Chapter 20

Guardian Angels

[Shin Seul Chan POV]

I looked around in disbelief. Suga took me to amusement park. I could feel how he tightened his fingers around mine and how he softly drags me to move along. As my five right fingers covered by his, I got my other hand tightened its hold on my bag strap, afraid that it might just fell down slipped through my shoulder since I moved pretty fast.  He bought the tickets and let me wait for him under the tree. It’s great to be hit by the soft wind around, took my mind at ease from everything that happened today. Usually, Suga and I should be at Jin’s shop to do our part time job but he settled everything off today. I opened my eyes slowly after feeling refreshed then turned my head to find Suga walked with two drinks on his grips. I straighten my position as I saw him walking closer to my direction. He looks so adorable and shining while walking. Flower petals everywhere, he looks just awesome. His white shirt which isn’t completely covered in to his pants, his belts, his long sleeves folded up to his elbow and his long pant which shows his skinny legs presents his awesomeness.

“ I couldn’t believe you took me here, so childish “ I mumbled kiddingly after I sip my beverage which happened to be soda thru straw given.

“ this place is one of the most couple wanted to go place, isn’t ? “

I shifted my eyes to see how his expression goes. He felt how I turned my focus on him, that’s how he ended up throwing me a smile.

“ are you ready ? “ he asked as he gathered all the trashes from the snacks and foods we just finished. I nodded as an answer. He threw the trashes to its place then washed his hand.

“ Leggo “, he said then took me away.

 

 

[Suga POV]

I gladly took her everywhere. Everyplace, every arenas. It would be a lie if I said I wasn’t tired at all but her smiles washed everything away. I took her hands all the times. I feel so blissful. I realized some things as I moved along with her. The changing glints in her eyes every time I beat her in any games we played, the pouted lips on her face when she disagreed with any words which slipped out from me, her red ears anytime I compliment her, her slight smirk whenever she beats me.

“ let’s ride that “

Her lively voice distracted my own thoughts. She stood in front of me still with her smiles on and her eyes hinted to thing in front of her. I have to turn my body to see what is that but rather than turning my body, I am way more interested to ride what’s in front of me.

“ you mean big thing* or  that thing* ? “ I playfully asked. She shifted her eyes to see mine. I love her confused eyes, she looks adorable whenever she got confused. I threw my sight a bit to the thing which caught my attention. She turned her eyes to the same direction. I could hear her sighs.

*그게 geu ge (that thing ) and 크게 keu ge (big thing) are almost pronounced the same :)

“ I don’t want to ride that.. “ She said in a low tone. I shifted my position to her right side and turned my head to see her.  

“ why ? “

“ I just don’t want to ride that “

“ are you afraid ? “

There’s a silence after which I can imagine how she turned her head looking at me in disbelief. I turned my head to see those things are real. She pouted means disagree then she rolled her eyes and threw her sight back to the front as her hands started to fold in front of her.

“ I am not that type of someone who afraid of riding things in amusement park “

I smiled, totally amused.

“ you don’t have to be afraid, I am here “, I proudly smile as  a mark of my overconfidence words. I could feel her giggles tickled my ear and it sounds more like teasing.

“ there’s no difference whether you were there with me or not while riding that

She obviously teased me.

“ it’s different ! there’s someone who can hold your hands there and someone who can give you a hug there if you wanted to .. “

I answered exaggeratedly by adding gestures in every words which I applied on her. I got her in my arms. I can feel she started to struggle, pushed me softly so I set her free.

“ what are you doing .. “ she sounds so soft as she lowered her head, her ears turned red. She is shy. She has strong aura with her but through her every little acts, she could be just deadly cute.

“ then lets ride ? “

[]

 

 

Suga scolded himself as he patted your back to calm you. You hold the plastic bag tightly as you kept throwing. It’s true you aren’t afraid and you thought that everything will just get better since you enjoyed every moment with Suga but you were wrong. You just had no idea about your own body limit. You ever rode roller coaster once and you threw up just like now but the condition is way much different than the last time. You rode it because you got forced by some of bad kids from your class when your class took holiday together to amusement park. You rode it unhappily back then which is way much different than today. You could feel how he tightened his hands on you when he started to look at your face. You turned pale. Once you freed you went to the brushes to throw up but then Suga back with some plastic bags and two bottles of water. You have told him to move since it’s pretty disgusting but he insisted to stay then patted your back.

