The confrontation and big question

From a crush to a Lifechanger

Jayhahn's P.O.V

   I wake up at 6:23. School starts at 7:05 . ! I'm gonna be late. I hurry to the bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face, etc. Then I hop in the shower for what seemed like 10 minutes. I get out and check the time. 6:50. Dammit! I hurry up and dry off then slip on some black jeans and a white tee shirt with some black leather ankle boots. Add a few accessories here . Then there. Bam! y as always. Then I grab my bag and race out of the door . 6:58. Dear lord let me make it on time..

   I'm so glad we live close by  here. I jog my way to the school and make it just in time for the bell to ring. Whew! I get inside through the Main entrance passing by the cafeteria.  As I pass by I see Taeyang... getting chewed out by his girlfriend.

"Why are you such an ?!?! You always decide to leave me hanging."

"You're getting upset because of the simple fact that I want to go hang out with my friends instead of you. You honestly shouldn't be mad . In fact you should be understanding. Nobody wants to hang out with an inconsiderate all of the time." Ooh damn!  She gasped and then before he and I knew it she had slapped him. Hard. I thought she broke his neck. 

"How dare you talk to me that way? I am the only one who actually considers your feelings anyways."

"That's a goddamn lie! Everyone, but you , considers my feelings."

"Well in that case how about you let everyone else be your girlfriend instead. "

"Oh honey that's perfectly fine by me."

"Fine!"

"Fine!!"

   Then he stormed off while she went the opposite way. Dang.. so they just broke up... wait a minute... That means... HE'S SINGLE!!! omfg yes. Now I have a chance. Wait.. but they could be one of those couples who make up to break up. I'll have to ask and see. 

   The bell has rang and my home room teacher happens to be close to his. I walk up the stairs to my locker which was right outside of my claclassroom.  I happen to see Taeyang. He had an irritated yet content look on his face. He looked at me gave me a slight smile then walked away.

"Wait! Taeyang.."

"Yeah?"

"Are you alright? I saw what happened and.. I wanted to check on you" i said with a concerned look.

"Yeah I'm fine. I've been wanting to break up with her for a little while now. But this time.. it's over. Like over over. She's gonna try and text me tonight wanting to get back together.  And I'm gonna ignore the message. Like I'm done."

"Yeah I understand. Sometimes relationships reach their peak. But that should only happen for legit reasons."

"Oh  definetely. Mine is very legit."

"Really. What is it?" I say with a little grin.

"I can't stand her prissy ."

"Hahahah! Oh my gosh you're too much."

"Hehe. But at least I'm free and dont have to worry about her crap anymore. "

"Well im happy for you , hun."

"Hun? As in honey, sweety, baby?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Uhm.. sure. Haha . Im already late for class and I know you are too so... I'll see you later okay ?"

"Wait. Can I ask you something?"

"What's up?"

"Uhh... 

Would you like to go on a date with me ?"