Chapter 2

Guardian Angels

“ please stand up “ HaNa’s guardian angel flight a bit further as she asked you to stand up.

You dusted off your uniform started from your skirt to your upper and fix your collar. After gathered all the spreading paper, you stood up perfectly in front of HaNa’s guardian angel. Once she eyed you from head to toe, she cleared her lil throat. It’s funny how you can hear the voice so clear like talking to the person Ha Na. You still amazed at how she looks like Ha Na. The guardian angel is wearing a simple white dress, with hair styled totally like Ha Na and she looks like princess. Not far from Ha Na’s image, angel.

“ so stop staring please “, she raised one of her eyebrow. You blinked then nodded. She is going to speak something right ?

“ yes “ , her convincing pose startled you. Could she hear my mind ?, you widened your eyes as your mind by some thoughts.

“ yes yes yes so stop minding anything ! “, she placed her hands on her waist.

“ a – ah okay “ you looked anywhere since it is uncomfortable talking with someone who can read mind.

“ don’t feel uncomfortable since I am not going to answer all of what’s on your mind “, she crossed her arms in front of her chest now, like a boss. She looks like Ha Na for real as you keep your eyes on her now.

“ okay “ you tried to calm your heart but yeah you cant stop convincing yourself about how not real is this condition, about this is only a dream and you need to wake up. As the creature in front of you can read all of things which flushed to your mind she can only put a long exhale then hung her head low.

whatever, I am here to do what’s written “ her mumble like talking could be heard well by you but you choose not to give any replies.

“ so let me talking now “, she lifted her head then look at you right on your eyes,”  Please stop what you did to Park Ha Na.. It’s your time to stop it now. “, she added.

“ okay “ you nodded once you heard her. Why would I ?

“ I said just stop it, please, I think you are being too far these days to her “ she softened her voice.

“ I said okay “ you answered again. I am being too far? if she is guardian angel, she should know that what I did is nothing.

“ I have told you I can hear what’s on your mind !  “, she looks annoyed now. You blinked. Minding thing is just something we can / usually do when what slipped outta our lips need to be different with what’s inside our hearts, right ?

“ ah. Okay.. I know Ha Na but this’s the first time I see you so I can’t just blurt out what’s on my mind right ? please understand “, you replied her statement.

“ I cant stop. At least, for now. So don’t ask me to since I wont hear you. “, you said then added before your turned your body to leave, “ beside, looking at you really piss me off. So excuse me”

“ OPEN IT !! “ she shouted once your few steps away from her which automatically turn your body to see her again.

“ WHAT SHOULD I OPEN ?? “, you felt annoyed as she shouted at you. It feels like Ha Na shouted at you. You are surprised that the fairy version of Ha Na has already gone. See ? It’s a dream. I think I am being too nice these days to Ha Na even think about stop myself disturbing her. As you shook your head, you realized that you spoke too loud so you turned your head to left and right to check whether any other people around or not. You keep on walking to the teacher’s room. It’s weird how the way to your teacher’s room is totally quiet. You can’t even see any cleaning lady who used to be around this place around this time but you just shrugged it off and keep walking.

You knocked to the teacher’s room but seems like the teacher wasn’t there. You bravely opened it then placed the papers on the table then leave. You walked to your class then knocked the door to enter the class as the formality then enter anyway. Once you lifted up your head to ask permission joining the class, you got your jaw dropped low. You can see a fairy on your teacher’s right shoulder. It seems like that fairy is a bit busy with something.

“ Student Shin, I said you can take your seat “ The chemis teacher already asked you to take your seat before but since you amazed at what you see on the right shoulder so you can hear it at its second times.

“ a—ahh n—nee “ you turned your body to see where Jin Hee is to get your eyes widened. The class became full in your eyes. Every students has their own fairies who looks too busy with their own duties. You froze at your spot.

“ Student Shin, if you don’t wanna sit then you can leave “ your teacher started to raise the voice so you started to take your first step.

You walked slowly to your seat as if you afraid you can hurt the fairies then they can angry to you so you keep some steps. Another students throwing ‘whats wrong with you’ look but you don’t care. You even didn’t even dare to look at their fairies who actually  don’t really care about your attendance. Once you arrived at your place, you turned your face to see Jin Hee who greeted you with,” are you okay ? “ she look at you with her worried looks. You only nodded as you sit on her right, you suggest to change seat with her.

“ o – okay “ she agreed then moved. You smiled then hurriedly focus to the lesson.

[]

 

 

The chemis class is seriously hard today since you cant concentrate but looking at those busy angels. Now you are going to eat your lunch at the school back yard.

“ ya.. I am searching for you anywhere. “

Doomed, you thought as you heard Jin Hee’s voice. You purposely took place here so you can eat alone. How uncomfortable it is when you can see those mini cloning version which you believed it’s everyone’s guardian angels who can read your minds flying here and there around you while you want to enjoy your lunch. You turned your head up to see her walking comfortably to your direction then took a place right beside you. Your eyes cant leave from her right shoulder. Is Jin Hee cant see this ? as your eyes fix at the mini angel on her right shoulder.

“ yes she cant “

You hiccupped as you heard the jin hee’s guardian angel answered you.

“ are you okay ? “ now the person jin hee is talking with you which you hurriedly change your sight to her.

“ ye – yes “ you faked a smile, hope she didn’t notice anything weird. Once she fluttered her eyes, she nodded then continued to enjoy her lunch. Jin Hee is the type of girl once she ate, she wouldn’t listen or bother by anything around.  

