Chapter 14

Guardian Angels

You stepped back a lil but the guy who kneeled in front of you just held your hand for too tight. You struggled a lil wished that you can get away but his held on you is so strong.

“ y – yaa , get up “ you pressed your voice low so no one really heard that you actually are struggling to get free. Everyone might think the scene as a romantic one. A handsome guy kneeled down in front of the girl which is you. Everyone passed you while talking about ‘wow so handsome’, ‘oho.. romance’, ‘love’, etc when in fact there’s no such a thing.

The guy lifted up his head, searching for your eyes. Once his eyes caught yours, he said,“ before you tell me that I have forgiven, I wont “. You can tell he will definitely do it that way through the stern looks he just thrown to you. You’ve known him for too long.

“ how could you be this childish ! how old are you again ?? “ you loosen up your anger a bit but still tried your best to press your words so you wont sound too loud. He didn’t budge which you can’t help but to drag him back to one of bad scene you ever had with him. You didn’t throwing your gaze away him, you look straight to him.

“ ah. I forgot that all you can give to me is making me ashamed”, there’s certain coldness between your words as you recalled at how you ever did the same thing to him only to be left alone. Even when you’ve had caught his arms, he shrugged it off that you fell hard on your . That last terrible scene was leading you to the next scene which would be the last time you saw him.

Your words sting his heart. Suddenly he felt bad and he wanted to just hit himself continuously as he said that he is a real stupid man alive. He stood up slowly still his hand wrapped yours well. “ let’s talk then “. He never changed. His words always sounds like a demand eventho he doesn’t really have the power to do it now if he asked for your forgiveness.

“ I have a part time job to do “ you said simply as you tried to go away from him but his grip is just too strong on you.

“ I’ll take you there “, he said as he caught your attention again. “ get in to my car, I’ll take you there and we will talk along the way “, he said as his eyes are so convincing and he titled his head a bit, pointing to his car.

“ no” you took your hand now as he loosen it but he caught you by your arm. Suga kept his eyes all the time and now he couldn’t stay at his place anymore. He held the guy’s hand on your arm. The guy shifted his eyes up to see Suga then slowly releasing your arm. You widened your eyes as you see Suga now standing between you and this guy.

“ who are you ? “ the guy asked calmly.

“ Seul Chan’s boyfriend” Suga didn’t like what the guy in front of him had done to you in the past minutes. He was silently praying that the guy in front of him will just leave you and him alone once he let out the ’Boyfriend’ word.  The guy in front of Suga looks so calm then turned his eyes to you as if asked you whether Suga was lying or not but then you didn’t show him any signs which he took as Suga is lying to him. He turned his eyes to Suga again when you started to step aside from the both guys since you don’t want to lie and you don’t want Suga’s pride got hurt because of the couldn’t lie you.

After you left them in two steps, the guy in front of Suga said, “ before I heard it from Seul Chan’s lips that you are her boyfriend, I won’t  buy that crap “ he said then moved away from Suga. Suga turned his eyes following the guy when he realized that you’ve already ten steps ahead. That’s why the guy in front of him had the confidence.. yeah, since you, without he noticed it, already left from his side. Suga pull a long sigh then followed behind.

The three of you took the same bus. The guy almost took a seat beside you when suddenly you moved your seat so he couldn’t. The only empty seat remain is beside Suga. He walked to Suga then calmly sat down. Suga could swear he never found any guy like the guy who sat right beside him. He just has that looks of fashionista. Suga wondered whether the guy is a model.

“ you don’t curios of who I am exactly ? “ the guy asked to Suga still with his eyes looking straight to your direction. Suga didn’t answer anything since he is hella curios. He stole glance to see how the guy  who sat beside him suddenly softened his gaze on you. It turned so lovely and full of charm.

I am the guy who share love with Seul Chan. I am the guy who share sadness and happiness with her “ he paused, “ and the guy who share terrible moments with her “. If a stare could kill, Suga sure that you have already killed by the guy who sat beside him since that guy keeps his eyes on you. That’s how Suga recalled about the guy you have interested in when you both were talking about Jungkook and he said that he would patiently waiting for your secret. So it was this guy, Suga minded. He stole glances to guy beside him and kept saying in mind about how high is your taste since the guy who sat beside him now is a total appearance of super model. The guy suddenly turned his head to Suga which Suga tried his best not to get flustered when he got caught scanning.

