Chapter 13

Guardian Angels

 

Suga keeps his straw between his lips. He keeps slurping the chocolate mint beverage from few minutes ago. Just like what you have said to him in Saturday that Jungkook really went back to Europe, he could find Jungkook nowhere. The fact that he hang out with Jungkook in 2 weeks is a grateful thing for him. He loves to thank god many times because he ever hang out with Jungkook. He had no idea what Jungkook could see that he loves to hang out with a Min Suga.

“ that’s Shin Seul Chan “ a guy beside Suga,Do KyungSoo, nudged his arm.

Suga shifted his eyes from his beverage to you quickly. He almost called your name but then something stuck on his throat. Not that real thing stuck on it but thing from his heart. Suddenly his heart just pounding so hard that he grabbed his beverage again then put the straw between his lips, again. He ordered chocolate mint simply because they said that chocolate can put someone condition in a calm state again while mint is just because his name includes a min in it. He already anticipated the current state of his heart in advance. From the last time he took you back to your home, he had those weird moments when he could see you anywhere even when he closed his eyes. He thought he was being delusional that sometimes he could just hear your voice. There also times when he keeps his eyes on your number in his phone, thinking about should or shouldn’t he press the green button. There were also times when he missed your smiles, your laughs.

 

 

Suga was looking at you when you suddenly flashed a smile to his niece. He felt his heart skipped a beat right at the time. The feeling which he just felt is way too familiar. He recalled well what people said about girls should save their smiles but the matter now is how he could enjoy your smile for free in many times when you laughed with Hae In. He knows he just fell for you, for your smile exactly but then he heard your soft giggles when you played the puzzle with Hae In. He accidentally observed your every single movement when you kept showing those smiles which he hardly seen all these times. He wondered whether he just too ignorant back then that may be you showed your smiles often but he just missed the times since his mind was taken by other things. He was startled when you caught him staring at you but he played it cool and said any random words about Hae In. He was relieved when you seemed like didn’t suspicious about anything. He really loved it when he heard you spoke things which sounded like covering him which actually he felt a bit saddened that he never once stood up for you.

He laid his head to see how you smiles looking at Hae In’s dance in front of the elders. He actually didn’t realize when his fingers started to move then tugged your shirt. He scolded himself in mind why he did that but then he successfully covered it with a question. He purposely locked your hands with him so he wouldn’t lose you and yeah.. he just wanted to have your fingers filled the gaps in his fingers. He purposely kicked you out of conversation with Soo Wan since he didn’t want you to know (for now at least) about his previous relationship with the girl who came in unplanned. He slightly feel worried that you wont talk to him anymore because what he just did in the train that’s why he asked for your forgiveness. He usually a fast eater but he couldn’t be one when he ate tteokbokki with you since he was busy looking at you. He loves touching your fingers, arms, hands, wrists but what he loves the most was when your head stayed on his shoulder and ended up too close to his neck. His left arm which being pressed by your sleepy body made its way to your shoulder. He got you wrapped on his arm. He pulled you closer so everyone would just think that he was someone you really close to so it’s okay to lay your head on him and sleep. He kept your body so you wouldn’t be woken up just by a sudden break or slight bumped. He started to feel uncomfortably shame when your nose really closed to his neck, he could feel how you squirmed on his chest then your nose took a good smell around him then said, “ Sugar I… like your scent”. You just had no idea how he was so incredibly nervous when you said those words. His grip on your shoulder started to loosen since he didn’t want you to scream right in his ear when you found him held you like that.  He took a peek to your face through your hair which covered him from looking directly to you, only to found your eyes closed like before and you calmed again. He flashed a smile when he recalled how you said you like his scent but the fact you said it while you were sleeping could keep him for flying too high at the moment.  

 

 

 

 “Suga ? “

Suga felt his elbow being nudged by Kyungsoo that he back from his own thought. He put his straw then turned his focus on kyungsoo fully.

“ yes ? “ Suga asked as he didn’t really listen to whatever kyungsoo said earlier. He could hear his voice but he couldn’t relate to each of his words. The later ruffled his own hair in frustration.

