Chapter 18

Guardian Angels

“ Think I took things too much today “ you said as you laid your head in his shoulder. You both are inside the bus on way back to your home. Suga smiled then took your hand slowly on his lap and rubbed its back with his thumb.

The time when he listened to your answer in department store really made it hard for him to stand on the ground. His smiles were just keeps on coming whenever he served the orders. He loved it when he got to take the orders from you to serve it to the customers. He would just throw you a smile whenever he did it.

“ Stop smiling like an idiot whenever you see me.. “ you said as put your chin on his shoulder still lazily laid your body close to him. He smiled, “ what should I do I am so happy to see you and see you and see you again “ then chuckled. You laid your head back to his shoulder then smiled quietly. You never had idea that he could be a sweet guy.

“ it must be hard for you accompanying me today.. “ he looked at your hand then slowly put his head on yours. “ why ? “, you asked, completely had no idea where this  convo is going.

“ since you think that it might be another girl beside Ha Na “

You chuckled, thot back that it must be obvious now to him that actually you only had him in mind. You nodded slowly, “ Think I got another competitors “ you simply answered with a smile on your face. Nothing to hide now, he has to know how you like him much. You can feel how his shoulder moved following his chuckled. He keeps his thumb on your back of hand, sometimes it a bit.

“ I thought you are going to ask me to let your hands off when we entered the shop “, Suga spoke. He was pretty surprised that you just coolly followed his steps when you both entered Jin’s shop to do your part time jobs there. He thought that you were going to ask him to let your hands off, he didn’t want to offer it to you, he was waiting for your command. Surprisingly you didn’t ask him to, he kept interlaced his fingers with yours and entered the shop. That’s how Jimin and V were pretty surprised by the scene their eyes just witnessed. That’s how you both ended to get interviewed by the three guys there after the shop closing its hour time. Jimin said he could just sense this thing coming since you and Suga kept bickering like a love hate couple back then, in his opinion at least. It seems like the rose allergic events for V was the worst part in his love relationship story so he reminded Suga to ask you about your allergies which Suga had done earlier. There’s Jin who kept listening to every words and tried to register everything. He really didn’t imagine this thing coming, especially in his place. The last word came from his lips was not to get distracted easily when you both did the work there after congratulated you and Suga.

You really didn’t think of what Suga thought because you were just simply happy by everything(?).  You thought that Suga and you are officially dating now and you just normally doing what couple usually does. That’s why you just did everything naturally that you didn’t even have the thought of letting his hand off.

“ They wont misunderstand anything when we are holding hands so I just do everything naturally”, you spoke as you close your eyes. Suddenly feeling all tired. It’s true that you took various things today at once. You felt down then up then higher then down and lower since your strength were pretty much used in the shop.

Suga chuckled, he had no idea that you were even way more interesting this way. He loves the way you talk the more he got closer to you. You can be hella cute and cool at the same time in his eyes. It’s a waste that most of his high school friends know that you are such a scary heartless shameless bully.

“ you said you don’t ilke to receive any misunderstanding right ? “ he asked and you hummed as an answer. “ but they misunderstood you “

they ? ”, you asked, tried to confirm who is they refers to.

“ yeah.. they, our schoolmates. “, he answered, “  you aren’t that scary angel’s bullier. “

Suga recalled well how he met you when you purposely bumped into Ha Na. He also heard it when you purposely tackled Ha Na. He also ever heard any bad things you did to Ha Na. He was so angry when he heard everything that time. He just had no idea how a girl can do those bad things to another girl, the fact that Ha Na is a nice girl, pissed him even more. He just didn’t get it. He listened well when his friends were preparing to warn you about things you did to Ha Na. They asked him to join but he reject softly while he promised to himself that he would stand up for Ha Na, in anytime when he witnessed you did hurt her. Slowly those thoughts were long gone as he saw you so supportive to him, especially when he broke his bone last time before the district basketball game. Some of your good deeds back then, made it stronger, that you arent an awful person like how they judged you. He wont forget how you worriedly talked to Jungkook when he was sick. He couldn’t forget how you helped Yoo Na. He also couldn’t forget how you save a seat for a grannie in the bus. You have that kind heart, he thought.