“ My name is Kris, you can also call me Wu Yi Fan”, he reached his right hand out to shake his hand with Suga, “ since you are the same line with Seul Chan, you can just address me hyung

[]

 

 

The three of you got down from the bus leasurely. When you and Suga entered the ­still closed café, Kris stopped his steps at front and sat on a bench near the park which placed not too far from the café. He took out his phone and started to play with it. When he fiddled with his phone, the words you said earlier came cross his mind. ‘ah. I forgot that all you can give to me is making me ashamed’ his heart fell down. How could he against those words when all you said is the truth. He started to cover his head with both of his palms then ruffled his hair. He had no intention to fight you or changing arguments with you, he just wants to make everything better. He realized how his life was messed up a lil when you gone from his life but he also left in pain but the truth even hurt him deeper that he realized he was wrong. His ulterior motive is only getting you back and be happy with you.

Suga kept his eyes on you. He looks how you paused after you took your apron. He just wants to hug you and lift up whatever invisible thing you had on your shoulder. He held a banana milk in his hand then walked closer to you.

You felt your arm nudged then shifted your eyes to Suga who stood beside you. He turned his body then passed you a banana milk which of course you gladly accepted it.

“ what’s so hard meeting with an important person ? “ he asked as his hand started to arrange the utensils in front of him. Glass, spoons and whatever which actually don’t need to be rearranged. He just needs things to do then only clearly relieving his curiosity stood beside you, kept questioning while doing nothing. “ why do you look so unhappy ? “ he asked as his hands keep moving.

You slurped the banana milk while trying to register his an important person words. Who refers to those important person words ? It couldn’t be Kris right ? you let the straw out between your lips then turned your head to him. Suga moved his sight faster than when you just turned you head to see him. He knew when you turned your head, it means that there’s thing you wanted to ask to him.

“ that Kris hyung is your important person right ? “ he asked, he remembered well every words Kris said to him when he just introduced himself. “ the guy you has interested in.. “ he lowered his voice this time.

It’s funny to listen those words from the guy you actually has your interested in. You flashed a smile suddenly felt that Suga has interested in you when he lowered his voice in his last sentence but hey what kind of joke is that when you know all the times that he has his crush on Ha Na.

“ no.. it’s not that oppa “ you smiled, “ it seems like you had a conversation with him ? “ you questioned him this time as you started to slurp your banana milk, again. You just too busy with your beverage that you didn’t see how a relieving sigh just slip out of him.

“ y – yeah how couldn’t I when he choose to sit beside me in the bus ! “ he sounds like regretting the fact that he sat beside Kris. You giggled, “ you should change your seat then.. “ you simply advising .

Silence wrapped you both for some seconds when your thought is sinking back to Kris who knelt in front of you earlier. “ you should just accept my help earlier, it seems like you need it.. “, Suga’s words dragged you back to your current  place. The scene when he said he was your boyfriend suddenly hit you, you wondered why he did that when earlier you both exchanging looks in break time, it seems like he was avoiding you.

“ I don’t remember I asked you any helps tho “ you simply answered as you started to throw your empty banana milk bottle in to a nearest dustbin. Suga rolled his eyes as he heard you y answer then looked at how you moved your body to prepare the coffee machine beside him.  

“ He isn’t a dangerous person for me, why would I do that ? “ you said as you keep struggling with your current activity. Suga remembered how that Kris said he was the guy who shares love and sadness with you. He is deadly curios about this Kris guy. If he isn’t the guy who you have interested in then who the hell is him ? He keeps hesitating whether to throw a direct question about who is this Kris guy exactly.

“ an ex-boyfriend “ you said as if you answered what he had in his mind. You actually just don’t like it when people misunderstand your relationship with others. Just like how hard you tried to convince Suga’s mom and bro about you aren’t his girlfriend and also that Suga’s ex girl, Han Soo Wan, you also want to convince anyone that Kris has nothing to do with your love line story now. He was but not now.  

