See you around

From a crush to a Lifechanger

   Today is my first day as a senior at Trinity High. I am excited because I have heard so much about trinity. My parents moved me from my old school because I made a bet with them that if I kept my grades up and was able to balance the artistic skills I wanted to express so badly at Trinity , one of the finest art schools in South Korea they would have to let me go. Since I've  shown some of that capability at my old school they decided they could trust me.  So here I am.

    I have always loved to dance.  I dabbled a bit in singing but never actually pulled off an entire song. I decided while here I would take a singing class to get at least kind of well. Most people would give my dancing an A+ . But like I said..... I could never pull off an entire song.

   As I walk down the hallway I look at all of the teens laughing , playing music , showing off their cool clothes... I knew I was really going to like this place .

   I give all of the kids I walked past smiles and bows. The cool thing was even though I'm not exactly korean they didnt sneer at me. They just smiled and acknowledged my presence. All of a sudden I feel a heavy human being bump right into me , making me drop all of my belongings.

   "Oh , Mianheyo! I am so sorry. I should have watched where I was go-"

He lifted his head up while still trying to help pick up my things.

"Ing."

He said while staring into my eyes. I immediately melted. His pure silky face that went round and made very squinty , yet sincere eyes which then turned into very plump and juicy lips. I couldn't stop staring and I started to feel like a creep.

"I-its okay. It wasn't your fault. "

He smiles and then hands me all of my books .

" Sorry again. I hope I see you around ."

"Yeah definitely."

And with that being said he smiled and gave a slight nod before turning around . I stood there feeling completely frozen .

"Yeah. I hope to see you around " and with that the bell rang and I left to first period .