Well.. maybe you were right .

From a crush to a Lifechanger

Ju-Anh's P.O.V

   God I miss Jung-mi.  Even though she is troubled , she's still a good friend. Somewhat.  She always has my back. Mostly because she enjoys using me as an excuse for chewing someone out. I sit on my porch and reminisce on all of the memories we had. I hate being nostalgic.  But sometimes I think it can be a good thing. This is definetely not one of those times. Honestly.. why would I even bother trying to be her friend again ? She's horrible. Yet , I feel like she can't get any better  without me. I'm supposed to be a good friend and help her. I'm supposed to be there for her. And here I am... trying to convince myself that she isn't a good person and I don't need her. How can she get better when she has no one ?

   Her parents. They are never home. They don't care about her.  They don't even have to say it to let it be known. You can just tell. I'm her only friend. We've been friends since 7th grade. She was nice then. Loved to smile and loved to be around people. But life just got harder and harder for her by the day. Nobody loved her. She was stomped on by many people , including boys she thought cared for her. She had little family, I was her only family. I watched her turn cold. I watched her turn into a heartless person. Then when she met Taeyang she got over protective of him. She acted as if he was the only one who loved her. The only one who ever loved her. And now he's gone.. and so is her sanity.

   I decide to text her and to try and make amends. She needs me. I know it. She told me , she cried to me. And now I'm crying because I am betraying her. I am hurting her. And she may never be able to trust again if I don't do something. I hope that I am not too late...

Jayhahn's P.O.V

   Oh yeah.  It's Saturday . I am so excited to hang out with Jung-mi.  For some reason I feel like we might have some serious fun today. I think that even though she's sorta angry.. she'll enjoy herself. Especially since everyone considers me the life of the party. She said that we were gonna go on a lunch date , her treat. Then we'd go walk around the park. How sweet of her ? Doing all of this just so we can become closer. It actually makes me blush a little. 

   All I really think she needs is a friend who cares.  And I'm gonna be that friend. I put on a blue and whote crop top that shows off my flat tummy. Paired it with some white jeans and blueish gray sandals . Now I have an outfit! I was being really jumpy today. Just smiling for small reasons. I honestly believe that it'll be the most interesting thing to end up being friends with the most uninvolved girl in the school. The girl who presumes herself as better than everyone. Or at least hating everyone. She texts me and tells me to meet her at the restaurant. It's around 1 and I should be leaving in a few minutes. I text Taeyang's phone to let him know how anxious I am.

Me : omgg, I'm so excited!

Him : Why ? Cause you're going on a date with my ex ? Yeah.. that's comforting...

Me: Shuttup! It's just a friendly thing. Lol , don't you wanna come ?

Him: Of course I do. But this is time for you two to bond.  I don't want to get in the way of that. 

Me : alrighty then. I'll ttyl , it's almost time for me to go.

Him : okay , have fun and BE CAREFUL!! 

Me : I will mom, thanks.

Him : XD Lol!

   I leave my house and make my way down to the restaurant that happened to be about 10 blocks away. While walking there I feel invincible. I feel like I'm doing something good. Like there is literally nobody else who can tell me that I'm doing something that isn't right. Because it's right to me . I get halfway there and my smile gets super bright. But them I remembered.  I can't be too bright and open. She might say that she is trying to change.  But she could mean something else. I have to control my happiness just a little. I have to stay alert and cautious. Anything suspicious will automatically cause a fire of questions. As I get to the restaurant I see her there, waiting. She spots me and smiles. There was something interesting about her smile. It seemed pleasant,  yet mischievous. What's she up to ?

Jung-mi's P.O.V

   Oh this chick is dead meat. She's gonna pay. Today.