Chapter 3

Guardian Angels

 

“ are you okay ? “ Suga walked closer to a girl figure who just went out from the unused bathroom. The girl nodded. It’s Kim Yoo Na, the girl who attends the same class with him. Suga knows the three girls who went out from the bathroom earlier since those girls are his classmates as well.

“ are you alone ? “ Suga asked further, he clearly heard another voice when the things still a bit messy. As he saw Yoo Na nodding, again, he believed that he was just hearing things.

“ I’ll accompany you to the class.. “ Suga told her and ready to move with her but then he caught her hesitant eyes.

“ It’s not good if you went back to the class alone.. “ he simply added words as if Yoo Na refused his offers. “ cmon.. “ he gestured his hand to front, asking her to move first. Yoo Na still has her thoughts on the girl who helped her earlier, who still all wet alone inside the bathroom. She recalled how the girl wished to be left alone then nothing she can do. She walked first then Suga followed behind.

It’s not hard for Suga to catch up YooNa’s steps. He stood beside her now and walking along with her.

“ how could you come there with those three girls after what you did to one of them ? “ He asked with his chuckles followed behind. He is stealing glance to see Yoo Na who walked comfortably beside him. He just didn’t get it how.

Yoo Na was completing one math problem in the board then asked by the teacher to call another student’s name to do the next problem and she chose Eun Jung. Eun Jung is Suga’s class queenka. Yoo Na is too brave at that time to point Eun Jung to front. At that time, maybe it’s not only Suga who was having that slight thot of Yoo Na is outta her mind. After the math class end, in lunch time, Suga saw Eun Jung with her two friends made their ways to Yoo Na but he didn’t really think about bad things even tho it’s kinda obvious for the same class friends who saw the scene. Suga just let it passed by. He is just that type who loves to take a long route after throwing his own trash so he could pass Ha Na’s class. That means, he almost always passing the unused bathroom in his every single days as his daily and that’s how he found out that Yoo Na was being bullied.

“ well, she asked to have  talk so I followed her, that simple” Yoo Na replied with her thoughts still flying around.

“ you need to have another person with you at least,” Suga added, followed by Yoo Na’s weak smiles.

“ I have no one at the class as you know,” she shuddered quietly. Suga felt bad for listening to Yoo Na’s words. What he knows is his classmates don’t hate Yoo Na, some of them just doesn’t love her style. Without they even noticed, they already stood in front of their class. Suga walked first to be followed by Yoo Na. He stopped after few steps of his entrance steps throu his class door. Suga could see many people already inside, including three girls who he had seen in front of the unused bathroom. Yoo Na almost passed him when he stopped her from doing so by holding her wrist. Yoo Na turned her face to him.

“ please stay beside me for a bit “, he mouthed as he dragged yoo na stood beside him. Yoo Na can only follow his order as one way of showing her gratitude.

“ ja—attention please “ he clapped his hands few times then placed his hands in to his trouser pockets.

“ from now on, those who dare to hurt this girl “, he gestured his hand in polite way toward Yoo Na’s direction,” Kim Yoo Na,” he added, “ You need to talk with me after you doing so. “ He spoke like battalion commander.

Once he finished his special occasion, he asked Yoo Na to back to her seat.

“ Yoon Gi.. “

Suga stopped once he heard his name being called. He turned his face to see Yoo Na who seems like hesitating much now. He can easily see it by the way she bit her own lower lips. He smiled, “ what is it that you wanted to say ? “

Yoo Na lifted her head up, “ actually… “

[]

 

 

Shiit. You cursed in mind as you found that the health section room is locked. You are shivering. The coldness didn’t leave easily. The center girl really poured pretty much water to you. You passed so many corridors, so many students who still on lunch break, to arrive at this place only to find no one. Usually there’s a teacher in charge but you wonder where she is now as this place is locked.

You folded your feet then bury your head between it as you lifted it up to your chest. You tried your best to get rid off the cold feelings which didn’t go away.

“ Shin Seul Chan- ssi “.

Your heart dropped as you heard your name being called. The voice is too familiar which made you hesitantly lifted your head up. Your heart skipped so many beats just by hearing your name from that special lips. Suga’s lips. You tried your best to manage your heart, your expression, your blood so you wouldn’t turn too red as tomato. 

“ ya Shin Seul Chan “ he suddenly dropped his formality by adding ‘ya’ and removing ‘-ssi’. You lifted up your head. He put a small towel on your head.

“ at least dry your hair first with that “ he titled up his head a bit to point the towel on your head. Your hands make a way to the towel then started to dry your hair with it.

Suga stood few steps on your right. He contorted his position to sit. He stole some glances to your direction as you keep drying your hair quietly.

“ so what happened to you ? “ he asked.

“ I slipped “ you answered with no doubt in it. So straight forward which made Suga chuckled. You turned your face to see him then throw ‘whats so funny’ looks to him.

“ Yoo Na is my classmate “ he said with his eyesmile,” what are you trying to hide from me ? “ then he continued his chuckled.

His eyesmile never fails to make your heart flatters. You pushed the towel a bit front to hide your head from Suga then keep on drying your hair. It means Suga knows that you were in bathroom earlier with Yoo Na.

“ why don’t you leave ? I’ll return this towel to you tomorrow “ you said arrogantly. You surprised as well that you managed to talk rudely to him.

“ I’ll be here until the teacher in charge come and open the door for you “ he said with his head looked down to the ground.

You took this opportunity to look at his side feature. His strong jawline, his white skin, his soft hair. You fight against your will to touch him on the spot.

“ how could someone who bully others got bullied ? “ he chuckled,” you are actually a good girl “ he added. You had no idea how his expression is now as you turned your sight back randomly to your front.

“ if you did this only to stop me from bullying… “

“ no “ he cut you off. You can hear him taking a deep inhale before let some words following after,” I don’t mind if you don’t stop since I’ll stay by her side like this morning “

“ I just didn’t get the idea how could you help yoo na when you actually almost always do the same to Ha Na.. “ his voice sounds too calm through your ears.

“ Min Yoon Gi ? “

Another voice can be heard beside Suga. Suga lifted his eyes then stood up, “ ah ssaem.. what took you so long .. “

You looked up to see Suga’s back. Even his back view is captivating.

“ ya shin seul chan ! what happened to you !! “ your eyelids fluttered many times as your body shaken by the teacher’s hands.

“ how could you ?? “ The teacher, Jung Eun Ji, asked in horror tone. You only replied her with your awkward smiles.

“ she said she slipped, teacher.. “ Suga answered, “ I guess I need to go now “ that’s how he left you and the teacher alone.

[]