Chapter 17

Guardian Angels

 

 

[]

 You almost slipped a word out when he just took your wrist and dragged you along with him. His fast speed made you followed him automatically with the same speed. You really wanted to say something but he walked too fast that you need to catch up else you will stumble because of different rhythm with his steps. Suga kept walking, didn’t really care about you agree to help him or not. It’s the only thing he could do so you can go with him till inside the bus, at least. That’s why he dragged you away with him just like that, after saying that he needed a help. He slightly smiled on his way when he recalled how JunHo, one of your classmate, caught him waiting for you in front of your class.

“ Oh Min Syugah, what cha doin here ? “ JunHo asked as he walked closer to Suga then shook his palm with Suga’s. It has been a long time JunHo didn’t have a talk with Suga. They were jr high friends. Well not really the close one but they ve known each other for pretty long time.

“ I am waiting “, Suga smiled after their cool shaking hand ended. JunHo raised his left eyebrow then smirked, teasingly. “ woho~~ Park Ha Na ? “, he asked. Suga shook his head, “ no no no “ then he smiled.

“ who then ? “ JunHo looked confused. Everyone knows how Suga has big crush towards a flawless girl from his class which popular with , Hana –nim.  It’s a big lie if he didn’t like Ha Na, okay , everyone loves her except you, Shin Seul Chan.

“ Shin Seul Chan “, Suga said as his hand rubbed his head which isn’t itchy at all. He smiled hesitantly. Simply to reduce some hints of a guy who fall in love. JunHo was pretty surprised by Suga’s answer. It’s a public secret that anyone beside JinHee who needs to be tangled with you must be having bad issue with you.

“ woah.. he even did it to a boy now..??? “ JunHo shook his head in disbelief. Seul Chan is a really brave girl is what plays on his mind. He couldn’t believe that you also bully Min Suga.

Suga chuckled quietly inside his mind, he bit his cheek inside. He knew the guy in front of him is misunderstanding the situation. He suddenly hit by so much fun by doing this. He nodded repeatedly as an answer for his friend’s previous question.

“ she is out of her mind .. “ JunHo sighed, still in disbelief and reminded himself not to mess with you. He was pretty confused with you. You never caused any harms tho to him but you are pretty popular with a girl gangster nick with you. Those strong auras in you whenever guys came to you to cuss you about your bad personality, actually he envy you a lot for that. How you didn’t even budge and your eyes never hinted any fear.

Suga wanted to just punch JunHo when he heard JunHo’s comment about you. It’s you who outta your mind, he minded. “That’s why you better not to get any closer with her I guess, else you will fall “ he simply warned when the latter nodded his head fast in agreement.

“ you ever fall because of her ???? “ JunHo asked while widened his eyes. He had no idea that you can make a boy fall ! He wondered whether you learned any martial arts or taekwondo, jujitsu or karate. He started to shiver.

Suga nodded. He really wanted to laugh badly but he kept it. He knew that JunHo had different perception of fall word he just mentioned. He wasn’t lying tho about falling. He afraid that if JunHo got closer to you and knowing you more and suddenly you shown him your cute acts or amazing smiles or your perfect addicting voice, he could just fall for you. So he warned it that way to JunHo. He lifted his eyes when he could see your shoes from the edge of his eyes. Your fast steps suddenly lowered its speed. He smiled softly while lifted his eyes to see you saw him in dazed. He turned his gaze to JunHo.

“ She’s coming, I need to go now, else I could die “ Suga said as he started to tap JunHo’s shoulder. He could hear JunHo muttered him a ‘careful’ before he left. He smiled, amused by the previous deed he just done. He was also pretty surprised with it, I think I am the one who outta of ma mind, he minded, shook his head a bit then steps faster to your direction. He really could die if he didn’t hear your voice now.

[]

 

 

 

You just know that you were here in the department store full of outfits to choose a gift. You were knocked out when you asked why it should be you who accompanied him to choose a gift then he answered because you were his friend (as you said) and you are a girl. Just by his answers, you can smell the hint that he is going to give a gift to a girl which most likely it’s going to be Park Ha Na. You just walked through so many things but the jackets area took your attention much.