You kept your eyes shut, waiting for his next words while hesitating whether to tell anything to him. Jin Hee didn’t even know your reason and it’s not a good thing to just simply tell him everything.

whatever the reason you have behind it, whoever seen it, you will always end up in the wrong side “, he said while covered your right hand with both of his hands. He didn’t want to sound like he judged you when he really didn’t .

You opened your eyes and slowly retreated from Suga’s shoulder. Suga could clearly see how you moved your body away from him. He slowly released your hand which he kept well with his hands when he felt like you started to move. You rubbed your hands on your lap, threw your sight to another side. You didn’t angry, you know you were wrong. You have the choice of being the same badass like Ha Na used to be or forgiving her. It’s that simple and being the same badass could only make you worst than her, you aware of that. You know you just need to stop.

“ I didn’t ask you to stop, “ Suga said, there’s a certain feeling in his words. He afraid that he was just hurt you. He scolded himself a bit when he realized he might just turn your mood. He knew he was being selfish today to you when he asked you to go with him, when he asked you to his head, when he revealed his feelings to you. You might just take everything too fast.

You turned your head, to see him. You wanted to confirm whether he really mean his words or not. It’s not like you don’t want to stop, it’s just sometimes Ha Na deeds those times hit you whenever you saw her. Suga pretended like you didn’t see him. He kept looking straight and ready to expand his words.

“ I didn’t ask you to stop, I will just stand up for you from now on “, he looked at you, hesitantly. “ I used to say that I will stand up for Ha Na and from now on, I will only stand for you “, he smiled.

You confused. What does he mean by that ? you wondered. Does that mean Suga will help you bothering Ha Na ?

Suga smiled while looked at your confused expression. You looked so blank that he wanted to just tell you many times to gather your consciousness while pressing your part of cheeks between his thumb and index finger. He nodded nonchalantly, “ yeah, I will kiss you whenever I got you hurt Ha Na “, he smirked.

You felt shiver rundown your spine when you noticed his smirk. Listening to kiss word from his lips started to burn your cheeks that you turned your head again, avoiding his sight. “ It’s not a punishment for you, I just want to remind you that my girl is a nice girl. That’s how I will stand for you “ he said as he leaned his body closer to you with his smile on him face. He loved the fact how your ear flushed red.

“ I – I will try to stop “, you simply answered. Suga is out of his mind, you minded. You cant promise him that you will stop but you will try. A thing which you even can’t promise to Jin Hee whenever she asked you to stop.

“ eo ? “ Suga faked a shock then leaned his back to the bus chair board. “ why suddenly try to stop ??”, he protested,” don’t stop..  I want to kiss you on public “ he sighed.

we can get punishment together if you did it in school “, you said, still avoiding his sight.

“ I am okay since it’s us who will get the punishment, not only me “ he sneakily smiled. He abruptly closed his body to you by linked your right arms with his two arms and nudged it. Dangerously teased you with his next words, “ why ? you don’t like me kissing you ? “. You nodded quickly then added, “ yes “ then he pecked your right cheek and said, “ like this ? “, he playfully asked then slowly leaned his back again to the chair board. He was totally amused looking at your red ears.

You widened your eyes as his lips landed on your cheek. You pouted at how easily your heart beat faster in everything he did to you. Without you even notice, your hand rubbed the place which got pecked by Suga.

