Making A Move

From a crush to a Lifechanger

I also want to give a special thanks to @kpoplifestyle30 for commenting and giving me feedback consistently:) xoxo♥♡


 

Jung-mi's P.O.V

   Ugghh. I hate being sick. I'm too pretty to be sick.  I really want to go to school today to keep a lookout for Taeyang and the new girl. Jayhahn , I think ? Whatever her name is I know she likes Taeyang. And Taeyang likes her. I can't let them get together. Taeyang will always and forever be mine. Even if I am kinda y to him. We still belong together. I can't have her getting in the way of that. She's pretty. And nice. I can see why he would be falling for her. But I'm not going to let that be an exception to her ruining our chances.

   I text my friend Ju-Anh and ask if she could keep a lookout on them for me. I need to make sure that girl knows her place. A few seconds later I get a text that made me jump a little in happiness. 

"Yeah . I'll watch out for her."   If she realizes that I'm not going to be there then of course she will try to make a move. Then she'll feel so stupid and helpless when I use her as a punching bag after I find out about her sneaking around with him? I don't always have to fight when it comes to my issues. I think even though she is sorta small , she would put up a good one. But something about her intimidated me. Hopefully i don't have to fight.  Like I said , I'm too pretty.

Jayhahn's P.O.V

   I get to school and stop. I take in the breath of fresh air. The cool breeze that touches my skin. I smile at the feeling and continue walking. I reach the cafeteria and look around. People enjoying themselves. Talking about music. A student is making a sketch of cat woman using his cold coffee. Wow! Talk about creativity. As I admire all of this art and expression I start to feel something. Like a presence behind me. Then that presence spoke.

"Wonderful isn't it?" I turn around , to see Taeyang standing behind me and I gasp.

"His name is Joe. Joe Kwon. He's really gifted. "

"What.. are you doing here ?"

"I go to school here.."

"I know that. I mean.. didn't I say we shouldn't speak?" I said in a whisper tone.

"Why don't you want to speak to me anymore ? I know I was a little rushy with things but please just let me talk to you."

"I can't.  There's already enough things going on right now. I don't need more confusion and drama, okay ?"

"Please. I'm begging you.  Just let me have 5 minutes of your time." I think hard about if I want to hear him out. I do. But then again I don't.  I just don't want the problems. But then again why should I care ? If she wants to try and fight me because I'm talking to her ex then whatever. That's her funeral. 

"Okay. You can talk to me and explain everything.  But come by here after school and we can speak there." I hand him a peice of paper with the name of a café I like to go to on it. 

"Okay. Awesome. So.. I'll see you there ?"

"Actually you'll see me in third period, but hey you're not wrong."He chuckled a little at my comment.

"Okay. See you in third ?"

"See you in third. "With that I left. Anxious but excited about the talk. I don't know if it's exactly the right time to be associating with him.  But I actually like him. So I'm gonna talk to him and see what happens.


 

   Third period came and he sat in a desk right in front of me. As he sat in the chair the smell of his cologne hugged my nose with a heavenly scent. Aqua diGio by Georgio Armani. my weakness. I feel like god is testing my ability to stay sane right now. Nevertheless I have to keep my cool. Because I can't fawn over him like I've been doing. I have to let him know that I'm not easy.  Although it may have seemed that way at first. But do you know how adorable he is ? It's hard to be hard with him !

   I am trying to make it through the rest of the day. School's almost out and I need to put my game face on. No more games. No more exrreme flirting. Just talking. That's what I'm hoping will only go on.