You lifted your eyes from your lunch to jin hee’s guardian angel, she sat gracefully on jin hee’s right shoulder like an angel, well, she is. She smiled to you then said,” once jin hee started her lunch, lets talk “

[]

 

 

You didn’t believe you talked much with Jin Hee’s guardian angel in around 7 minutes eating lunch time. Now one of some things for sure is.. eventho you can see many guardian angels and they can hear your mind, they are too busy to even talk to you, unless they intended to make one conversation with you then you can talk with them. At least that one fact makes your heart at ease. Let’s imagine many angels listen to what’s on your mind then judge you.

You looked to Jin Hee who hummed some songs as she wrapped her lunch ready to throw it to the trash bin. She reached your trash as well, “ lemme throw that for you “.

“ no – let me do that “ you took away all the trash from her hands. She looked at you as your hands gathered all the trash to your side.

I’ll tell you but not now, Jin Hee. You said in mind then smiled proudly to her, “ you can go back to class first if you want “ You left her once she nodded her head means an okay. Jin Hee’s guardian angel told you that it’s okay of you want to tell everyone about you can see the guardian angels tho it wont change any of you or other people’s fates.

When you walked to the trash bin, you can see some girls walking to your opposite way. Three girls plus a girl who seems in a troubled position. Well, you can see more than 4 girls tho if you added their angels with it. You smirked once you realized that you can see the angels.

You just throwing everything then clapped your hand to clean your hands from some dusts. When you just turned your head, you almost had a heart attack when suddenly an angel stood there in front of you, flying.

“ aissh “ you let out expression which you felt surprised by the sudden appearance. It’s good thing that you didn’t scream. The angel in front of you crossed her eyebrows, “ help “ she said.

“ help, “ she added then disappeared.

What’s with that angel ? your confused mind taking some words rolling to your head.

They are too busy to even talk to you, unless they intended to make one conversation with you then you can talk with them.

Jin Hee’s guardian angel words replayed in your mind. The angel who just came to you as well, right ? That angel must be so busy but then she asked for your help. So does that mean I need to help her ? wait. Who should I help ? you started to feel annoyed at your new ability. That angel didn’t say anything but the face of her is kinda familiar to you. You remembered how on your way to throw the trash, you happened to see some girls. The troubled girl face popped up to your mind. You tried to zoom in your memory. Is that angel hers ?

For now, you ran first to their way wish deep inside your heart you didn’t come too late for her.  You keep on running then stopped in some suspicious spots wishing you can find her faster.

You are purposely exposed me so the other can laugh at me right ???

You stopped once you heard a voice from unused bathroom beside the ladder, you walked closer to the source of voice.

“ stupid ! “

Now you can hear some pain sighs let out from your front. A girl body fell there on her . She turned her face to the left then she saw you. It’s her. You walked in hurry to her then helped her standing. You turned your face to see the three girls you saw earlier on your way.

“ what are you doing here ? “ the center girl asked arrogantly.

“ same question to you “ you replied as your hands crossed comfortable in front of your chest.

The girl who just threw you a question turned her head to the left after rolling her eyes, feeling pissed off as you stay high. You are looking at the three girls guardian angels who still flying with their notes on each of their right shoulders.

“ eo ? Shin Seul Chan ! “ one of the girl on your left side pointed to your badge name. The center girl walks closer to you then touches your badge then read it carefully, loudly. After reading it, she let her grip on your badge name off then back off some steps.

“ ah… so this is Shin Seul Chan who popular as angel’s bully.. “ she smirked as her left eyebrow raised a bit.

“ okay.. we are just doing the same thing you did to that Ha Na angel.. “ she clapped her hands than asked for some high five on each hands she offered in front of her two friends on her two sides, “ we are no different, “ she added.

You gritted your teeth a bit. Thinking that the girl on your right side now the same as Ha Na ? They are total different persons.

“ to be compared with Ha Na, this girl is nothing. I am not bullying a weak person at least “ you replied.

“ oh “ she simply replied, “ you pissed me off “

As she said that, her two friends took you on each your side as the center girl earlier took some water and ready to pour it on you.

“ n – no “ the weak girl you mentioned spoke in a super low tone as she is struggling a bit, trying her best to let you off from your left guard. They hold on to your sides tightly, you even struggled at your best to let yourself out.

“ your words mean it’s okay to do this to you as you are not a weak person “ she smirked as she poured the water from your head. You felt how the water gliding from your head to your uniform, some stopped on your skirt some keep flowing to your shocks. Once the center girl succeeded at pouring water, her two guards let you off then the weak girl tried to hold your left arm when suddenly you are being pushed to the ground by the center girl again. The weak girl walked to you in the same position with you. She is trying to do what you did to her earlier when you found her here, going to help you to stand.

“ y – ya ! “ Suddenly 5 of you can heard a boy voice from outside.

“ if you didn’t get out from there in five, I’ll call the teacher. I had one of teacher’s number in my phone and I just need to click the green button ! 1… “

As the boy keeps counting, your heart raced incredibly fast. You know whose voice was that. The three girls move fast when you and the weak girl still inside, she helped you stand.

“ anyone left ? please come out .. “ His voice softened, “ the other girls are already gone.. “ he added.

“ please go out.. “ you mouthed to the weak girl.

“ b—but you.. “ she hesitantly moving because of you.

You closed your eyes then speaking in a whisper to her, “ please just move without me and don’t tell him that you are with another girl inside.. okay ? “ you open your eyes as you see the weak girl nodded then she turned her body to leave but keep on turning it back few times until you threw a smile to her assuring that you’ll be okay. The fact is actually you aren’t ready if you had to walk with Suga in this condition and situation.