Chapter 10

Guardian Angels

 

Suga just got down from the bus. He is preferably going down to his hometown by bus than KTX. He loves to recall all the memories when he walked out to the city with his lil amount of money in his pocket then went away. It’s not like his parents against his passions to go to capital city, it’s just he suddenly felt the urge to go. He does music. Once he got called by some persons to do music together, he rushed himself to just fly away.

Daegu’s cloudy sky greets him right away. He felt excited as he is going to meet his parents. The last time he came seeing his family in chuseok time. He prepared himself to go when the bus just passed him to stop in another city. He lifted up his head when his gaze fell on a familiar girl figure in front of him crossed the street. Shin Seul Chan ? he successfully mouthed her full name as his steps lightly went to your direction. He feels so happy looking at his friend is visiting his hometown. He stopped right in front of you with his perfect teeth smile on his face.

“ what are you doing in Daegu?” he asked happily with his hands on his pocket, standing coolly. He raised one of his eyebrows when you shifted your eyes on him, hesitantly.

“ so… “

[]

 

 

You sat on the bench where you just spent 30 minutes more with Jungkook together. Suga  chuckled a bit as he finished listening to your story.

“ does that mean you are being thrown away by Jungkook ? “ he spoke teasingly as if you got a right karma for being too cold toward jungkook these times. It’s like you deserved such an act from JungKook. You are throwing some death glares to him when he was busy laughing. Suddenly he stopped then opened his bag.

“ here “ he handed you a banana milk. You received it gladly. His smile grows on his face when he realized he did a good job. He loves the sparkly eyes on you when he just gave you the milk.

“ Jimin said that you love banana milk “, he stated as he took one as well for him. The two of you enjoying the milk while enjoying the cool weather around. You peek Suga who quietly enjoying his drink. The slanted eyes of him never failed to make him looks so perfect when he smiled.

“ If jungkook left you means there are something urge might happen with his life, else there is good thing will happen either between you or me, else … “ he paused which turned you to see him right on his eyes, “ well there must be something since he could see the future right ? “ he turned his face back to the road once he finished his lines.

You pretty surprised that Suga knows about Jungkook’s ability. If you recalled all the scenes together with him, you believed you didn’t tell him anything about Jungkook’s ability. Suga realized that you became suddenly quiet that he turned to see you again.

“ how’d you know ? “ you asked, questioning.

Suga felt bewildered by your straight forward question. Actually he ever had conversations with Jungkook before about his ability but he thought that it’s not the good one to prove to you that he knows about it.

 

 

Jungkook just back to his seat when he looked at Suga who has already fully awake. He comfortably sat on the chair beside the bed. Suga was listened well to all the things which happened around him when he felt pair of hands covered his left hand.  Those pair of hands left his after a few seconds when he heard your voice. He could hear your voice, talking to Jungkook about the probability of he joined the games. He kept his eyes shut tightly and listened well to JungKook’s words when he recalled conversation you ever had with him on the day he accompanied you back home. He listened well until the last words Jungkook said to you that he wont open his eyes til you back to this room when actually he listened well and could open his eyes anytime soon. He choose to keep it shut til you leave then he opened it when he saw Jungkook back.

“ oh you awake hyung “ Jungkook simply greeted the hyung who still laid on the bad. The question sounds like a don’t need to be answered question so Suga just let it be. Instead Suga repeated the question which he already thrown at the first time he saw the younger appearance.

“ are you really can see the future ? “ Suga asked. IF Jungkook really could see the future then the words he told you at the last part was a lie which he aware of it. The younger just nodded without a single slight of doubt written on his face. “ yes I can “ he answered.

“ then the words you just told Seul Chan earlier about the waking up me is a lie ?” Suga asked, confirming. The latter nodded.

“ I can see. Everything.” Jungkook paused as his eyes now landed strongly to the guy in front of him, “ all the questions which might slip from hyung’s lips, I know that hyung will open those eyes when I back here”

That’s why he didn’t feel awkward at all, Suga minded.

“ I know I committed a lie just now , “ he looked a bit guilty for doing that but, “ but if I didn’t do that, I can make sure Seul Chan  noona wont leave and do her quiz “ he stopped then shifted his eyes again to match with the hyung in front of him. “ and I don’t want that to be happened, for me, keeping noona’s great record is one of the reason why I was born” he chuckled as he realized his words were cheesy.

“ and you better do as I just told to noona, hyung.. “  Jungkook ‘s convincing eyes are trying to be persuasive. “ the game will do okay until you fully healed so please don’t join the first game”

Suga listened to Jungkook words as his eyes wondered. Actually Suga had those thought of keep on joining the first game whether he fully healed or not but then Jungkook’s words changed his mind a lil. At least he could join the game, the game which he fully anticipated these few months. He just loves it. The basketball.