When he saw you calmed down, he opened the bottle for you then took your plastic to throw it away. You a bit persistent of not giving him the plastic bag which almost full but he kept muttered an ‘its okay’.

“ I shouldn’t force you to ride that “

You can see how he felt so guilty. His eyes focused on you, all the times since you got off from your seat in the roller coaster. You could see the worry there. You shook your head repetitively and stopped suddenly when you felt like you started to get headache, again.

“ I thought I will be fine “ you smiled with all the strength left in you.

“ but I am okay now.. let’s go home ? it’s getting late “, you said as your eyes wondered everywhere but his eyes. The sky is turning dark, the sun just setting back to its hiding place few minutes ago.

Suga nodded then walked to your front and stood on his knee while his back facing you. “ go up “ he said. He was thinking of piggy back you since you still look pale and moreover it’s his fault well even if he knows you would never blame you for that.

You smiled at his thoughtful act as a boyfriend. Without even complaining, you wrapped your arms around his neck. You really wanted to say to him not to worry about it since you were getting better, you wanted to say that but rather than arguing with him about accepting a piggy back or not, to be honest, you really lost some strengths even to stand up. His arms caught you safe around your knee and you placed your chin on his shoulder then whispered, “ thank you “.

You both are already inside the bus. He sat right beside you. “ I am sorry”, he muttered when you laid your head on his shoulder. His hand reached on your hand which was laid freely on your lap. “it’s okay.. “, you said. You planned on saying ‘it s okay’ in every ‘sorry’ he said to you. Few minutes of silence, suga thought that you already drove to the dreamland that he muttered a ‘sorry’ again.

“ it’s okay.. “

He was pretty surprised when you answered to his sorry. He looked down to see you. Your eyes were closed but your lips formed a smile. He could see how you slowly opened your eyes then moved away from his shoulder to see her whole face.

“ until when are you going to say sorry ? “ you asked as your smile wide on.  He got speechless as he saw your playful moves. It’s now your hand covered his back hand. “ I am okay, it’s okay.. you are here, I am okay.. you are taking care of me, I am okay “ you assured with your smile on.

“ stop saying sorry.., okay ? “ your eyebrows centered as you waiting for his nodded or his ‘yes’. Slowly but sure a smile grew on his face as he nodded. You laid your head back to his shoulder then closed your eyes.

“ good, because it’s annoying “, you playfully added.

You can feel his shoulder slightly moving because of his silent chuckles. “ I got it.. “ as you felt his fingers removed some bangs on your cheek to the behind of your ear.

[]

 

 

 

You opened the door and entered your house, Suga followed you behind. Actually you were pretty surprised as you looked 2 pair of shoes which looks familiar placed near the entrance.

“ mom.. “ You keep walking when Suga kept following behind. You walked right to the dinner room to see your mom was so busy. You widened your eyes as you see everything. A complete dinner is served with cake in the center. You were confused with everything you witnessed and turned your head to Suga which totally lost. You both are exchanging looks a bit then you started to distract your mom focus by increasing your volume.

“ mom, I bring Suga .. “ as your hands motioned toward his direction.

“ Ah ! welcome, sit down sit down.. “ Your mom said then added, “ please sit down here as well, Min Suga.. “ your mom smiled.

Suga was pretty surprised that your mom came calling him with Min Suga than Min Yoon Gi or just Suga. Precisely sounds like how his close friends called him when in fact, whenever you had time to talk with your mom, you would never miss Suga talks behind. You took Suga’s hand and dragged him moving with you till you both sat down near the dining table.

“ it’s complete “, your mom said in satisfaction.

“ what is this mom? “, you asked as your eyes keep wondering around the various foods on the table. Your mom shifted her eyes to see Suga who already smiled into her direction. She replied his smiles with the sincere one as well then took a seat in front of Suga.

“ Jungkook said we need to celebrate things “, your mom smiled, innocently while you looking at her blankly. “ jungkook ?”, you repeated, she nodded as an answer.

“ Jungkook dinner is ready !! “, your mom shouted then took some bowls in front of her, ready to fill it with rice. She passed you an empty bowl, “ you fill yours yourself, Shin Seul Chan.. “ she said. You took the empty bowl while your eyes moved to where suddenly Jungkook shown up. He smiled, “ hi noona “ then carefully took his seat beside Suga, “ hi hyung, how are you ? “

Suga just received a bowl full of rice when Jungkook asked him. “ ah – I am fine, how about you ? “ he asked while he put his bowl down then shook hand with jungkook.

