden quiz, “ he wont open his eyes till you finished your quiz “

You turned your head back to Jungkook, checking whether you could believe his words or not. His expression is so assuring and convincing which you couldn’t help but then said, “ o—okay then, I ll be back soon..” as you determined to just fastening your brain to set the grammatical ability level up since the rumored sudden quiz must be from English class.

Jungkook just turned his body back from bidding you a good bye behind the curtain and going to walk to the seat provided beside the bed when he looked at the already waken up Suga. He smiled, greeted Suga’s eyes when it seems like Suga already woken up from a long time minutes ago. He coolly sat on the seat beside Suga when it used to be your seat few minutes ago. Suga eyes are still looking at Jungkook who looks so calm. Suga believed that Jungkook just told you a lie but how Jungkook looks so calm pretty irritated him which made him couldn’t stop his lips from slipping these words from his lips, “ are you sure you can see the future, Jeon Jungkook ? “  

 

 

 

 

[]

okay, i am watching cunning a single lady these days and this is Seo Kang Joon who is Guk Seung Hyeon in the drama :D

vlcsnap-2014-03-22-16h45m56s216.png

uh oh anyway can anyone treat me bts's NOW ? it's so incredibly expensive orz