“ what are you thinking about ? “Kyungsoo asked after he gulped his water through his straw. Suga isn’t the type who overthinking in eating time. There must be something which really bothered his mind now, Kyungsoo minded as he made a complete expression of spill now else I’ll kill you.

“ well.. it’s just .. “

Suga doesn’t think it’s the right time to tell one of his bestfriend about his current feeling towards you but Kyungsoo is might be a mind reader.

“ fall for who ? “Kyungsoo asked in serious tone which his eyes didn’t leave Suga’s. Suga widened his eyes as he just got caught. He is fully conscious about whether he has spilled about his feeling or not in front of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo put his face closer this time then spoke like whispered, “ so there is no Ha Na nim now ? “ he asked teasingly then took his body away from Suga.

Suga stopped a bit then stirred his beverage with his straw as he thought how could his heart easily moved to you.  He blamed your smiles for that, he didn’t really take much time to realize that he already falling when he wants to stay beside you, keep you close.

“ this is what you should pay for postponing your confession for too long “ Kyungsoo said jokingly. He clearly got it that someone else is filling his bestfriend’s mind for now. He chuckled then added, “ may be you are just admiring Ha Na nim  all these time just like what I ever said to you “. Kyungsoo always support Suga to confess to Ha Na but then Suga always ended up saying ‘let s just do it later’ and many more excuses. As he always heard those excuses from Suga, he concluded that his friend wont end up confess to Ha Na even until the graduation and here he caught him fall for another girl already.

Suga didn’t respond anything to Kyungsoo’s words. He is also in a deep thinking of that now whether may be he also just admiring you. Kyungsoo just let it pass since the guy beside him probably will keep silent until the break lunch over. He decided to enjoy the remaining time alone beside him.

Suga shifted his eyes to your direction only to meet with yours. He knows he is being silly when he purposely quickly threw his sight away from your direction when you caught him looking at you. He is thinking about what alibi he should say to you when you asked him later about this when you only pouted looking at how he threw his eyes like that after meeting yours. The suga you know will just wave his hand high in the air then call your name and also greet you with his typical eyesmile. You recalled that you didn’t commit any mistakes the last time you both met in front of your house when he accompanied you back house. You tried to shrug the feeling off then played everything cool.

[]

 

 

 

“ Excuse me, do you know this girl ? “, a guy stopped some random girl student who walked together when they almost passed the school gate. He gave a clear pic of him and a girl then pointed to the girl beside him in the picture. “ I heard she is attending this school, she must be in her second grade now “ he added as he deep wishing that he could meet her here.

“  hmm..  isn’t this shin seul chan ? “ the first girl asked agreement to the girl beside her.

“ ah !! the girl who loves to make things hard for Ha Na ? “ she asked to her friend to be replied by a slight pinch on her elbow by her friend. The first girl recalled how few days ago a good looking first grader searching for Seul Chan and how he looked so angry when he heard bad things about his noona. The second girl bit her lower lips as she also witnessed the scene back then. She looked up hesitantly only to be greeted by the guy’s deep eyes which look so blank now, like he is thinking of some things.

“ y – you can wait for her here since you probably too late even if you running to her class now “ the first girl said.

“ y – yeah she has a part time job to do so she’ll pass this gate anytime soon,” the second girl added as they excused themselves from the tall guy in front of them. The guy didn’t forget to thank the girls before they left. He walked aside then leaned his back to the wall. He just lifted his head after fiddled with his phone a bit to be greeted by your side profile which almost passed him.

You stopped walking as suddenly your wrist got a tight grip from an unknown person. You turned your face almost throw the tantrums but instead of it you widened your eyes as you see the person in front of you.

“ I almost missed the chance “

He smiled, really fond of his ability of lifting his head in the right time. His smile didn't change at all, still wonderfull and captivating. He still looks so gorgeous. His eyes, his smiles, his voice, his everything are still the same beside his height. He is getting taller than the last time you begged him to forgive you. You can feel his hand which just caught you on your wrist fell to your hand as he lowered his body then stand on his knee in front of you.

“ forgive me. I beg your forgiveness “