Disagreement

From a crush to a Lifechanger

 Taeyang's P.O.V

 

   Today I decided to Hang out with Jiyong. He said he might bring Seungri along, which I'm honestly excited for. He's a little annoying but he's super funny and we love to bully him like he's our younger brother. Go cart riding was the plan and I'm actually glad we're going somewhere close by Jayhahn and Jung-mi. Then I can watch them. I might sound like a stalker but I'm really worried for Jayhahn. That's a major problem I have; worrying. Jayhahn said one day she was going to help me control that. Honestly I think she would be able to do that because she always makes me feel calm and at peace anyways.

 

   I slip on the rest of my clothes and get ready to go. I think I'll go with some black skinny jeans and boots with my white muscle shirt. Then a white and gold snapback; an essential item for most of my outfits. I get ready to go when my mom shouts after me , which made me jump a little.

 

"DON'T FORGET TO TAKE THE TRASH OUT WHEN YOU LEAVE!!"

 

"Yes, Eumma."

 

   I grab the dirty trash bag and make my way out the door dragging it with me. Then I toss it into the dump. Uggh, it stinks really bad. Glad it's over with. While walking to Jiyong's house I can't help but feel like today might actually be a good day. The sun is out, and kids are laughing and playing around. It seems like a perfect day. 

 

Jayhahn's P.O.V

 

   "Hey you!" I say with a smile as I sit down. I think she's actually ecstatic to see me.

 

"Hey, it's good to see you." 

 

"Good to see you too. Hey after we have lunch we should go to the little go carting thing across the street. I heard they just opened. "

 

"Oh cool sure. That'll be awesome."

 

"Great ! So.. tell me a little something more about you. I feel like you're such a vague person and I really want to get to know you."

 

"Oh .. well I enjoy shopping. I don't really know what to say , I mean I don't have many friends . I like being by myself usually. "

 

"Hmm.. thats interesting. Why is it that people perceive you as a mean person?"

 

"You know exactly why.. don't try to make it seem like I'm a sweet dainty girl who just so happens to get y. I'm a real mean person and nobody wants to hang out with me."

 

"Thats not exactly true. I mean.... I like you. I want to hang out with you. "

 

"Why ? I threatened you, talked crap about you, plotted against you.... and you still want to try to get to know me? You must be desperate for friendship or something."

 

"Look, I'm not desperate. I know that you're ed up and that something is going on with you and thats why you act like that. So I'm trying to be nice to you and try to work things out so we don't have to fight all of the time. "

 

"Yeah.. I guess. But either way, I can never truly be happy. So you're waisting your time."

 

"Maybe not. I can help you."She sat in silence as the waiter came over and asked what we would like.

 

"I'll have a Chicken Caesar salad." I said with pep.

 

"Would you like something to drink with that?"

 

"Yes.. lemonade. "

 

"Alright.. and for you ?" He said to Jung-mi. 

 

"Umm.... I'll have the same."

 

"Okay.. is that it for you two ?"

 

"Yeah." We responded in unison.

 

"Alright so I'll go get your orders." He said while walking away.

 

   We continued on. Making small talk here and there. Every once in a while she would get defensive and snapy with me. Which I don't like at all. But I stayed persistent and patient. But the next thing she said actually made me feel good. 

 

"I want to thank you for trying to understand me and help me."

 

"You're welcome, anytime." I said while giving a satisfactory smile. Then she got up and adjusted herself before she suggested we leave and go go carting. Maybe we'll do some serious bonding there. I'm up for it.

 

Jung-mi's P.O.V

 

  God she's so annoying!! She won't stop asking questions.. but I gotta give it to her. She's really caring. Too bad I still don't like her. And right after we do this go carting crap I'll make sure to get rid of her.