Suga walked behind you and kept looking here and there. He wanted to give you something but he had no idea about things you like. So he just bravely took you with him to see things you might like, interviewed you without telling you that actually he wanted to give it to you. He abruptly stopped walking when you suddenly turned your body to look at him, questioning.

“ what are you going to give to her ? “ you asked only to get a shrug as an answer.

“ I have no idea “, he added, smiled.  “ what do girls usually like ? “, he asked.

“ actually whatever as long as it’s from the guy she likes “, you smirked then turned your body again, back facing him. You walked to the accessories area which full of pinky stuffs. Your hands started to touch some pink hair pins which displayed well there. Suga stood right beside you.

“ Usually, girls loves cute stuffs “ you mumbled, as you touch a hair pin then put it again then stood straight, facing him, while he also doing the same. You put your arms crossed front then said again, “ pinkeu pinkeu stuffs, usually “, you marked, asking for his agreement.

Suga tried to recall whether you ever used any pinkeu pinkeu stuffs you just mentioned. The more he tried to recall, he couldn’t see any scenes of you with those  stuffs which he really put that usually you marked as usually and he knew you aren’t the usual type one. He copied your position then said, “ if she wore it, she will look cute tho, but those stuffs aren’t her type I guess “

You released your arms to your side now and turned your body again, walked in front of him. As your eyes looking around, you caught bears fluffy dolls which displayed not too far from your spot. You walked faster to that spot. You look at one huge teddy bear stood there. You put a long sigh as you suddenly scold yourself for being aware about Ha Na’s favorite stuff. You touched the bear on its hand then turned your body to see Suga who still waiting for you behind him.

“ Ha Na will surely like this “, you said as your eyes lowered then you scrunched your nose.

Suga scanned the huge teddys in front of him. This is definitely not your style but you could like this bear.  “ Do you like it ? “ he asked as his eyes still immersed into the huge teddy. You felt your heart dropped as you heard his question. It really sounds like he is going to choose it for you. You looked up to see him. He could feel you staring at him that his gaze also fell in you. He was confused with your looks. The more he looks at you the more he started to recall the words he just said few second ago. He scolded himself a bit when he remembered.

“ well actually that girl has the exact same personality with you.. so I wonder if you like it so it could be she has the same thought “ he smiled, naturally that you believed and tried your best to survive from your current situation.

“ If it was you.. what would you like to have as a best gift ? “ he asked. It will make him easier to find things that you had in mind. You walked in front of him, just like before.

“ eumm.. “ you thought as you walked, “ best gift for me is whatever  I need at this time. “ you simply answered.

“ what is it ? “

“ jacket “ you excitedly answer. You really need it these days. The weather is so cold that it is hard to even walking to the bus stop in the morning. The one you had already have some holes in it.

Suga smiled victoriously as he heard your answer but then slowly his smile crumbled when he saw you stood straight in front of him. He threw a ‘what now’ looks to you. You put your hand on your wrist then said sternly to him, “ but her needs and my needs are different, I guess ? “ you questioned him. He just looked at you in amusement. He wanted to just squish you and pinch your cheeks but he got hold of it well. He was going to say something when you added, “ just send her any texts or call her now so we can end this fast ! “ you demand as you folded your arms in front of your chest.

“ a – ah I thot it’s a nice idea “ he said then left while holding tight onto his phone. You turned your back with money calculation on your mind then started to look thru the jacket collections there. One stuff just caught your attention when you felt your phone vibrated in your pocket. You took it out and widened your eyes. You hesitantly swapped the green button which popped out on the screen.

“ he – hello “

so the time is tickling now.. can you tell me your favorite color ?

You still frozen on your spot. Strangely you felt your heart drummed even harder, even louder that you cant stand anymore. You wanted to dig a hole and buried yourself there so no one can see you blushing hard.

can you make it fast, Shin Seul Chan ? “ the voice from the crossed phone sounds in hurry.

“ da – dark brown “ you managed to speak in stuttered mode.

thanks

That’s how the calls end. You still cant believe that Min Yoon Gi just called you. You jumped a bit when suddenly an arm sneaked from behind you, touched stuff which just caught your attention earlier. “ Do you like it ? “ Suga voice sounds so clear around your ear. He is just way dangerously close. You turned your head a bit to make sure it’s really Suga. When his face met yours, he was still naturally smiling when you nodded weakly, in a super low move.

