Argument and Fuel to the drama fire

From a crush to a Lifechanger

Jayhahn's P.O.V

   The bell rings and I'm a little bit nervous.  I don't think taeyang would appreciate me standing him up though. So I have to continue on. I run to my locker quickly and grab my bag. As I stuff some of my things in my bag I take a deep breath. I close my locker and run downstairs to the main entrance and exit. I walk out of the school and place my jacket on. It's really, really cold.

   I start walking briskly to the café just a couple of blocks from Trinity. Once I get down to the  very last block I start to smell heavenly odors. Then I finally get to the door. I open it and sit at my usual spot by the window. I sat there for about 3 minutes before I spot Taeyang. He comes in and looks around . I smile at how cute he looks while wondering "where is she ?". But I quickly wiped It away. 

  "Hey!" I shout a little bit. He looks over at me and grins a bit. I smile back. Then he comes over and sits down across from me. As he does I see the waitress walk over. She looked like her day was getting harder by the minute. She came over quickly and took a short breath.

 "Mianhae,  I'm so sorry to keep you waiting. It's a really busy day." She said with a smile and bow.

 

"Oh that's fine. I can tell that you're getting exhausted."

 

"Well I'm glad you're being kind about it. What will you have?"

 

 "I'll have a caramel frappé. With lots of whipped cream."

 

"And I'll have the same." he said while looking at me with a nod

 

"Alright coming right up." The waitress said while smiling. She then walked away to the kitchen center. I turn to look and Taeyang and smile a smalll one. He smiled back and took a deep breath.

 

"Soo... are you gonna talk?" I said with a curiosity yet attitude in my voice. 

 

"Well..... umm... I know things aren't exactly going well right now but I really want to have things fine between us. I want us to just be friends. To have a slight friendship. I can't take the feeling of knowing that you don't want to have anything to do with me. But most importantly I want to know what the reasoning behind what happened yesterday was."

 "I just... I don't know how to explain what's going on. I like you but... things are going too fast for my liking. I really just want to have a great year and life at Trinity. And with all of this disrespect from Jung-mi and the threatening and the pressure from you...it's alot to take already."

 "I totally understand.  But I want you to know that Jung-mi is not a factor in my life anymore. She is gone now. I just want you to be my friend. To speak to me and to be able to trust me."

 "Why should I ? It's not that I dont have a reason to, but why do you feel like all of a sudden you want to be slow ? You want to start with a friendship with me ? What , are you trying to figure out how you can get me to trust you so that way you can just leave me for the next pretty girl once i fall into your arms ?"

 

 

"Why would you say that ?"

 

"Because that's what you did for Jung-mi. You saw me and then immediately 'felt something' . I don't want to play your mind games." I started to get alot more aggressive. I have heard many stories about this stuff and in fact have been through something similar to this situation. I wasn't going to let him play me like a fool. No matter how cute and talented he is.

" How dare you ? I dumped Jung-mi because I was tired of her. Sick of her mistreating me. Always getting on my back for nothing. Then I met you. I could see all of the love and care in your eyes. Something I longed for. Something I wanted more than anything. I talked to you and realized you were a girl who knew how to have fun. Be interesting.  Stay creative and outstanding. Outshine the rest. It was so hard for me to control how i felt for you. That's why I acted the way I did. But you know what ? Forget it. I don't want to be involved with someone who I'm trying so hard to talk to and to make things work with , but can't becase of their ludicrous assumptions."

    

I was so shocked. I honestly didn't know what to do or say. I felt like crying. As he left I stood up and called out for him to come back. But he kept going. Without looking back. So much for something good happening..

 

 

"Here's your caramel frappé's !" Said the waitress. Why does she always come after a big event happens?

 

 Ju-Anh's P.O.V

 

   I saw that girl talking to Taeyang today. Ooh she's gonna get it. But honestly I dont really feel like listening to Jung-mi's savage plan to get rid of her. I think that the girl just likes him alot. But then again I love to  watch someone get beat. Ahhh , the life of Ju-Anh. She handed him something from what I had seen. Was it her number ? Address ? Hmm. I'll just tell Jung-mi that she handed  him something.  Let her deal with that herself.  I left the school sort of late because of discussion with my teacher.

   I start to take my usual route home. Then I get a few blocks by this coffee place and I see Taeyang walking away in the most annoyed manner. Then i looked by the window and see that girl with her head down. Like she was really upset. Well Jung-mi would sure like to hear about this..