Not awkward.. just.. awkward..

From a crush to a Lifechanger

 

   "Will you go out with me?".....

   

   Those words would have literally any other time been the death of me. But now.. it just seems his fast paced question would be just that. I stood there wide eyed.. trying to process this question. I was ecstatic. But also nervous. Just when I was about to stutter with my answer he spoke up.

"Wait.. wait. I'm sorry. That was too fast. I .. apologize. "

"N-no.. it's okay. Sometimes that happens." I say with a slight smirk

"Yeah... I uhmm... I feel awkward now."

"No don't.  Just.. wait a little while."

"Okay , yeah. Thats fine."

"Okay well bye!" I said while hurrying to class . I knew when I got in there the teacher would scold me. But I didn't care. I couldn't focus on anything she was saying. The main reason i wasnt sure if i should date him was because well.. they JUST broke up. And it would make me seem desperate and needy if I said yes.

   Nevertheless all i kept thinking about was his question , my answer,  , and The fact that in a little while , whenever that was , he was going to ask me out. Again. And this time I had to be ready.

 

Taeyang's P.O.V

   WHAT. THE . HELL .

   I can't believe that I just asked her out. Knowing that she just saw me break up with my ex. Dear god.. what's wrong with me. I told myself I would wait. But man... the way she looked when she was concerned about ke and what happened. She was sooo beautiful. Her long black hair and pouty lips , her nice chinky eyes that are always , no matter the situation , filled with joy. It just made me force that out. But I covered myself quick. Well I mean....... at least I think so.

   All I could think about in class was her and how badly I had made everything awkward between us. But what excited me was thinking about when she said wait a little while! How long is a little while ? Will she say yes then ? Is 2 weeks no 3 weeks long enough ? Sooo many questions are running through my mind right now. I have her in 3rd period and I hope she wont be awkward. Especially because she and I sit together..

   First period bell is over and it's time to go to second. I'll see Top in there. He always knows what to do. Maybe he could tell me when a little while is over..


 

   Second period Social Studies is a good class. Top always makes me laugh. I go into there and see him sitting down and laughing at something the guy across from him said. I walk in and he greets me. LOUDLY. For no reason , whatsoever.

"Heyy!! It's the big teydaddy!"

"Oh my gosh man be quiet." I said while whispering to give him an idea of what quiet is.

"Ha , sorry. I'm just in that mood. Whats up with you?"

"I gotta ask you  something man.."

"What? Girl issues ?"

"No... well  yeah. Me and Jung-mi broke up today ."

"Aww, really ? That's not good.."

"Yeah.. I'm just so tired of her. But that's not the real problem."

"Oohh.. let me guess her dad is after you ?"

"Hahahaha no. There's another girl here that I really like. Jayhahn.  And she saw what happened. As she was comforting me I ended up asking her out.."

"Oooh bad move. Had she not seen that, you could've gotten away with it."

"Yeah I know. But I told her I was sorry. That it was too fast before she could say anything. And she said to just wait a little while." 

"Ooooh! You're gonna have a giirrrlfrieennnd~~"

"Yeah , but when is a little while ?"

"Hmm... maybe 2 weeks... a month ? Yeah. But usually when a girl says a little while it just means until she's ready."

"Oh.. okay "

"But hey don't sweat it. If she really likes you then everything will fall into place."

"Yeah hopefully....."