“ you don’t dont like me for kissing you, you just didn’t like it when I did it in front of our friends “, he smirked then threw his sight to the window. Looking at his own reflection on it then slightly looking at your reflection as well and feeling blessed that he got you. After silently feeling blessed inside, he turned his focus back again to you. You looked at him now with your eyebrows centered and your whole face turned red as tomato. The fact is you tried to hold your embarrassment from his earlier peck. He threw you a ‘what’ looks then you moved your body closer while your hand gripping the chair hand holder tightly. Aiming to Suga’s corner lips, you closed your eyes as you getting closer. Suga widened his eyes as you moved closer. His heart pumped even harder than when he pecked your cheek earlier. He didn’t push his back to the board just calmly stayed on the spot. Once you pecked his corner lips, you hang your head low then muttered, “ may be you are right “

[]

 

 

 

 

 

 

You placed your bag on your seat in the class, slightly looking at empty space beside you then smiled. Jin Hee hasn’t arrived yet, you cant wait to tell her everything just like when other girls bragging about their just made relationship. You stopped awhile and looked around, everyone eyeing you in a bad way. There must be something. Since you just arrived, you had no idea what happened. You decided to go to the washroom for a while to wash your hand.

You just stepped in to your class when suddenly you were pushed to the wall beside the white board.

“ouch”, you flinched. Your back hit the wall pretty hard. There’s Min Ah in front of you with her hand slowly retreated from your shoulder which just pinched you hard right on your crook. You twitched your eyes then searched for further explanation from her.

“ what now ? “, you asked as you started to stand straight. Min Ah looked so angry, she smirked then said, “ what now ? “ there’s a certain mocked can be heard from her when she copied your words. She then took your hand quickly dragged you to the cupboard near there. She grabbed your wrist too tight that you can feel your blood circulation stopped right at the place her hand is around. She didn’t release your hand as she opened the cupboard. There’s a messy paint there. You gulped hard, it’s a messy broken paint.

“ You did this right ?? “, Min Ah shouted, you shifted your eyes from the broken painted to her furious expression.

“ me ? “ you asked in disbelief, “ do you have any proof ? “ you coolly asked.

“ That’s what you always do ! asking for a proof and playing like you have no idea in every bad things happened to Ha Na when there’s no one in this school hate her like you do ! “, she sounds frustrated.

You laughed in mockery, “ haha.. do you think I have no idea how important is this paint for Ha Na ?”, you asked. You know Ha Na joined a competition. It’s her dream to be an artist. She always drew well and you never forget it how she painted you then gave it to you as gift for your birthday. Stupidly, you still save the paint well in your garage. She is going to be an awesome artist, that what you kept telling her and yourself whenever you saw her paint.

“ yes ! there’s only one heartless girl in this school who incredibly happy after messing with Ha Na’s most important thing. It’s only you! Only you !”, she yanked your arm then walked to your seat and took your bag. She threw your bag in front of you.

“ you better go away from here ! “ She said, “ we are so done with your attitude!”

You looked around to see how crowded is it. Yeah. It was like you and Min Ah are in the inside of a ring and people are betting those who will win the bet. The worst is how you can feel everyone’s being persuaded by Min Ah’s everywords. You tried to find Ha Na’s figure among them but you didn’t see her. You took your bag which helplessly laid in front of you.

“ Okay, I’ll go. “, you put your bag straps over your shoulder then fix your uniform.

“ let me tell you somethings before I left.”, you looked at Min Ah who still with her eyebrows centered and her arms folded well in front of her chest.

“ first, if it isn’t me, then it’s simple that there’s another girl who sick of Ha Na’s attitude”, you smiled. Actually you were a bit hurt when Min Ah kept saying it’s only you who can do that thing to Ha Na. You felt a bit offended since you really had no idea about it.  

“ second “, you walked closer to Min Ah. “ I know Ha Na better than anyone here so I know my own limit in bothering her, and you know ? “, you titled your head a bit then smirked, “ Ha Na soon will come to find me then beg me to go back to school.”

You inhaled deep then added,” it seems like you love to see Ha Na did that kinda a thing to me “, you smiled then turned your back at her then coolly walked passing the crowded in front of you. That’s how you skipped school that day. You just stepped out from the gate after took a long route since you didn’t want to bump in to Suga. When you just a step away from school, you took out the dark brown jacket from Suga yesterday then smiled feeling incredibly amused. “ when I just tried to be a nice Seul Chan “ you mumbled then wore the jacket on.