“ It’s funny that noona texted me earlier just to confirm about this “, Jungkook’s lip formed a smile. “ Noona keep teasing me when I told her about this and that future things and she texted me for this “ He opened his palms to picture this situation he referred to.

“ I thot she would never believe me for having such ability” Jungkook’s soft laugh can be heard after. Suga shifted his eyes to Jungkook when he just finished his laugh. Jungkook stopped as Suga’s expression started to radiate confusion. Suga felt sorry tho to the younger in front of him. Suga’s sudden eyes confused Jungkook even if he knows what is the next words Suga are going to speak.

then.. you know that Seul Chan was going to reject you then ? “ Suga asked as if he could read Jungkook’s what hyung expression. Jungkook nodded. Everything is just going as what he could see. He didn’t feel shy just because one rejection since one thing for sure is he couldn’t see a marriage.

“ yeah, I know I am going to be rejected but..” he paused before going forward with his words, “ Since I had no idea whether noona at the end is going to marry me or not so I confessed, may be just maybe it could bring effect to the future.. “Jungkook smiled as he felt shy because of his silly confession now in front of Suga. “ oh ! there are three things in this world which I couldn’t clearly see. Marriage, birth and death that’s why I am trying”

Suga found the conversation is interesting that he kept his eyes on Jungkook all the times. Jungkook smiled softly to suga’s direction as he got the hyung’s full attention. “ Strangely, sometimes only those three things which made me live my life with the best I could...”

“ can you feel how boring  is this life when you can see everything hyung ? “ Jungkook asked while chuckled a bit. Jungkook isn’t trying to make Suga pitied him. No. He always feels blessed by the ability given to him. Jungkook just tried to show Suga that somehow living while knowing everything is a bit boring. Jungkook felt so thankful to God because he couldn’t see everyallthing.

Suga smiled when he could see Jungkook is showing that he felt okay with all the things revolved around. Being the playful suga, he then asked about Ha Na to Jungkook about how his confession will turn out to be if he did it.

“ I wont tell you how it will turn out to be hyung but it’s a common knowledge that confessing is the least we can do to let the girl who we love at this moment to know how our feeling is” Jungkook exchanging glances with suga before he added, “ every lil thing can change the future hyung, to be truth

 

 

“ eum..  you ever told me that you have a brother like friend who can see the future when we were on the bus that time “ he tried his best to drag you back to the times he called that time. Oh and yes there’s time you ever told Suga about your brother like friend who can see the future just because he asked you whether you had siblings or not.

“ you know Kim Na Mi ? “ he asked out all of sudden when the topic is about Jungkook.

“ ah.. the girl who is good at playing many kind of instruments from your class ? “ you asked for his agreement once you recalled this Na Mi girl. Suga nodded.

“ the girl who always use pink hair clip ? “ you asked his agreement once again to make sure it’s the same Nami you both are talking about. Suga nodded once again.

“ Jungkook ever told her not to join a competition since she could be a big laugh there..”, Suga started his story which amused you a bit since it’s kinda rare thing for Jungkook walking around just to remind anyone about something,” it seems like Na Mi choose to ignore his words and I happened to hear she really was becoming a big laugh in the first pre elimination competition”

Suga played his tone well while talking since he couldn’t believe either that Jungkook words were so true back then. He thought that Jungkook just playfully warned Na Mi just because she talked bad about you the day before, the day when he met Jungkook for the first time.

“  That’s why I started to think that oh.. maybe Jungkook is the rumored brother Seul Chan ever told me about, who can see the future “ he smiled while flashing a smile. All respond you can give to him is only an ‘oh’.

You keep sipping on your banana milk then smiled as you brought all your consciousness at once, you sat beside Suga. It’s only you and Suga. Thing you never imagined before. “ so what are you doing here ? “ you asked after gulping your milk then turned to face him. Soft winds blew then brought some bangs of your hair close your face when you just turned to see him. You closed your eyes when the bangs closed your view of Suga. You cussed in mind as the wind blew in such a time. You can feel a finger cleared your view from the bangs of your hair. Realizing it’s only Suga with you, you know it right away that it must be Suga’s finger. You opened your eyes slowly when he still focused on placing some strains of your hair behind your ear. Once he thought he done, he shifted his eyes on you then smiled.

“ I want to go home, I missed  my mom, dad “ he simply answered then turned his face back on the road in front of him. “ you ? “ he asked.

You still busy with your messy heart beats by the previous scene happened between you and Suga. You tried your best to calm your excited part of heart. “ I don’t have any particular wanted to go place actually..” you answered honestly since you just agreed to come here with JungKook.

“ okay, it’s settled then “ he mumbled as he stood up then fixed his jeans. You looked up following his every lil movements. Pretty confused with his mumbling earlier. He turned his face, looks down to you then smiled. You threw him your perfect blank expression which he replied with his hand offering you help to stand up.

“ let’s go to my home “