“ on time “

Another familiar voice could be heard from your front. You turned your eyes to see another guy sat beside your mom. It’s Kris.

“ how could you not waking me up, Jeon JungKook.. “ he whined as he received the bowl from your mom then said, “ thank chu mama”, his voice turned to be full of aegyo in sudden.

“ Hi Suga “ he coolly greet Suga when the latter slightly nodded , “ yes hyung. “

You put your empty bowl then shifted your eyes to your mom who still with her warm smiles on. “ so glad we can eat like this, again “ She turned her eyes from you, to JungKook then Kris in turn then landed on Suga, “ welcoming this new family, I guess Jeon JungKook ? “ You turned to where your mom’s eyes landed on at last. Suga? The one who got pointed is just helplessly drowning into the foods.

You can see JungKook nodded, “ yeah welcoming Suga hyung .. “ he said with foods all over his mouth. Suga placed his chopstick down, “ me ? “ he asked, confirming. JungKook nodded again then Suga turned his eyes to your mom. He got the same answer as he got from Jungkook from your mom.

“ please take care of my daughter .. “ she slightly bowed then smiled.

Suga was taken a back from the older’s bow for him that his body automatically copying the bow, “ ah my honor, mam.. “ he said.

“ she will be a bit confusing but please stay .. “ she added while glanced at you playfully, you sighed then started to fill your bowl.

“ I will mam.. “, he answered as he saw you started to eat your dinner.

The dinner keeps going. It’s the first time since last 3 years Kris and Jungkook played together in your house. You didn’t have any idea what makes them laughing with your mom, even till this time. Sometimes they will just create some jokes from TV ads or even the shows and most of the lame jokes came out between them and you will just fit to the condition. The witty you will just keep on drowning their happiness down by saying ‘what a lame joke’, ‘ what’s funny with that’, etc and Jungkook or Kris will just hug your mom and pouted like some babies to their moms. The dinner is coming to an end when Kris told your mom to relax her body on the sofa and watch some shows while waiting for you, Jungkook, Suga and himself cleaning the mess. Kris rinsed the dirty plates, you washed it with air, Jungkook placed it to its original places while Suga cleaned the table. Finished on cleaning, all of you gathered in the living room.

“ thanks for the dinner, mam.. “

You shifted your eyes from TV to Suga who sat straightly right beside you while bowed himself a bit. You can look at your mom shook her head a bit then said, “ it’s nothing to be compared with your patient for that girl.. “. You can feel your mom laid her eyes on you while you keep busying your eyes with the show shown in the TV. Suga chuckled.

“ actually I pitied you “ you could hear Kris deep voice across your seat. Jungkook is beside him, focusing on his phone, it seems like he played some games.

Kris sat straight from his leaning to the back position with a serious expression on his face. He leaned a bit to the front then said, “ I wonder whether she is really a girl.. “ then he leaned back again, followed by your mom and Jungkook laughter. You glared at Kris when all he did like back to his innocent face and focused on the tv again, you really hate that poker face of him. It seems like they are going to make fun of you more with Suga there that you took his hand.

“ I think it’s time for you to go home.. “, you said while stood your body up.

“ see see? She’s so bad “, Kris started again and now he saw you glared at him. Like a cue, your mom added, “ are you just kicking off our guest ? “ your mom shook her head but she didn’t even stand up to stop you means everything is up to you and she knew you are being uneasy that’s why you tried to take Suga out. Jungkook kept his smile on while listening to the conversation around him. Suga could feel it that you feel a a bit uneasy when he is around those people now, but may be in no time you will get used to it. He smiled as he followed your hand to stand up on his own feet. He bowed to your mom, “ she’s right mam, I think I need to go home, it’s getting late.. “

Your mom smiled at him and said, “ him well, honey.. “, while changed her sight on you then added,” be careful Min Suga “ as her smiled went on her face again.

Suga and you stood in front of the gate. He stood in front of you, waiting for any words to slip outta ur lips. He cutely grabbed his bag straps and played with it while waiting. Looking on his own shoes then slowly made its way to see you right on your face.

“ be careful, “ you said as his eyes landed on yours. He nodded.

“ so.. are you going to visit Ha Na tomorrow ? “ he asked.

“ well, yeah I guess.. ? “

“ I will be with you there then.. “ he smiled widely.