Suga felt like going to jump around and hug you but he kept it cool. “ an ex-boy . why does he come here ? “ he asked as if he worried anything bad happen between you and Kris. You shrugged, “ I don’t know.. “ you answered as you turned the coffee machine on.

“ could it be, he wants you to back ? “, he asked cautiously, didn’t want you to get the not safe feeling he has now. You shrugged again, “ may be he only wants to be forgiven ? “ your answered now sounds hesitant as well. You are actually wondering why suddenly he came in to ask your forgiveness when Ha Na is staying by himself now. It couldn’t be she revealed everything, herself right ?

heu* hwaiting !” you felt suga tapped your shoulder. You lifted your eyes to see him now. He pumped his fist on the air then repeat the words, “ hwaiting ! well we all know that forgiving isn’t an easy task” he smiled. You bated your eyelashes, he is right indeed. Suga left after he tapped your shoulder one more time. He moved to the front desk when we heard V shouted, “ I already turned the placard open “

[]

 

 

Suga kept his eyes on the guy who sat close to the big window. The view now looks like a photoshot area. He looks incredibly gorgeous with his glasses on and a newspaper on his grip. He let one of his leg up across his another leg with a cup of coffee accompanying him. He already sat there from the first time V turned the placard on till the few minutes into the closing time.

“ do you like that guy, hyung ?” Jimin teased as his ‘eww’ following after. Suga hit Jimin’s head playfully then took his pen from his pocket.

“ I heard he was waiting for Seul Chan noona. “ Jimin said as his hand started to collect some money from the cash under him. “ who is he? He even asked personally so his coffee could be made by noona”. Suga surprised by Jimin’s words. Well, he didn’t know that. Even if his position today is a waiter, he didn’t want to take Kris’s orders, it was always V did. He looked at how V getting closer to Kris direction and told him that it’s time to close. He could see kris muttered a sorry then bowed a bit then sipped his last coffee then took his jacket, put his phone into his pocket and left the area. Suga didn’t believe himself how he kept his eyes on Kris all the time tho Kris isn’t some dangers around.

Everyone is ready to leave when Suga still counting things in the stock rooms. Jimin and V already left when you still changing your clothes while Jin left earlier. You knocked on the door behind Suga when you can see he bit his pen with a note on his hand while counting stacks of sugar. He turned his face when he heard you, ready to say Hi, he forgot the pen still between his lips and it fell down. What a clumsy act, you giggled a bit.

“ I will go first “, you said. Strangely Suga still look at you straight after he nodded. It was like there are things he wanted to tell you.

“ what ? “ you are a bit frustrated with his looks. You can’t even translate his expression now, what he wanted to say.

“ will you be okay, alone ? “ He asked eventho he knows that you are going to have some talks with Kris.

“ I will be with Kris so .. “ you shrugged, “ I wont be alone “ you smiled. Kris asked you to talk, you know he was in the coffee shop all the time while waiting since V came to you like 3 times asking for a special coffee made by you. Suga nodded as if he knows the situation. You just turned your back to leave him when he called your name.

“ hm ? “ you asked as you keep your eyes on him. He sat on the chair and busied his hand with his notes.

heu* hwaiting .. “ he asked as his eyes keep focusing on his note. You smiled as you rolled your eyes. “ I will “ you replied as you started to move your body away from him.

Suga put his heavy head on the table. All the worried feelings in him, all the words he wanted to say ended up on his own heart. “ what for I am saying hwaiting all the times “ he ruffled his own hair, feeling so frustrated.

 

 

“ it’s don’t be shaken (heu—ndeuljima), stoopid! “ he put a long sigh after. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[]

finally i put Kris here despite all the conflicts happened in EXO. I personally prepare to use Kris from a long time ago.. now there's a thing happened like this is so disheartening but anyway let me break down the words hwaiting and heundeuljima. It written differently but it almost sounds the same in it's first letter so yeah.. lol