He smiled looking at you nodded slowly with that dazed looks in you. You just looked astoundingly cute in front of him. He aware of thing he just did few minutes ago. Your cuteness bomb when you shouted earlier triggered him to just reveal everything. He took the stuff which connected both your hands then walked ahead. When he realized you didn’t follow him, he walked back to you.

“  ya shin seul chan.. “

You can hear he called you softly then you gathered your attention to him, “ ye – yes ? “

“ what are you doing there? Let’s go “ he smiled then took your hand. Actually you just wanted to walk with him but something forced you to stay. He turned his face to you. He completely knew what made you like this so he stood in front of you with his left hand still holding you while the right one holding the jacket. Suga stopped walking and stood right just as you wished but you cant ask anything like your lips is getting locked. You wanted to say something but it got stuck.

“ I want to give something to someone who filled my heart these days. “ he said. “ to someone who I still could clearly see whenever I closed my eyes “ he paused. You listened to his words well, even better than when you listened to the teacher in class.

“ to someone who I still could clearly hear the voice whenever she isn’t around. To someone who keeps me hesitating in front of my phone for a whole day to decide on whether to call or not. To someone who I greedily wanted for myself only..” he stopped. He tried his best not to be shaking hard. He didn’t want you to feel that he is actually shaking. He grabbed the stuff on his right hand tightly to gather some steadiness.

“ To you

You folded your head even lower. Afraid he could see you blushed hard. Suddenly the silence wrapped the situation between you and Suga. Suga didn’t even imagine that he will just confess in a department store. He couldn’t even imagine it. He looked around still in disbelief,“ wow.. we are in department store and.. “ he paused, searched for your eyes which you kept well on the ground,” sorry that I am not really good at choosing a place to confess ”. He chuckled, “ woah..  I think I am shaking too much “, he mumbled, still amused with himself. There you still didn’t say anything that he started to lose some hopes for your quick answer. He faked a cough then slowly let go of your hand. “ I – I need to pay this “ he almost turned his body when you took his hand now.

“ I – I “, he was too excited just after he listened to you ‘I’. “ hmm ? “, he hummed like a cue of his impatient feels.

“ honestly, I can receive well anything you wanted to give to me “  

He couldn’t believe his ears, “ ye – yes ? “,he asked for your repetition.

“I can receive well anything you wanted to give to me “, you said. Almost sounds like a robot which just copied pasted its previous said. You almost die because all of the things you just heard and you just said. You promised to yourself if Suga asked you once again, you will punch him on his stomach which gladly he didn’t do it. He filled the gaps between your fingers. He listened to your words well. He listened to your words about actually girls will just gladly receive anything the guys they like gave to them.

He kept holding your hand when you both paid the jacket, waiting for it to get well wrapped and when you both leaving the stores walking outside the store. He even kept you closer that your arms met each other. He slowly linked your arms with his.

“ I think not all girls will just gladly receive anything the guys they like gave to them “, Suga said. You turned your head quickly in disagree. He smiled when he noticed your reaction.

“ V! he ever gave bucket of rose to his girlfriend only to get scolded “, he put an example excitedly. You turned your head to the street, confused. You just saying what you have heard tho and you believed it that you will like anything Suga gave to you just like how you used to just happily received anything from Kris, with no complain.

“ ah really …? “ you asked soullessly. Suga chuckled.

Of course ! since his girlfriend has rose allergies ! “ he added, laughed hard. You get fooled by him that you pinched his arm slightly caused him flinched a bit still with some laughs left.

“ you don’t have any allergies ? “ he asked once he got his breath normal. You shook your head, “ as far as I recall.. no “ you added to make strong your previous shaken head.

“ I don’t want to get you sick “, as he slowly released his arm from you then put you closer to him while your head from your right head. He completely got you secured on his right arm for some seconds then took your hand again when he saw the bus coming. “ hurry, we late for hyung’s shop “ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[]

i know the guardian angels are disappeared like a long time ago. LOL. could I say that guardian angels actually like that ? They wont really budge with anyone lives :)  that's what I believe till now tho.. hmm.. I believe life is about choosing our own paths with our works our wills our prayers and those guardian angels will just look at everything we do. no?  that's what I believe till now tho.. hehe .. well anyway, how is this chapter ? tell me your thoughts ! is this swag enough ?