There a silence goes again. You swayed your body lightly and looked anywhere around, felt so awkward around him. It’s just those feelings on wanting to let go but still want to see and be around him. You looked up on him when he called you by your full name. When you just hummed and lifted up your head, you can feel his lips on yours and his palm caressed your cheek. You kissed each other in a lovingly way. His lips felt so soft on yours. You and Suga retreated from the kiss slowly. Suga still had his palm on your cheek. He also set his eyes on you.

“ah.. cold.. “ he suddenly too his hand to his pocket then threw his sight away. You just smiled at his act then he stomped his feet on the ground while jumped a lil.

“ it’s really cold.. go inside, hurry “ he turned your body by your shoulder. It’s for some seconds but you could feel how his hands left your shoulder in hurry. You turned your head a bit, asked,” what happened ? “

“ aa—h nothing, hurry go inside, “ you could feel how his fingers laid on your shoulder carefully then pushed you again. When you stood right in front of your door, he opened the door for you then gestured his hand to let you in like some bell boys. You let your body inside then held the door’s knob while waving your hand to him, “ be careful “ you smiled, he nodded then replied your smile with the best he could.

“ I’ll go now, I’ll pick you up tomorrow.. “ he waved his hands then you slowly closed the door. When the door almost closed, you opened it wide again, you still see suga there smiled on you. Then you about to close it fully then you opened it again to see Suga still doing the same pose as before. He chuckled,” closed it, I cant go if you keep doing this! “ he whined playfully then you smiled and closed your door. You believed he will just really keep standing there if you keep playing the door like before. Once you closed the door, you ran up to your room then opened the curtain to see him walking away. “ see you tomorrow, suga “ you smiled. His hands both well covered under his pockets. The night sure so cold, you prayed inside that he will arrive safely.

Suddenly your phone rang then you shifted your eyes to your table but it couldn’t be seen there. “ ah ! “ you ran to your bag which placed not too far from your table to get your phone. It’s Suga calling. You walked to the window to see him standing where you saw him few minutes ago with his phone on his ear. You flashed a smile when you swapped the green mark on your phone.

“ you said it’s cold.. “, you said earning a smile crossed the phone which you definitely cant see.

“ it’s okay.. I can take it a bit more, are you okay ? “ he asked.

You nodded the realized that he wasn’t in front of you. “ yea, why ? “ you started to worry as you kept your eyes on his back figure from the window.

“ no.. just asking.. if there’s trouble, tell me, you know right ? “

You smiled, “ and you are going to make it bigger. “

He chuckled, “ you are just different “ silence were wrapping between you then he broke it again, “ good night, dream of me.. “

“ I am afraid of nightmare.. “ you said, teasing him. He chuckled again. “ I thot I wouldn’t be able close this call if you didn’t do it.. “, he said.

May be he was right. You just couldn’t stop saying playful things to reply him. “ it’s cold, be careful.. “ you said.

“ eum.. good night “

“ night “

You swapped the red button. Your eyes set on him even all the times, that’s how you saw him walking away from his previous standing area just now.

[]

 

 

Suga just walked away when he assured that you really closed the door. He looked up to the sky then mumbled, “ what the hell that I watched just now ? “

His fingers retreated from your shoulder few minutes ago when he suddenly saw something or may be someone flew on your shoulder. When he looked at it clearly, that thing has the exact same face features with yours but looking at how you turned your head then didn’t feel awkward means you couldn’t see what he could see and that thing didn’t even cause any harms to his fingers so he let it laid again on your shoulder so you wouldn’t feel strange with his sudden act. He could see it well when that thing smiled to him with the exact same smile as yours. He just couldn’t act freak out so he kept his smile on.

He abruptly stopped then reached his phone to make sure you were okay. He was glad that you were totally okay when he heard your voice seems bright from across the phone. After few talks, he put his phone back then sighed. He felt relief that you were fine, it means that thing didn’t cause any harms so far.

“ even if it caused any harms to you, I’ll be the one that save you “, he mumbled to himself then walked away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[]

wow i cant believe i felt so random while writing this last chapter so please forgive me but the ending is percisely written like what I imagined from a long time ago LOL anyway...

it was fun ! writing with your comments supporting ;A; thank you sooo much for the happy times !

I'll definitely notice you guys when i wrote another story which featured Suga in it ^^

thank you so much, i love you all and HAVE A NICE SWAG DAY !

Embedded image permalink